HOLY FUCKIBG SHIT TURN ON THE NEWS

HOLY FUCKIBG SHIT TURN ON THE NEWS

ITS LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

m.jpost.com/International/Hezbollah-terrorists-entered-Germany-as-refugees-507282

HEZBOLLAH TERRORISTS HAVE INFILTRATED EUROPE AND MAY BE PLANNING ATTACKS ON USA

WHY ARE WE ONLY JUST LEARNING ABOUT THIS?

LOOKS LIKE OUR ISRAEL ALLIES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG ABOUT LEBANON

WE NEED
INTERVENTION
NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hB4U4Oe-Dfk
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
archive.fo/K6X79
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ
m.jpost.com/International/Hezbollah-terrorists-entered-Germany-as-refugees-507282
theconversation.com/the-australian-link-to-hezbollah-and-the-bulgaria-bus-bombing-12021
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AHdVj1_G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try kike, hezbollah arent terrorists.

So when do Hezbollah and ISIS start fighting each other in Germany?

>that source

Lmao GTFO

>hezbollah terrorists

schlomo..

Germany changing from interacial breeding ground to interacial battle ground? Well my my

youtube.com/watch?v=hB4U4Oe-Dfk

>hez attacking amerifats
>this is somehow a bad news

nu/pol/ is disgusting

good death to america and shit also israel desu

>terrorists entered Europe as refugees
>OH MY GOD, HAPPENING!!!! I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS HOLY SHIT!!!
k

Hezbollah sounds funny

You snow niggers should let the jews do their own fighting now.

Ya Nasrallah!

No seriously. We pretty much have members of every major terrorist organization in our country now.
Federal prosecutors don't even have enough manpower to handle the cases.

Has Hezbollah ever even attacked westerners outside Lebanon?

Hezbollah is a Lebanese anti-Israel political party and militia, they aren't enemies of Germany nor would they be in Germany unless it was to meet with German political figures or to "reduce" Israeli influence in Germany.

Take a hike, lying kike.

based hezbollah

Hezbollah has ties to the Zetas in Mexico

Ali Madad! Shia is rising once again!

YA ALI!
YA ZAINAB!
YA HUSSAIN!
YA NASRALLAH!
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

>jerusalem post
>israel
>allies

How shocking, who could have thought

NANI?

>want to attack USA
>Infiltrate Germany
?

10000s of Burger soldiers are stationed in Germany. For example they could blow up Heidelberg airbase

Archived it.

archive.fo/K6X79

Cool beans. So if that were to happen where would the USA retaliate? Muslimland or Germany?

I don't know if we're safe with nukes flying over our country man

It won't happen, hezbollah isn't stupid
Or It'll be a zionist false flag to justify an attack on lebanon

>jpost

Hmm... every single terrorist organisations has already infiltrated Europe.
Hezbollah started cells in europe in the 80's, every fucking country knows this, except that Sweden doesn't aknowledge them as terrorists.
IJO is the name used by Hezbollah for its attacks in Lebanon, parts of the Middle East and Europe.
Just google Hezbollah in Europe you fucking retard and you will se that they have been active here for a while.
That shit you posted is retarded.

Inb4 based Shia terrorist

>there are terrorists in Europe

yeah well done m8
i didnt need to come on to Sup Forums to figure that out

>jpost
>The Jerusalem Post is the leading news source for English speaking Jewry since 1932.
I trust these guys

>(((jpost)))
top bait

80% OF LONDON MUSLIMS SUPPORT ISIS
Most young Muslims in the UK support ISIS
goog it

I had no idea....reeeee

There was a case in Belgium I think around 2-3 years ago when hezbollah blew up a tourist bus there.

Target: Ramstein US bases,germany

mujahideen/hizbollah tag team expedition

expect lots of Allahu Akbars and IEDs and dead yankees.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ

>I had no idea
Where the fuck have you been?

>dead yankees
Sounds good to me

>Essen
Always the Ruhrgebiet, I should move away

maybe you should tell them burgers why we dont have enough manpower.

ask our fkn leftistcuckpoliticiancunts

Found the smelly kike.

FPBP

No shit, I don't need to look at statistics to know that.

thank god hezbollah only kills degenerate american scum(jew lovers) and jews so rly plz come in,,

>Essen
Germans name a city...food

>Shia reinforcements arrive to hold back the waves of Sunni kebab

Thanks Nasrallah, always got Europe's back

Brings back memories of me and my Christian/Shia Leb mates stirring up the only Sunni kid in our lectures by praising Assad

>LOOKS LIKE OUR ISRAEL ALLIES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who's behind this post.

Fuck off with your fake news JIDF. Dirty liars

"In Essen Essen essen" is a normal German sentence.

Oh nooo...that sucks.

No you faggot, stay here and help me fight when the time comes.

Lol, my hometown of Dearborn, Michigan is half fucking Hezbollah already. In school, all the Shiite Muslims openly talked about giving money and support to Hezbollah.

An owner of a chain of Arabic restaurants had to flee to Lebanon after the FBI cracked down on him for giving millions to Hezbollah (and tax evasion, like all Arabs).

They openly champion Hezbollah, several tens of thousands of them, already in the USA for decades.

Lots of kebab there too

>Hezbollah
>carrying out terrorist attacks

not in this millennium. please un-bluepill yourself OP, Nasrallah is pretty based

>HEZBOLLAH
>Terrorist
pick one

In Essen habe ich Essen gegessen

a dead american is a good american

Essen-Altendorf is crazy

I don't really believe the evidence that was presented to condemn Hez in that attack. Besides which, why the fuck would they do it? Do you really think that they would go through the trouble of blowing up a bus in fucking Eastern Europe just because it had some Jews on it, if they were simply going to deny the attack afterwards?

That's something that only a crazy maniac would do, and that doesn't describe Nasrallah at all. The official narrative doesn't make any sense. As far as I'm concerned Hez is not a terrorist organization in 2017.

>HEZBOLLAH TERRORISTS HAVE INFILTRATED EUROPE AND MAY BE PLANNING ATTACKS ON USA
You mean Mossad.

>The EU designated Hezbollah’s so-called military wing, Izzadin Kassam, as a terrorist organization in 2013.

>Hezbollah
>al-Qassam brigades

now that's some quality fucking journalism, wow

Hey guys lets destroy the middle east and then invite It's citizens to live with us

What are the odds of the nogs of Detroit and aqbars of Dearborn ending up in a turfwar over the rich white parts of the greater Detroit area?

Btw read Culture of Critique Sup Forumsalcks

honestly these Lebanese/Iranian types are the last ones you have to worry about.

all of the Islamic terrorist attacks in Western countries - Paris, 9/11, Nice - are carried out by people compromised by Wahhabism, not Iranians or hezbollah

yea I only let lebanese males cut my hair, everyone else is fucking inferior.

>hezbollah attacking any nation other than Israel

It would be a death sentence to the organization if it did.

t. muslim terrorist
explode yourself

Everyone, try double clicking the word 'Hezbollah' in the url in this post, it only half selects. Some fuckery is going on

Really makes you wonder...

Works on my machine

Only happens on my pale meme browser...

The sand niggers are pretty successful financially as long as they're not FOB's and most live in the burbs. A detroit nigger is a biological catastrophe and should be avoided at all costs. We dont have as much pakis and indians as europe and most arabs here seem to think they're white and try to assimilate as such.

Why is Sup Forums so bad at source criticism?

>m.jpost.com/International/Hezbollah-terrorists-entered-Germany-as-refugees-507282

OP went straight to kikestan to get his supposed evidence...

Try the redpill for once, and stop being a faggot...

>source criticism
its more the fact most of these guys are claiming hezbollah arent terrorists
>achmed detected
explode self
pic related

>not knowing that Sup Forums is /hezb/
pls leave zionist

Keep it up Hanz. We'll boil you krauts like brats, just like we did to Dresden. Keep running your fucking Jew commie mouth.

>using a pic on a saud
you do realize they're basically kikes aswell right?

t.woke af nigga

>claiming that Hez is terrorist

you're only terrorists if you perform acts of terrorism. I don't refer to the United States government as terrorists, just because it was founded by the Sons of Liberty. Hezbollah is a legitimate political entity nowadays.

also the guy in your image looks a little bit too Saudi to be posting JIDF memes
>red headscarf

Terrorism is new European value you bigot.

I believe you mean bulgaria, the bus was carrying filthy kikes, why would you care?

theconversation.com/the-australian-link-to-hezbollah-and-the-bulgaria-bus-bombing-12021

>he looks saud
who gives a fuck it illustrates a sand nigger (You) trying to accuse people of being JIDF
if i was skilled at making images i would make more appropriate ones but too bad

I'm not even convinced that was Hezbollah's doing. They denied it up and down and I don't understand why they would do it. If anything a false flag seems more likely since a shit ton of countries went ahead and designated Hezbollah as terrorists immediately afterwards.

sand niggers huh?? Then it's, sand niggers have the BBCs that you jewish boys like.

^found the terrorist sympathizer. Hezbollah will always be illegal, immoral and evil.

Sunni/Shia gang warfare.

Perhaps it was mossad, who put it on hezballah, as a reason to start shit with them and Lebanon.

I mean this wouldn't be the first time they did something like that now is it??

>calling me a jew because i dont like sand filth
please detonate

I forgot that they were Jews. Kifak wle?

>m.jpost.com/International/Hezbollah-terrorists-entered-Germany-as-refugees-507282

I still remember the time 2015 when I argued it could be a bad idea to let in hundreds of thousands of people without documents and identity proof. Terrorists and criminals would use that opportunity.

BND and BKA Germany: No, ISIS terrorists have enough money to organize plane tickets for their fighters, they don't need to send them to Europe the complicated way.
These people flee from war and terror. Everyone who does not want them, is a Nazi

you would be doing yourself a big favor by doing the 20 minutes of Google research necessary to understand exactly what Hezbollah is more clearly. just Google "Saudi Arabia / Iran conflict" and that should give you a basic run down. fun fact, ONE of the sides of that conflict is directly responsible for 9/11, and the other side isn't. do you know which is which? the CIA doesn't want you to!

t. white American atheist

>flag
why the fuck are you asking me??? I figured you would have your own opinions on this sort of thing, doesn't Hezbollah make up like 10% of your parliament or something?

i dont need to do any research whatsoever to know hezbollah are terrorists
my research on the matter is concluded
the only positive thing they did was help assad (probably trying to make themselves look good and against ISIS)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AHdVj1_G0

why do you call them terrorists if they don't carry out terrorist acts? is it because the US government told you to?

t. NATO shill. nothing immoral or evil about opposing Zionist occupation.

I can't believe that people actually call this place an anti Semitic board. wayyyy to much support for Israel here for that to be true