We post things that new world faggots can't have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
timeanddate.com/worldclock/latvia/riga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

all this shit was destroyed and rebuilt after the wars

My hometown is 98% white, and three times older than the US, the first recorded settlers here a thousand years before that.

No, it wasn't.
Riga is one of just a few cities, Tallinn included, that actually was not raised to ground unlike Minsk or Warsaw.

Some of it was bombed out, sure, but not completely destroyed.

The historic town square and city hall, seen in the pic, was actually only rebuilt ten years ago.

Here is a pic of the old town following WW2.
There is some damage, but the main structures are standing. The Dome church was only slightly damaged.

Best part about traveling through Europe with a train pass years ago was stopping in small towns that were so fucking comfy and beautiful. Just trodding around cities big and small checking them out, feeling safe and at home.

It's never coming back is it?

easy

Only in west part.

go to poland, they have big safe cities and no shitskins and poland is a big country so you can also visit ittle cities

The small towns are still like they always were, but the cities aren't going to go back to the way they were, until after Holocaust 2.0.

Post comfy German, Swiss and Austrian castles in beautiul natural scenes too.

when anders gets out of prison he will lead the charge

nope. Thanks Germany!

These pics look so fucking comfy.
I'm from Montrealistan so I'll never know the feel. I bet people there are still surprised when they see nigs nogging or smell a shitskin.

Castles

WRONG

Pic related is where I've always felt most at home. Almost every summer, my family would sail along the coast, and stop for a few days in towns, coastal villages, unpopulated islands or places that have been abandoned, but are otherwise left untouched.
Even as an adult, I feel a real sense of adventure and freedom doing this.

>new world order stooges can't have

Integrity.

>Parody of castle
here is a real thing

Raw milk (unpasturised) young cheeses.

The US requires milk to be pasturised or the cheese produced from it to be matured for at least 60 days before sale.. Meaning you can make proper mature cheese, but not younger variants like grass-Gouda or traditional French stuff like Camanbert.

Guys it's like 4am why isn't everybody asleep in this thread?

Mediterranean masterace

Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk

timeanddate.com/worldclock/latvia/riga

Culture.

I would take pride in my city in comparison to the american ones, but despite mine being a settlement starting with the 15th century, all its buildings are bleak and lack personality. Bleak, tall blocks, devoid of any warmth.

Look, the world clock is basically set in America. I don't care how light or dark it is in your "country".

You guys are lucky at least you don't have to pay thousands of euros for heating in winter just to not freeze to death, i would wish we had summer all year long.at least we have comfy winter wievs.

fuck off radul, that looks pretty comfy actually. And Romania has a bunch of beautiful, old cities, especially the Saxon ones. You snatched a beautiful country from us, at least be proud of it.

You are like little baby wach this...

....MALBORK !!!

My ''country'' at least have our uniq ethnicity, culture and language, you have none of that your just mixed euros larping as ''americans'' even your god emperor Trump is german larping as an american, i whant to remind you why we here in europe have souch a concept as countries, becouse of uniq cultures langiages and ethnic groups, you don't have that thus your country is less of a country then mine.

I'm not talking about Transylvania which is indeed beautiful because of its Hungarian past, bringing there Austrian architecture. I live in Moldavia and the whole Moldavia is kinda the same.

Medieval towns are the comfiest.

Aw c'mon buddy I'm just ribbing you. Also I can't sleep. What, no more castles? Don't make me upload more Disney abominations!

>kinda the same

Meant that it is riddled with soviet style blocks and they look as vapid as the herds crawling them.

I heard it's full of Polaks though

fug

>50% russian city
>12 years on russian mayor

I live in a historical city that was founded during the viking age. In this picture, you can see the spires of our 11th century church in the centre, along with the habour which dates back to when the city was part of the Hanseatic League.
However, despite all the history, pretty much everything they've built after the war is either utilitarian garbage, generic office buildings or postmodern dogshit.

If they want to build that shit, they should at least do it outside of the city. But no, they always build it right next to buildings that have been here for hundreds of years.

At least what's shown in the picture has retained most of its historical value.

aren't those like german built houses?

Yes, advertise some more - we NEED migrants, after all.

Isn't that Prussian?

>50% russian
WRONG
>12 years of russsian mayor
At least he is not a nig nog like last american president or perhaps a muslim midle easterner like London mayor.

Bergen is my favourite European town, top notch climate as well as a nice centre. Are there many nogs there already? Just be grateful, here they have even demolished plenty of buildings so as to make place for their disgusting bleak blocks. Utilitarianism is shit, modern world toxicity.

nice village you got there, It would be a shame if somebody would enrich it?

>imigrants
you mean tourists, just look at Japan, they have ton of tourists but small amount of imigrants

The best example of American architecture is Las Vegas: a complete catastrophe of competing "parodies".

You New Englanders are alright, stay out of the Euro-Zone tomorrow.

Yes and no, they where destroyed after ww2, Latvians rebuilt them also Riga was built on Baltic leighbour, sorry it belongs to us now.

>riddled with soviet style blocks
well that's just gommenism. I just can't acept that we can't build nice buildings like we used to. Even modern buildings, although better than the brutalism of the 70s is only soulless minimalism.

No humanity, no niceness, little ornaments, balconies, flowers... etc. Glasses everywhere, glass and steel. I wouldn't mind one or two, but I miss the nice secessionist and neo-baroque, neo-classical buildings we could make in the late xix, early xx century.

>50% russian
>WRONG
Who then elects this fraud? Latvians? Doubt that.

>Bergen
>top notch climate

What the fuck, the winters are rainy and extremely dark because it doesn't snow there.

We bought it from teutonic knights

kys

Old Canadian cities on the East Coast have these though.

No, we need 35000 migrants and their families here. They will be the new Latvians. You are doing Allah's (pbuh) work by advertising us. Thank you.

Thousands? At least we have cheap fuel stateside. But yeah this place looks dope

I cannot for that would lead to the further destruction of our pure white race.

To be fair ushakovs is like merkel, aside from the fact that he is pro russian, he has done well from economic perspective, and management of city, just like merkel did well with economy and management but fucked up with refugees.A lot of Latvians do indeed vote for him besides that Latvian parties are shatered in many while russians have one, but as for now Riga is 51-53% Latvian city.

Maaaan, your cheeses, fuck.
>Living in France for a couple of months for work.
>Fucking genereic supermarkets have more cheeses than any Cheese Deli in the entire world.

Man, THAT you do have.

He won because Latvians didn't vote as a block, unlike the Russians. Ušakovs took the seat with 50.8% votes.

jeez, someone at latvijas instituts is actually getting paid for posting this crap. you are or were a colony of every neighbor around you. uniq kaltchar, my ass.

And here you can see the original

Oh really? What ones?

No its Teuton.
Prussians didn't build castles because Prussians were Balts and the fucking Teutons, or German niggers as I like to call them, came into the teritory just like afgans are doing now, settled down in some swamp and proclaimed
>We are the Prussians now

Shut the fuck up sven you are a somali colony.

>To be fair ushakovs is like merkel, aside from the fact that he is pro russian, he has done well from economic perspective
sides

Calm down dude, it woun't happen.

shitty internet?

Enjoy it, it's worth more than you know!

Baveria, you truly are the heart of kraut-land.

>Its the "my castle is bigger than your castle" thread again

T U R Á N
U
R
Á
N

:D

>what is coalition
Their party and that Vienoti Rīgai or smth like that, got 50+ percent.