Shitposting aside, do black lives matter?

Shitposting aside, do black lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no lurk more faggot

Only in Africa.

fuk nigers
im pickl rig xD

Yes, which is why they should concentrate on the biggest killer of blacks, other black people!

Never have and never will

Wherever I am, I must shitpost.

Not to blacks judging by their homicide rate

They matter. But they belong in Africa. Then I would be happy to help out.

Yes, but only 3/5's as much as white ones.

who's to say, i'm not god

Fuck off, centrist.

not really considering an average nigger is pretty much worthless, a criminal, retarded

They're worth less than faecal matter.

They do, but not as much as white lives.

Depends, do they have a nice, stable job with a clean criminal record? Do they pay their taxes? Are they nice enough to help the people around them?
The answer's no btw

Of course they do. They matter if you're black.

In my heart of hearts I know the answer is yes, I just wish they fucking behaved and followed the rules

Did you know the white man was the first homosexual?? Did you know the whiteman was the first to indulge in bestiality??

If you're a nigger who believes that we all came out of Africa then this is false.

The rational intelligent person who knows that the above isn't true would deduce faggotry was an independent development throughout all civilizations because there are always a portion of people who just cannot stop humping everything and should be put down.

10/10 bait

kek

More than spic lives, but less than everything else.

I'm sure they do to someone.

>nigger lives
>not equally valueless to anything else without value
Self depricating nigger detected. "Y-yeah we're terrible but the real enemy is the cockroaches guys come on." How about fucking neither?

lol no

not to me

Yes.

Black lives yes, nigger lives no.

I don't know. Can you use them as currency?

Black women are disgusting.

Y-yeah, d-disgusting. How can anyone like such a big, bouncy ass? hahaha

so, gas the murderous black-killing niggers to save the blacks?

Nothing matters.

honestly if i lived in europe the one thing i would probably miss most would be the african people

>honestly if i lived in europe the one thing i would probably miss most would be the african people
Are you kidding?
We have more than you do.

No.

Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. The country is better off without them therefore they don't matter

Tens of thousands of years uninterrupted on their resource-rich continent and the most they could amount to was being enslaved by greater peoples.

No.

>do black lives matter
they serve their purpose

Just finishing off what I was trying to say last thread -

Why don’t you just change everything into nigger day?
Y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it!
Lets change Martin Luther King to NIGGER DAY , Christmas to NIGGER DAY , Christopher Columbus to NIGGER DAY. NIGGER DAY! NIGGER DAY! NIGGER DAY! Don’t you give a shit about the camel fucking niggers?
How many people did they kill, those camel niggers? Or how many fucking niggers in africa sold off to other niggers? How about that trafficking; all the nigger trafficking of young children? You’re unbelievable you people, the niggers in africa sold their own kind to slavery yet, you niggers blame everybody else for your demise and you know what?
You love to got a bleeding heart because that’s how you survive- by playing the fucking victims! 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are committed by fucking niggers and there is like maybe 15% of you people? How about that you fucking piece of shit Niggaha!

Also I just want to add one more thing:

I’ve dealt with niggers and I's don't work for chump-change! Not like that Killary cunt!
You people can’t live in a civilized society because you’re fucking primates and uncivilized.
You’ve got low IQ’s.
You don’t belong here; you belong in africa where all the fucking jungle monkeys are!
Niggers still have not progressed, despite decades of affirmative action and countless welfare programs, Niggers still cannot make their ghettos into genuinely good neighbourhoods! You’ve had 50 fucking years of fucking affirmative action, how many more do you need?

You niggers are just niggers and that's all!

t. Milo

Wow so disgusting

I think they mean to say "Black Deaths Matter."

fpbp

A FUCKING LAND

Do chimpanzee lives matter?

Best answer

Tell me this is real.

THATS NOT FIRST POST! FUCK YOU FUCKING REDD.T TIER FAGGOTS!!!

>implying it isn't an honorary fpbp like the nips are honorary Aryans

>implying burgers LARPing as oldfags count
Umm no sweetie

So long as they aren't on welfare.

retarded gibberish

>american intellect

A life with value matters.

A life with no value or negative value (people who are parasites) have no value.

So to answer the question "do black lives matter" life has no intrinsic value in a society where people survive off the state.

Weather or not a life matters depends on what that life contributes and as black people who are murdered or killed by cops are deadbeats and criminals they have no value.

QED black lives do not matter.

>he doesn't understand Pakistani

I dont understand dingo

>do black lives matter?
Niggers don't think so, why else would they murder eachother so much and then obsess about a few police incidents to try to deflect attention away from that? So i guess you'll have ask them. The short answer is definately not more than others.
Black lives matter was a false premise to begin with, niggers have had affirmative action hiring in the US for 50 years and been allowed to get away with things nobody else have. And all they've managed to do is amp up their crime and murder rates, aswell as actively work to destroy US history and US culture and values, and since people have not stopped them they're now talking about also removing columbus day and replace it with nigger appreciation day. People are starting to figure out that they as a group are a bunch of extremely badly behaved crybabies who acts like a victim in any situation eventhough they are guilty. People have let blacks convince them that nothing is ever a niggers fault, and thus the sky is the limit for the rule breaking and other things they do. And people have gotten fed up with it, and black lives matter is trying to basically say that you can't critique blacks for anything or you are a bad person.
If you are talking in terms of merit of importance for human civilization? Well since niggers don't really do much or invented much of anything but are essentially global welfare recipients for many many decades. It's objectively fair to say that they matter less than white people who are the ones shovveling food into their and their kids mouthes cause niggers can't even take care of their own kids. And whites are also responsible for actually doing most of the shit the niggers take for granted. So i would say yes black lives ofcourse matter, but definately not more than anything else, maybe actually a little less than others because niggers contribute almost nothing to society compared to what they take out of our pockets on a regular basis.

No

That's just you.

why are all americans(fat fucks) so pathetic?

also you

>honestly if i lived in europe the one thing i would probably miss most would be the african people

Thats it. I hope Kim jong un nukes us soon

Not sure why is an ex british penal colony running its mouth?

YOLO

>be ex penal colony
>better than a """Superpower""" in all regards aside from one
wew

>better than a """Superpower"""
You sound like an indian, Drunk on your own imagination.
>Send bobs and vagene pics! Penal colony Super power 2020!

No lives matter objectively.

>uh, ur prbly a shtskn!!!
>said le 56% man

Nobody wants to live in your 30% white mongrelized Sodom and Gomorrah zog infested nigger loving shithole.

Pathetic American BTFO

BLM doesnt address massive black on black crime.

Its a trotsyite front aimed at white america.

"black lives" is a poor way of wording it. They are "black people's lives", and they matter because all people's lives matter. Not all lives matter. All people's lives matter. Dogs' lives may matter, but not in the way people's lives matter.
Black people are people, and people's lives matter.

You guys change the Percentage every post
>Nobody wants to live in your 30% white mongrelized Sodom and Gomorrah zog infested chink loving shithole.

Sounds like canada

Arent you the one that started this sperg posting? its time to take your meds

This place has really changed alot its just filled with retards high off memes...

east african lives matter. west africans are savages.

Nah, unlike you amerifats, I don't need to down a bottle of Xanax because a based cunt calls me an inbred mongrel

wut?
No wonder they call you "goys"

No .. just (((the))) games they play to subdivide and to push the agenda.

exactly

No. Blacks are incapable of creating a functioning society and it's therefore the most humanitarian position to give the negro a place firmly below the white, where we use their labor and they get to live in a functioning society where they don't starve.

However, blacks must be strictly separated from whites on all occasions. Blacks must stay confined to their own cities and denied entry to white cities. Their advantage here is that their city is ruled by a white man who is capable of making it function.

Nope

>Xanax
they don't trust us with this anymore. we just scream "patriarchy" and cut our dicks off when we get anxious now.

DIE die RETARDS die with your SAGE

> NO LIVES MATTER

Not by a long shot.

The whole premise of black lives matter is an atrocity. They seriously accuse cops of racism. They think cops are so racist that they shoot black people because of it. Why would anyone take such a movement serious. If they claim that cops are really racist, they should provide evidence for it. Extroadinary claims require exroadinary evidence.

>If they claim that cops are really racist, they should provide evidence for it. Extroadinary claims require exroadinary evidence.
It goes deeper than that, to niggers stealing is fun, like a game. And the police essentially go "non fun allowed". To niggers stealing is not wrong, it's the "sucker" that allowed himself to get robbed that's at fault. Same reason niggers glorify gangs and drugdealers eventhough they destroy their communities. So it's just about painting police as bad for arresting niggers for murdering 50% of the people murdered in the US. or arresting blacks for stealing or other crimes. Niggers want fake sympathy that's all they are fishing for. They want people to bend the rules for niggers, they've figured out ever since the civil rights movement that if they keep complaining about racism, they get preferential treatment. Just look 50 years of affirmative action where niggers are hired before others so niggers can get a job. And niggers don't even want jobs. They want to sit on welfare majority of them, even the women exploit the child benefits system and get knocked up by 4 different niggers so they can collect child support gibs.
So now niggers have run out of things to ask for gibs for, so now they are continuing their guilt tripping and want to remove columbus day and replace it with nigger appreciation day or some shit. Just understand these niggers are not going to stop till someone tells them to cut it the fuck out. It's a scheme to them that has become the bread and butter for a lot of them. They pursue useless studies like african american studies or gender studies or whatever, and then become professional activists like al sharpton and many others and have to keep inventing shit to be offended about or nobody has any use for them and their useless studies, because working a real job like everybody else is too hard/much effort for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

>that webm
wtf man is it rayciss to stop these niggers from commiting whats basically pedophilia?

Most black lives do matter. It's just those of who represents Black Lives Matter consist of niggers.

Why do you think there's so many niggers in africa? After white people started feeding them and curing the diseases holding them down their populations exploded to zeppelin size, because that there.. that's pretty much all they do and almost NOTHING ELSE.. no fucking agriculture, no fucking nothing that someone hasn't setup for them/runs for them out of pity.

And then the niggers who are the most pampered in the world, american niggers, have the fucking audacity to complain. The reason these niggers don't succeed is because they're either a) not even trying b) fucking useless and refuse to change their behaviour. It's entirely their own fault and their depraved stupid monkey like behaviour when left unchecked certainly isn't doing them any favours either.

Starvation and diseases was what kept the parasite nigger population down, sometimes i feel like we should've never fucking helped them to begin with. And camel niggers are the same way, they just do it out of religious principle for islam to rule the world. Niggers just do it cause they're so stupid they don't realize you shouldn't have kids that you can't feed yourself. Is why they constantly starve in africa almost regardless of their population. In 1950 there were what 230 million in africa.. status: Famine
in 2017 there's what.. 1.4 billion niggers in africa, status: Famine. These niggers will never be saved from themselves, when you just let them nigger around and legitimize it out of some virtue signalling retarded reason. Because all you do then by making excuses is to tell niggers that things are never their fault, then the sky is the limit for the stupid shit they do cause "white ppl said it's not my fault yo". Then they never fucking change do they? They should be told to pull their shit together, pity is the fucking worst approach to a nigger, snap your fingers and you got a bunch of people acting like half simians.

all they need is some tough love
but its getting harder and harder to do it without "breaking a few eggs" as time goes on and they become worse
african americans im speaking about

Niggers are not fucking human, just realize this. Not what you mean when you say human and what you expect from human behaviour. If civilized western man is human 1.0 niggers are 0.6 or something. You think i'm kidding but sadly i'm not. They can learn to mimic how we behave which can trick you, but when you leave them alone to their own devises, the nigger comes back out especially when they are in groups of niggers.
They have no concept of morality or time, or the future. They just live in the now, and thus have no real understanding of cause and effect/actions or consequence. If they rob you you're the one at fault not them, for allowing yourself to get robbed. If you get killed it's also your fault not theirs, they don't have any self accountability unless someone demands it of them. I don't hate them but personally i just don't want to live anywhere near them, they belong in africa with the other niggers.

Africa will implode sooner or later , I hope that it happens in our lifetime so we witness the biggest shitstorm the world has ever seen. Also these videos are fucking gold , do post them if you have anymore.

i know bro i just watch the ebola doco from the other thread today as well as the empire of dust
they basically show what you are saying
like ebola wouldnt have been anywhere near as bad if the niggers werent trying to protect their countries image
pathetic

Well said.

do any lives actually matter? wuba dub a cunt bub.

Your mommas live matters, i may be into necrophilia but i can have longer fun with her when she's alive.

if they did matter, why would blacks be spending so much time killing eachother?