imgur.com/a/sWqAU
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
pastelink.net/2bed
a.pomf.cat/juehen.png
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/c5/Cipher_Oboro.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160202204105),
files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
daijoubu.org/src/1466967044717.png
imgur.com/a/De4r7
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
i.imgur.com/UVTZOV6.jpg
imgur.com/a/TOyWW
imgur.com/a/DZnP9
imgur.com/a/6jZod
i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg
imgur.com/zd0Kig9
imgur.com/a/uzVFs
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/g36xx
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
my.mixtape.moe/aepgbx.png
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9
imgur.com/a/zj9si
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the ARIA series) please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a bikini top with pareo bottom (something like this imgur.com/a/ceR8k)

Though if you want to do something else thhat's alright too, as long as it's summer related!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Hanging around with a pokemon of your choice. Pokemon trainer clothing are optional.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba blowing on her freshly painted nails.
Preferably with some intricate designs or flashy colors.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Marble please

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce saying goodnight while laying in bed. Another idea could be her sunbathing at the beach. Anything to do with the olympics might work too.
Nevertheless I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Anchor post for the drawfag.

Requesting my Kobori trekking through a forest, surrounded by countless and diverse vegetation. Giving her a cloak is fine by me, but you’re not forced to do it.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Shion wearing a bunnysuit while wearing glasses or her as a bartender
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

I'll be patient.

Requesting a POV of Aigis pushing user down sort of like this image maybe with heart shaped pupils and a saliva trail coming from her mouth imgur.com/a/nFPHG
In a cheerleader outfit showing off her midriff and non existent navel
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU
Wearing one of the Ayakashi Ghost Guild girl outfits imgur.com/a/OlyMG
Wearing some normal cute casual or fashionable clothing
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a great weekend

Requesting Natsume wielding her bow preferably something doing something cool and action related, cutelewd okay.

Bow reference
imgur.com/a/ijYbq

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Her sitting on my back, or a throne, with her legs and arms crossed, with a crown or something on her head.
Or me giving her a massage, or her giving me a massage.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my waifu wearing either a kittysuit or bunnysuit in celebration of Cat Day and the past Bunnysuit day
i.imgur.com/5ORtynA.png
i.imgur.com/hDTOlT6.jpg

Previous ideas if anyone is interested

Good evening, requesting please Orihime in this outfit i.imgur.com/zWiChIs.jpg Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Natsuki wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- shorts, a top and a plaid shirt tied on her waist
- a wet summer dress

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

To commemorate the Olympic Games, I'd like to make a joint request of Kagura and Ai Nanasaki with gold medals around their necks, with both of them wearing the Japanese Olympic team's tracksuit.

Ai reference: Tracksuit reference: imgur.com/a/r0Z6g
Medal reference: imgur.com/a/Sl6fb

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Requesting Mio competing in Rio.

I would like to request my lovely Hikage in one of the following:
- in a dress, like files.catbox.moe/ltcdd3.jpg or files.catbox.moe/dag5j3.jpg
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform → →
- in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png

Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers any inspiration.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her
-lounging on a couch in her underwear, drinking beer (since Friday was the day for those two things)
-being smug in this outfit: exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
-trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title (for example, "How to Avoid Huge Ships")
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-writing something with her quill

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• headpatting or hugging user
• wearing a dirndl dress while blushing imgur.com/a/wLH87
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG

Anything at all, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Hello friends. I'd like to request my love, Tamaki, wearing a loose-fitting oversized men's dress shirt, while adjusting her twintails and playfully complaining that I 'play' with her bells too much the connotation is somewhat lewd
. Or, just something simple and cute, like receiving headpats, or sleeping on user's shoulder.

Thanks for reading - let's take it easy and enjoy the weekend!

Requesting a parody of this picture with Lev instead: my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
Alternatively, requesting a tiny Lev in a palm, maybe trying to impress the viewer with a roar.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Kaede petting or brushing this fluffy fellow, the fluffalo. Alternately, holding a plushie version of it.

i.imgur.com/3EUNY8a.gif

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a nurse uniform:

u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png
u.pomf.is/dpkpml.jpg
u.pomf.is/sxmjzy.jpg

Since Friday August 5th is the opening day of the summer Olympics, requesting Ai and Kagura wearing Japan's uniform and accepting gold medals in swimming. These are the outfit and medal:

u.pomf.is/wygqth.jpg
The women's version is the all red one on the left.
u.pomf.is/mutndn.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Posting for miianon

As part of my joint request with Rachnerafag, I'd like to request my darling Miia in a fantasy RPG setting doing fantasy RPG things with Rachnera. Perhaps her and Rachnera as a thief and mage respectively. Or perhaps Miia helping Rachnera with her knitting. Anything else you can come up with that's cute or cool is fine too.

Otherwise, for a fun collage idea, Miia, Rachnera and Cerea all together in a scenario similar to this intro. Additionally other monstergirl waifus is fine too.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFo7UBlFrXI

Alternatively, Miia by herself, posing on a rock on the sea like i.imgur.com/5ii735U?r.jpg

Thanks in advance and please remember to take it easy.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing. imgur.com/a/qFPA9
It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png

Alternatively dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro (with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

But it's actually DIO

Adios, Mio

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

That or a Battle Girl jogging

Ref 1: imgur.com/a/Yqy4S
Ref 2: imgur.com/a/q7bof

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

Requesting the waifu of your choice stuck on the can with no toilet paper.

Requesting Nio saying any one of these things to me: imgur.com/a/IFWc2

Requesting my Neptune in cute casual clothing. You can add those “extra shots” if you want. Refs: imgur.com/a/sWqAU

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-In a Haunter based bikini/swimsuit. (For example: Upper part + eyes → bra; mouth → exposed belly; lower part → panties; hands → gloves/stockings)
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hey, all.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/2bed

Requesting mai waifu wearing a purple kimono with green butterflies and pink obi sash, please.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting the handsomest handsome being handsome.
Thanks.
Also happy birthday to all the birthday people.

Requesting Natsuru tying her hair in a mirror while wearing a bathtowel.
Much appreciated if you pick my request

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Crouched near a tropical tidal pool and poking at a random crustacean.
-Diving in a tropical reef and admiring the local fauna. (If in a swimsuit, please note that she is quite flat)

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed Ibuki with her piercings. a.pomf.cat/juehen.png

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Wearing a hand bra
- Shooting a finger gun at the viewer/user, with a cute face and saying "Bang"
- Asleep while wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas optionally have the top undone

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates (Ref: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/c5/Cipher_Oboro.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160202204105), or anything cute/lewd.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Praise the Sunday

Yesterday marked the 30th anniversary of the Metroid franchise which has been one of my favorite games through the years, thus, I'd like to request from the following:

-Adult-form Molly dressed up in one of the various "Zero Suits" that Samus typically wears under her armor.
-Teen-form Molly trying to play a metroid game on which ever console you select.
-Kid-form Molly sculpting a metroid out of crystal using her powers.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go (Team Mystic, please), riding in a hot-air balloon, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

My birthday was on thursday so I'd like to request Gazer wishing me a happy birthday.

Us together would be cute as well, possibly eating deep fried oreos.
SI: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg

Maid Inaba please.

Ref:daijoubu.org/src/1466967044717.png

Requesting Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or in any of these cute/stylish outfits with gladiator high-heels.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX

Or a joint request with Risty, in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Any of those would be fine. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Good luck everyone.

Requesting Nina Einstein with bandages wrapped around her eyes. Other things showing she can't see (feeling around/bumping into things) would be super cute too.

Of course anything is fine if you're willing to draw her. Have a happy day and remember, your waifu loves you!

Requesting my dear Ion, carefully putting on his outfit, for example his leggings, putting on his gloves or necklace, fixing his headpiece or hair tubes, etc. would be cute, but anything else is ok too. Thanks!

I'd like to request anything cute with Etna.
Joint request idea for Konatabro with a costumeswap with them holding a Prinny plushie themed after our SI's
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
I don't have Konatabro's, as I'm on my phone.

Requesting anything cute or cool of him, like him as a shota.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him eating an ice cream or cake, or maybe standing in the rain, but anything else is fine too. Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

haven't drawn like this in a long time & i'm really bad at perspective, sorry, but here's a sketch

haven't drawn like this in a long time & i'm really bad at perspective, sorry, but here's a sketch *with the transparency fixed

I'd like to request anything cute with Etna.
Joint request idea for Konatabro with a costumeswap with them holding a Prinny plushie themed after our SI's
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
Konatabro's ref: my.mixtape.moe/bsjrev.jpg

Requesting Yuuko. Multiple requests incoming, but feel free to do whatever else as long as it doesn't go past /e/ territory.

- For International Cat Day, I'd like to see her playing with a bunch of cats at a cat cafe.

- In a straw hat/sun hat and white sundress, optionally trying to keep the hat and dress down because it's windy.

- In a wet tied t-shirt, grinning and shooting a water gun at the viewer. Example (has a water pistol, but a water gun would be preferred if not too much trouble): i.imgur.com/UVTZOV6.jpg

- In a tanktop and shorts, stretching upwards so that you can see her armpits and midriff.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

reposting for hagakureanon
Requesting a nice Yasuhiro
- Wearing Professor Sycamore's snazzy outfit -> imgur.com/a/TOyWW
- I believe sometime this weekend is Beach Day so him napping under some shade sounds nice
- It'd also be nice to see him in general formalwear/his future foundation outfit or even host clothes -> imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Various/alternate hairstyle refs -> imgur.com/a/6jZod

I'm fine with anything though - so long as it isn't lewd - if there's no appeal in those, so thank you for the consideration!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko posing menacingly in JoJo style format. Anything else is also fine

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters with dat phat booty like this pic, please!

i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg

Alternatively, requesting Mimi as a catgirl!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Regular reference -> imgur.com/zd0Kig9

I'd like to request my cute small wife in Clover's cute outfit or Lillie's sundress - imgur.com/a/uzVFs
Or perhaps tanned and frolicking around on the beach/collecting clams and shells

Anything would be totally cool though, I'm not really picky. As long as she's clothed and happy!

Please take it easy and rest up! Enjoy your weekend~

Requesting Kameko wearing a cute maid dress please! Or doing something cool.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I would like one of the following:

• Sitting in an onsen next to my SI, both looking kinda embarrased and having trouble making eye contact but still holding hands together under the water. Can be lewd if you want. SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.)
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
• Wearing only a pair of jeans & hand bra (or otherwise conveniently censored by how she's posed)
◦ Wearing her 'Sunset' outfit sat on a bed, beckoning the viewer to join her
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ In her swimsuit sitting on a surfboard in the water as it's summer?
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ With her hair in a hime cut, asking if I like it like that

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

here you go user hope you like it! takane is really cute espcially in platinum star! have a nice weekend i might color it if i have the chance

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine!

Thank you!

Requesting POV sharing a milkshake with Rika.
Or her stargazing with a stoic expression.
Or being lazy on a rainy day.
In front of a fan on a really hot day.
Or in a cute sailor uniform, with a sailor cap.
Anything cute is appreciated. Thanks for considering.

Requesting Eureka surfing, or wearing a competitive swimsuit/something Olympics related for your country of choice, or anything cute.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw
Thanks!

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya fanning herself to cool off from the heat or something summer related.
Thank you and wish you all are having a great weekend!

Thank you so much for drawing her and calling her cute! I'm really happy to see her in that outfit and she looks adorable. If you do find the time to color it, that would be great.
Have a nice week user!

Requesting my dear husbando Rin Matsuoka either:

- blushing

- smiling

- with a loving expression

or a combination of any of the above

If you feel like it, you can also use my SI: my.mixtape.moe/aepgbx.png

anything is appreciated

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!

Requesting Tamamo:
-With the release of the Alola region I wanted to see Tamamo with white hair with an Alola Vulpix or Ninetails. She can be in the Pokemon go trainer uniform if you want, it's up to you.
-Alternatively just the trainer outfit, ecchi is okay in that case.
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

His smile is just making me melt, thank you a bunch for this, It's wonderful.

There's a few things I'm not happy with, but I want to at least deliver something for the weekend.
I'm also drinking one right now, it's pretty nice stuff for a light drink.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, perhaps in a Visual Kei outfit or anything similar, but anything would be wonderful.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting SI's sick in bed being nursed to health by their waifus but actually faking it

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please.

I want my waifu to give me a nursing handjob.

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Heyo, WWD.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino embarrassingly wearing this i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
- Yukino wearing her school uniform, without the blazer, getting water thrown at her
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated, and thank you very much.

That was also my thought

Same here. If there was a chance of it happening, I'd request it.

Very cute! Nice work

Very cute Yukarin, nice work! I want to request my waifu drinking, but then again it would hurt me to think of her acquiring my bad habits.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Please draw Tsuzuki as a Pokemon professor with a raichu assistant, pointing to a sign that reads: 'when it Thunders it Booster to Showers'. Or just include bird. Thank you.

Requesting my love Yuu embarking on a journey to the top of Candy Mountain, or sharing her warm scarf with Maka . Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice Sunday!

Was the breast collage a lie?

All collages were a lie

Yes, dumbass.

THICC COLLEGE WILL SOMEDAY BE THE TRUTH!

> Furries will try to kidnap mine

maybe someday

Final night of the undrawn

Sunday is still upon us so requesting Caren please to make this day even lovelier. Don't forget to enjoy yourself too.

Delivering.