Why doesn't Subaru just _______?

>Why doesn't Subaru just _______?

Fill in the blank.

*chop off his dick and keep it in a jar.

>claim best girl like i do

claimed

Become Reinhardt's cocksleeve and earn his loyalty and protection under the second most powerful character in the setting.

kill himself and reset the timeline whenever shit gets bad

stop being a fucking retard

Stay in one thread.

love Rem

fuck Felix

Will Re:Zero ever surpass Rick and Morty s1e6?

Why doesn't Subaru just create gunpowder (3 Basic ingredients- potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulfur), then shove it down a curved metal tube with a lighter at the end, drop a ball into it and start mass producing weapons?

Beat me to it.

I agree.
Fuck him hard.

impregnate Rem?

You know I never expect much out of Sup Forums but this one really got me thinking. No, I dont think it will.

go full chuuni asshole for a loop or two

>wait

drop dead?

That's what the AU is for

This. I know dying is painful and all but surely if he had a method that was quick on hand it would be better than letting yourself get ripped apart for 20 minutes.

Have the power, might as well make use of it.

Where'd you get the sulfur and salpeter?

why would felix dress up in clothes that basicly invite dicks into his boipucci if isnt representing lust

God I love this anime

tell me about Bane ?

the threads after every episode are 40% of the whole fun

He can't be completely sure if he's going to respawn at a good point, or not. For all he knows, he could respawn to an hour ago.

During Rem's arc, he was sure just because he had died a lot before.

Wait, is Rem a self-insert for girls? Have I been memed into watching some chick's masturbation fuel?

>date Reinhard

This.

The feeling of emptiness after watching Rick and Morty s1e6 comes close to nothing. I don't watch cartoons that much, but man Rick and Morty are THE shit. Amazing.

Ask around where these ingredients can be found/mined.

Girls want to be Emilia.

Why would anyone want to be retarded?

They want a sweet guy like Subaru to love and protect them.

STAY DEAD

take a holiday

Not in a LOL ELOPE WEST YOUNG MAN AND SCREAM ABOUT MYSELF kind of way, just wait like... 5-10 days doing jack shit and let the world explode into ice and dead half-elves a couple of times if that's what it takes. Fuck knows his nerves need a bit of rest and screaming at everything left right and center hasn't been an engine of accomplishment so far.

And why do I watch this bullshit anyway skpgjsmlti8 u5p8ywup85hs

JUST

Hope your waifu is not the jealous type because she can tell if you lie you know.

I dont watch this but all the pictures I see of this anime is of the mc's pathetic crying face

Are you talking about reZero or My Hero Academia?

Greycat, the writer, is really a woman IRL so yeah.

Why doesn't OP just kill himself?

rapes someone to relieve stress, then kills himself.

>Why doesn't Subaru just stop being a little fagbaby and suck it up?

>Has the ability to journey to parallel universe.
>Doesn't have the ability to make things immortal
>Suppose to have depth and impact.
What logic is this stupid shit?

>grind

Eveery time.

Rape the maids?

this pretty much

Honestly that's a pretty good idea. Good time to just collect your thoughts and chill. It would be really painful dying at the end up honestly freaking the fuck out about random shit for and dying crying at the end is much more painful than chilling the fuck out for two days and then just gritting your teeth and getting the being frozen to death over with since it happened pretty quickly.

Most anons overreact about how bad his situation is. I know dying is horrible and traumatic and all that, but it would be a lot less traumatic if you just accept it and bit the bullet. I mean he know's he's gonna come back anyway. Most of the trauma comes from his own personality, not really the world around him.

I saw most of girls like both Rem and Emilia.

That would be weird as fuck considering Rem gets mind broken and abandoned by literally everyone after her "existance" is deleted from the universe.

Because he needs to gather information first, he is useless if he goes into a blind suicide.

SPLIT HIS LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

write down that he goes back in time when he dies.

>Implying he can cheat like that Satella

join the clown fiesta with roswall and ram?

>implying she can see through is eyes

She can touch his internal organs user are you serious?

I can touch your penis user, does that mean I can feel what you do?

you know that would have probably cut the anime down to a 10 episode series desu

yes, yes it does

You can feel him cumming

You can feel when he cums

Fuck my shit up

Let's test this theory.

He has no control over his powers, has no idea if this is the last loop, has no idea if his spawn has been changed, and his power is both sapient and malicious. He has to treat every life like its his last, only giving up when all is lost.

Because then donna would find out instantly and Subaru would be min-maxed until his little NEET mind broke beyond repair and left him as an even bigger vegetable than literally who, right?

5 episodes of a lobotomite shuffling around actually might not be that bad. The threads would be golden.

He has no way of knowing if he passes a check point and thus is stuck with a "bad end" scenario for ever.

The actual ratios to make a proper useful gunpowder is relatively complicated, along with the manufacturer process. Making firearms is even more difficult to do properly.

If he fails then the cannon is going to explode. He doesn't really have the time to both gather material do trial and error experimentation to get firearms down correctly.

I think on Sup Forums there are many gays. No offence anyway.
Well, in my opinion Satella read his colors and mind. So the idea to write is stupid.

Use his bankai.

It's easy to say "muh I would be better than Subaru".
Come here and replace me. I want to see how better you would be than me.

It would be one of the first things I would try. Then work my way from there. Trying to get it out that I am stuck in a loop.

user. Words and writing are the same things. Your thoughts.

It is a starting point. Considering that Satella doesn't do anything until he is mid sentence. That goes to show she isn't reading his mind. So see how much you can write. Break it up into parts, scatter it around as a puzzle for Emilia or Ram to find, and piece together. There you go.

>Break it up into parts, scatter it around as a puzzle for Emilia or Ram to find, and piece together. There you go.

And after they doscovered Satella kill them, like she did with Emilia already. Okay user.

>doscovered
discovered*

>implying she would know
>just outing everything without trying it first

You have to try user, and not give up before you actually know what would happen.

>Why doesn't Subaru just _______?
Why doesn't he just invent a gun and start shooting people? It can't be that hard to make a gun.

Why doen't he ride an eagle to all the other castles, sneak into their bedrooms during their sleep and shoot the king aspirants?

>>implying she would know
user you wrote
>>Break it up into parts, scatter it around as a puzzle for Emilia or Ram to find, and piece together. There you go
But we saw that when people find out his power Satella kills them. user.
If Subaru was mute, and he used his body language, it would be still the same. Do you understand? I am not able to understand how you can't get the fact she can read his intentions. Indeed he doesn't even need to end the sentence to feel pain.

>she can read his intentions
Never does it show this.

you get it, user

Oh my. It always showed this. When he thought "I want to say the truth" and started to say (not even the whole sentence) he felt the pain.
He is smart enough to understand he can't tell it. Not by his voice, not by writing, not by his body language, not by whatsapp or Facebook.

This is now a Puck thread.

>fire spirit

Was she lying?

Because people have magic

Guns > Magic

Best lap pillow.

This is why shows are always bogged down by excessive exposition, because there's so many people like you who can't infer anything and need to be explicitly told everything.

Reminder that Subaru deserves everything that happens to him.

Did you notice that in this episode Subaru told Rem Emilia's words? "Thanks is better than sorry"

>Being chased by a complete retard all the time

And some people say Subaru has not any reason to like Emilia. It was such a nice detail

I'm pretty sure all the bad things from him dying are entirely psychosomatic, his first two deaths were pretty gruesome and he didn't even notice that he'd died.

I don't expect him to not be a sperg ever, but it looks like he's finally going to mature a little.

I honestly think that the whole show is a big marketing ploy by Nissan to get people to stop buying Subarus.