WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY WHY WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/26/553786714/contractors-begin-building-prototypes-for-trump-s-border-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao kys shill sage

>still a virgin

lets be real here shareblue, this is the most distressing thing for you.

sad shill

Go on a workplace shooting spree, shareblue user.
You can't save your waste of a life, but you can save your soul.

>Surely Trump and his Jewish family and love for Israel will save us from the Jews.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump’s 80's style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realise that they’re not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tump’s favorite catchphrase “I guarantee you,” which itself is a clever reference to Trump’s Art of the Deal. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..

>has built prototype of wall
>never said he would have a Muslim ban
>not his fault
>white people aren't fucking
>doesn't matter trump is successful doesn't matter what the cucks and libtards say it is all salt
>no

>never said he would have a Muslim ban
youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA

You should kill yourself for being a retard if you actually believe any of that shit.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Cringed. Sage.

>Wall is going up
>Partial mudshit ban is in place
>White population is actually increasing at #1 again (Just had my 2nd son)
>The rest of you cunts are salty we're #1 and we're swinging our cocks in your faces again
>MUH NOTHIN BURGER

who else #betrayed here?

sorry sweetie, maybe you should have though twice before voting, you rural/suburban retard

>Shareblue_Slideimage_63.png
It's like they're not even trying.
Sage

>bait.jpg

>(((rural white))) voter here

Ok, faggot. Trump was just the beginning, the main part is yet to come. Just have some patience. Things like that take a while to be accomplished. I don't understand where cunts like you, who expect everything to change instantly come from, chink.
SAGED

>using hashtags
>shareblue_slideimage_63.png
Are you pretending to be retarded?

>tfw unironically seen America getting whiter after Trump become president
Cry more /leftypol/

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/26/553786714/contractors-begin-building-prototypes-for-trump-s-border-wall

You're a faggot.

>not naming the image as stock image(30)

>I WANT EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

unironically yes

a trump supporter who actually pays attention to the president's failures

why why

>>still a virgin
if you thought the president would help you with that then you have serious issues.

HAhah, cuz Trump was already bought and paid for

;^)

That rope u have around ur neck is made in China don't use it, it's gonna break.
U need to jump off a bridge

>Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life.
LOL Jokes on you desu. Your vote didn't count.

Collusion isnt a crime :^)

Trump is a laughing stock to the world - Can you expound on this - and explain how and why we should care?
Is China laughing at us because of our poor implementation of communism? Is the EU laughing at us because we don't have a group of unelected officials dictating our laws? Is Africa looking at the US in embarassment as they get slaughtered by the military factions in their grass huts. How is Trump a laughing stock to the world and explain why we should care?