/pol no talk Austria election

Why is no one talking about Austria election.

Today's the day .

A 31 year old leader anti migration anti I imigrant has best chance winning.

And all I see is threads about sex robots and boy pussy and bbc.

Will he be able to overcome the female vote?

Austrian men have been trying to elect politicians to oust the Muslim invaders but they can't seem to get past the female vote. They just keep voting for more fucking animals to pour into the country.

This is the state of /newpol/. No one seems to give a shit about actual politics anymore. Just sjw'ism from the right.

there is a thread with almost 300 postings on this topic, kys, marmeladinger.

link?

>neo/pol/ can't even into catalog

There are more female voters than male voters in Austria this election.

Same in this country.

retard, he is actually pro Islam.

FPÖ is the only Sup Forums-approved party

Well I missed the thread. Thanks

Gave my vote to FPÖ. Kurz is a cuck.

this

Better hope for that guy to win.
Cheers

Here's a thread for you, retard

I care, and I follow your election. There is just not much to talk about, until he wins tonight.

is the leftwing going to win _again_ in your cucked country. i heard it was going "EXTREME RACIST RIGHT" by some leftist rag so i assume that means its going to be center-left

Blame the t_d influx. All they care about is muh antifa and twitter posts. If you're not filtering 20+ threads at any given time, you're not going anywhere
This, there's very little good info in English, so I can't really contribute to the conversation

I think he's the real deal. Our media present him as a conservative Macron. And we all know, once Macron got into office, he was much more anti-immigration, that he lead to believe.

thread full of red and white flags and a few token cuck colors. feels good

>why is no one talking about the Austrian election
This is the fourth thread I've seen about it in the last 2 hours.
It's been established that the OVP is full of shit and is pandering to FPO voters because that's the only way they'd win, and that the OVP wont do anything because while Kurz was Foreign Minister, he didn't stop migrants.

According to polls, both ÖVP and FPÖ are more popular with women than men.

>According to polls, both ÖVP and FPÖ are more popular with women than men.
which polls are you talking about?
i really cannot believe that, if you look at the polling of the presidential erection