Kek

kek

Trump is your president

>Virgin Islands
That's what they call Sup Forums boards these days?

kek

ha

>president confuses "leader " for "president"
>muh labels reeeee #notmyleader

>Americans don't know both british and spanish virgin islands exists
wow

"The Virgin Islands"
>Small and insignificant
>Wet and soggy
>Pays taxes but can't vote for Congress or the President
>Split up between a bunch of countries, not even a cohesive territory
>Gets drafted to die in the mainland's wars
>Less relevant than fucking Guam

The Chad President
>Dictates law enforcement the way he pleases, even for irrelevant areas he completely forgets about
>When virgin territories cry, he throws paper towels at them
>Doesn't even know he's president but does a great job anyway
>Wishes he could retire and go back to fucking his model wife in his various penthouses, but people keep telling him he need to "reassure" people in irrelevant territories after natural disasters or whatever
>He just says whatever the hell he wants in speeches and actively tries to unnerve them instead
>Literally the most relevant person on Earth, virgin territories wish they were this relevant
>Evades taxes AND the draft, gets elected president anyway

The Virgin Islands are nice, if you stay around the resorts. Otherwise, they're not even worth governing. He gets a pass on this.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump’s 80's style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realise that they’re not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tump’s favorite catchphrase “I guarantee you,” which itself is a clever reference to Trump’s Art of the Deal. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..

One more reason USA should stay out of their politics.

heh

We president now

Didn't he alread send aid and other relief to the US Virgin Islands?

AHAHAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT THE PRESIDENT MISPOKE AHAHAHA WHAT AN IDIOT

Trump says Trump when he needs to speak about himself. I’m not even sure he knows he’s president of anything

Easy mistake to make, who could possibly think that a place with the word Virgin in the name could be a part of the USA? Aside from Virginia of course.

Write me a list of ways in which they're relevant to anyone literally ever.

Gross.

Obama said there were 60 states in America. I'm sure there are plenty of presidential faux pas like this. Of course the fake news is going to make a big deal.

I'm calling bullshit. Trump is friends with Epstein. Little Saint James is in the Virgin Islands. There's no way he couldn't have known

He's not. Hillary's the president of the U.S.

She won the election.

>when you “misspeak” about having allegedly met or encountered somebody
>that same day
>OH YEAH GOYIM JUST TALKIN OUT ME ARSE HERE AND ALSO I MET THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA GOYIM HE A COOL GUY TRUMP 2016
>K

Waaaaat? This is probably the best post ive read in years. Youve matched up a lot of disparate links. Amazing job. Hey, user. Go email this to larry flint right now and prove it was you and go earn yourself 10 million Dollars and a shitty and impeached “president”

He didn't misspeak. He repeated it multiple times. He really didn't know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice

And a faggot is yours

>when youre so ashamed of your own party you make out with pence and call the man who stole your wife a faggot

>Obama said there were 60 states in America. I'm sure there are plenty of presidential faux pas like this. Of course the fake news is going to make a big deal.
Yeah, this shit gets old. I remember the big stink about that, even though Obama also stated he had yet to visit 3 states and then listed them. Basic math should've solved that for just about everyone, but they are either too stupid or too partisan to let it go.

he has staff to tell him irrelevant shit like that

Well he said that he visited 57 states, and wanted to visit the last 3, adding up to 60.

he's not a president, dumbfuck.

It's funny how they go into his trap. He knows he has an IQ of 157 which was measured some years ago and published by a gossip newspaper (something like celebrity IQs you wouldn't believe). That makes him the smartest US president ever, while Obongo has one of the lowest IQs with 130.

>gyno
Holy fuck

t. dumb phoneposter

they will be Chad Islands when he finds out

also this semi-related one

And this is why she isn't actually president.

He's too Chad.

f-fuck y..you

delet this