Are you ready for Revival Zero?

I was born ready.

I'm ready for Ruri.

Banana will live!

Keep telling yourself that.

DOUBLE TUNINGU with Odd-Eyes soon.

He will Live!
Furthermore, he will NOM the fuck out of yuri and yuya/yuto screencap this

The only thing Yugo will be nomming on is dirt. He lost his tournament, lost his bike, lost his girl, and lost his perfect win record. Banana's days are numbered.

This is just setting the stage for a comeback, he'll win the Fc get all 4 ruris and ride into the sunset on kingus d-wheel

>brain parasites
>Rin's evil, almost seductive voice
THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE DOUJINS
I kinda agree with someone that said that this isn't as effective with Rin because we barely saw her before she got brainwashed, but it's still MUH FETISH.

How much has Ruri been lifting such that she can chuck Kaito out the window like that? There's even a desk in the way. Kaito may be a manlet, but still.

Ruri's prefer entame dick

She's Shun's sister, she probably only used her little finger to send him flying.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

It has Odd-Eyes's colour scheme. Did he turn into a warrior?

Double dubs confirm.

I suppose that's how she dominates Yuto, too.

Did we ever get more Arc V doujins scanned/translated after that mega vanilla Yuya/Yuzu one?

shit I've got nothing on that.

So how did Yugo BTFO Rin?

Dichodric Mirror?

Are you trolling or did you genuinely not watch the episode?

The one from more than a year ago?
Yes, plenty of doujins.

THE YUGO MEME HAS ENDED

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

I think the Yugo/Rin one had scans. Not really sure

f

After Yugo attacked her she brought back the fusion materials, re-fused, and did a final effect damage hit to win.

Why is Yugo so cute?

ALL HAIL RIN

>Hey if i beat u selena it's like beating rin:^) :^)

That was fast.

F
Can someone make a Yugo one of these?

Someone photoshop smile world into Yugo's hand

Selena is called Celina in the dub? What is even the point?

on it

So she's not confused with the only other thing 4k owns if I had to guess

Does this confirm that Serena is the weakest Ruri? Does that mean Yuri was the weakest Yu all along?

So, why didn't Reiji tell anyone about all this sooner?

SAME AURA AS THE YUUS

>Weakest Yuu

Yuri defeated Rin who defeated Yugo countless of times.

What colour of aura will Yuzu, Ruri and Serena's be?

You know, people are saying they hope the Ruris stay brainwashed. I don't agree. think they have to btfo and kill/card their loved ones and then get released from the brainwashing. The only thing better than brainwashed Rain is mindbroken, guilt-ridden Rin.

What went wrong?

Yuya/Yuzu are smiling
Yugo/Rin are smiling
The others need more Egao in their lives.

Jesus, that wasn't even close

And correct me if I'm wrong but Rin could have burnt him down during turn three, right?

Yes, Yugo had 450 LP.

Ruri needs her oni-chan. Selena needs a cute boyfriend

So this pretty much kills the whole "YUGO IS THE ARC-V REINCARNATION OF YUSEI" doesn't it?
Yusei never loses.

Yeah, NAC on fucking suicide watch

Had to stretch it out, Rin gets off from Yugo's suffering.

kiryu

Actually Yusei would have lost the one duel where his bike got broken, but the duel was cancelled because of that. Yugo wasn't spared like that.

Lex Luther happened

small ruri shun and yuto never

Card games.
Paradox was right.

We dont fucking care about NAC faggot, stop bringing it up every set

So the only ones in Arc-V who still need to lose are Kaito(against Yuri would be great) and Reiji(against the professor or Yuya)

>Kaito
It took mindfucking to make that happen in Zexal so unless brainwashing happens he's staying unbeatable.
>Reiji
Is he even relevant enough to duel?

Anyone else find it curious that while Rin and Ruri seem to have gone full psycho with the brainwashing, whereas Selena appears to simply have reverted to her "duel soldier" personality?

>Is he even relabnt enough to duel
>tfw past rivals in this case Jack and Kaito are going to duel

Rin and Ruri were mostly loving and motherly, so they turned sadistic and brutal

Selena was rough and crude, So she hasn't changed much.

This means that Yuzu will be full Dark Signer

I don't mind it if Jack duels. Scarright is probably one of my favorite yugioh cards.

Didn't the doctor say that the parasite manipulates the hosts emotions and memories? Rin clearly has a relationship with Yugo whilst Serena has no one.

>This means that Yuzu will be full Dark Signer
All I want from Arc V is one CHANGE DESTINY tier moment between Yuya and brainwashed Yuzu

>mega vanilla

What

Why the fuck is Rin's voice so lewd after she got hit by Yugo?

>The Parasite Monsters I developed reside inside the host’s brain,
>Allowing them to collect the host’s memory data and analyze them!
>Since you have a deep connection to the host, this is a piece of cake.
Yup. This means it'll be the same with Ruri and Shun.

The doctor will surely die and I will be happy
Episode was perfect though
also BUY WIND WITCH

Will Shun be able to stop Ruri?

Things Rin could do to make /Arc-V/ like her even more

It was quite obviously intentional, she was teasing Yugo to make him lower his guard.

Change her ugly-ass bell pepper hairstyle.

You're next Kaito

Rin dueling Yuri and giving him his first on screen duel...and his first defeat

I will fight you.

Yuri should duel Kaito and win desu.

>Captain Falcon: Edo told me that Ruri is on this tower.
Kaito.
What happened up there?
>Kaito: Ruri pushed me off the tower
Based Ruri

Green hair is such a rare treasure and somehow she manages to fuck it up colossally. Sasuga worst Ruri.

I wonder how badly Moonlights would rape Predator plants if the Ruris>Yuus.

I hope Ruri uses Songbirds as her archetype to fit in with the bird theme she has and the musical theme of the Yuzus.

Though right now it seems that Yuya may have to take up the slack for both Yugo and Yuto and have to duel Rin and likely Ruri. OERD/Nirv High Pal and the D R A G O N S will have a lot of work ahead of them to disinfest the Ruris.

Duel Shingo and drive him into a corner so hard it makes Serena realize how much she loves her snack butler

Gradually become lewder

What's this from? Samurai Flamenco? It looks vaguely familiar

Starve Venom can't do shit to Leo Dancer. So, barring an upgrade, Yuri would have a rough time.

>>Snack butler

You know, considering that yiri won't be attempting to disinfest Selena anytime soon, maybe it will actually fall to Shingo to try and free her. He might either succeed and make the ship become real or fail and be the first non-traitor Lancer to get carded. My money's on the second one.

>supposed threat can't beat Snack Queen the jobber
He really is shit.

Why not have it wear off as he's being carded for MAXIMUM ZETSUBOU?

>Colonel Sanders: The five of you shall engage in a Battle Royale with our five elite students!
Until there is only one of you left in this arena!
WHOS READY FOR CARDING
PLACE YOUR BETS

Sawatari is likely to be dueling Yuri who may be infested himself before Serena given his record. And he will lose and likely get carded as a result. Only Reiji/Reira and Yuya may end up as the only lancers left after they get culled by Academia with Reiji likely being culled by Papa R/Leo himself.

Yuri might be the original snack butler for Serena given they were likely brainwashed.

As a big Shingo fan, i'm expecting and hoping they continue the tradition of him being BTFO by Yu's, considering how entertaining all the previous ones have been. Him pushing Yuya and Yugo into a corner before being ousted was one of my favorite parts of syncro

I'm not super convinced of Yuri being brainwashed just yet. He feels too nonchalant about everything while all the brainwashed Ruris give a sort of creepy inhuman stare and are notably rather aggressive a fair amount of the time

I'll wait until we see brainwashed Serena in a duel. Right now, she doesn't act any differently then how she originally acted, if she starts making Ruri/Rin faces then I'll consent that Yuri is not brainwashed.

I don't think he's brainwashed like the Ruris but I do feel like academia has messed with his brain somehow. Might have been something to brainwashing or just extra fucked up training, but there has to be a reason why he's so much more of a psycho than the other Yuyas and even other academia soldiers.

>literally in her brain
Have fun 4K

Yuri confirmed for nomming Yugo.

Also is hitotsu ni's name confirmed to be Z-Arc?

How does that even work? The parasite literally seems to come from the fusioner parasite card, so it must be a hologram of some sort, are action fields so advanced they can create things with realistic biochemistry capable of altering someone's brain?

>zorc

Holy shit.

cant wait Yuya go all out on parasite oldman