Am suspicious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BrB_kr9-nUw?t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=oZYGn41Z_ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you saying women lie when its convenient and weinstein is just a scape goat?

>actresses acting is beyond the realm of possibility

if harvey was a 9/10 anglo they would have never said anything

>are you saying women lie when its convenient and weinstein is just a scape goat?

more like they are all telling the truth, and admitting that they whored themselves out to make money.

Here's the thing. Far as I know he didn't actually rape anyone. It was "smoke the pole or don't get the role". And they all sold out their principles and knelt down for a big bag of shekels plus 15mins of fame, instead of walking away.

Anything can happen really but always remember to take wbat women say with a grain of salt

The women carry more blame than the kike. Women are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children.

harvey is unironically /ourguy/ and Sup Forums lashed out at him due to jealousy and irrational hatred of all jews. He understood that with money and power came women and he got them. He's not even a pedo for fucks sake, that automatically makes him more morally righteous than most people in hollywood.

stay strong harvey. the left and right wing SJWs will shift their gnat attention elsewhere when they find out that james cameron is a chronic manspreader

Wow, Harvey's Harem sure looks miserable.
These fucking shiksa's deserve to be shot. Stupid antisemitic whores.

THIS.

They call it sell your soul to the devil for a reason.

You have to be willing to loose all dignity and shut up.

goyim genocide WHEN

Based Harvey appreciator!

We are only hearing about the women he struck out with. Imagine all of the tail he actually landed. This Jew had it all figured out.

This
> they fucked to become famous
> Hervey knew it and took advantage

thats right, those hypocrite hollywood whores are nothing more than that, whores
they are jumping on this now, that they smell blood

I really hate all of them, i am not watching ANY hollywood movie, havent in years actually, but now i will actively avoid that shithole

I don't think any of them are lying, they just aren't capable of taking responsibility for their own actions.
They were definitely pressured into sucking an ugly jew's small mutilated cock, but they had a choice and they made their choice. Decades later they are giant stars who can take revenge on a man who made them suck his cock. They don't have to suck dick for roles anymore, and nothing will happen to them for telling on the ugly kike.

The women who slept with Harvey Weinstein give out generic "poor other women, that's too bad" statements. For example, Emma neither confirmed nor denied that she had anything to do with Weinstein

Women with high likelihood of sleeping with Harvey Weinstein:
> Jessica Alba
> Elizabeth Banks
> Juliette Binoche
> Cate Blanchett
> Neve Campbell
> Marion Cotillard
> Penélope Cruz
> Rosario Dawson
> Judi Dench
> Minnie Driver
> Anne Hathaway
> Salma Hayek
> Katie Holmes
> Nicole Kidman
> Heidi Klum
> Jennifer Lawrence
> Jennifer Lopez
> Helen Mirren
> Olivia Munn
> Gwyneth Paltrow
> Emma Roberts
> Meg Ryan
> Meryl Streep
> Uma Thurman
> Kerry Washington
> Mia Wasikowska
> Emma Watson
> Catherine Zeta-Jones

Don't really care if it's true, or not. The world would be a better place if crazy Kim lands his nuke squarely in hollyweird, so why care if they plot against one another?

2005:
If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party
at the Four Seasons, DON'T GO!

youtu.be/BrB_kr9-nUw?t=32s

He is a fucking kike who prioritized MUH DIK over good film making. People like these run Hollywood and have destroyed the movie industry. I haven't watched and enjoyed a single movie in about 10 years because of kikes like Weinstein. For people like him it's just his harem where he fucks talenless women so they can get roles and destroy movies by not being qualified for the job.

Someone like Weinstein could have easily just been professional about his job, and fucked 10/10 women in his personal life because of his money. These people killed the movie industry.

those women are disgusting pigs, they used him, and now they are crucifying him

its so hard to not hate the world,,,i just want to die

>Women with high likelihood of sleeping with Harvey Weinstein
>Fucking all of them
FTFY

because they will plot against guys like Weinstein and Gibson who are actually based.

ok. got it. slags who play dressups and lets pretend for a living ar either complete snowflakes who put up with his shit for years, or actual professional larps. either way i dont give a fuck and hope they die in a fire.

you forgot rita ora

why is it his fault? you morons enable it by glorifying this whore "celebs" and watching the movies

kike just provided what society wanted

you clueless fucking nigger, it's always been about muh dick when it comes to casting females, even going back to the silent film era. You are truly bluepilled. Harvey did nothing wrong and was actually quite old-school in his methods, which is why he was targeted and sacrificed.

I didn't include singers in the list. I know that Fergie has also been wearing Marchesa dresses and got a role in one of Weinstein's films.

>THE JOOS

jews do what people enable them to, dont like movies? dont fucking watch them

>Weinstein is based
He had his tongue so far up HRCs cunt, he could taste a talking point.

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE, BROTHER.

Who the fuck is ''you?''
Am I the one promoting the talentless hacks who fucked Weinstein, moron? I don't like them. They ruin movies. I knew for the longest time that these women were there only because they sucked someone's cock, because they were not any good.
I don't care about muh celebs. I just want to see good movies again. I want to see good movies made by talented people who just want to create good movies, full of qualified actors who get the job done, not by rich fat jews who are basically running a Hollywood jewish mafia ring so they can fuck women and spread liberal propaganda.

HRC is based in the sense that, she takes advantage of all the leftard morons and feminists, to advance her power

One of my all time favorite films is The Thing. Who sucked who's dick to make that one? Which female actress in the movie sucked a dick? The dog?

Whilst that's true, that doesn't really make her "based", she's just someone else playing the same game as people like soros.

>i want to see good movies, bla bla bla

then make them faggot, dont complain when other people do stuff in a way you dont like

dont like the product, dont buy it

and if there is no product you like, you ll just have to make your own, or live without it

But what if the child consents though?

you are really fucking stupid because none of that even ties into what I said or what this thread is about. Congratulations, you like The Thing.

right right, i mean, she is just like harvey, a shark

but even a shark can get eaten by piranhas

I just noticed my post number kek

fuck off jidf kikes

The point, you fucking retard, is that good movies are not being made anymore. The Thing was a great movie made with love and care.
The Thing remake was made by jews starring a female main character who couldn't act and probably sucked a jew's cock.
There is never going to be another movie like The Thing, because all Hollywood movies are made by liberal kikes who on one hand force the idea that casts should be diverse, so they fill the entire cast with niggers and jews, and with women who got the role only because they sucked their dick. Just going ''hurr it was always like this'' doesn't make it true. Things have changed massively for the worse in the last 20 years.
There are no worthwhile movies anymore because of this.

What a slimey looking jew

Based? Go fuck yourself. This was a democrat shill who marched with a pussy hay dumb ass.

Fucking checked.

He also apparently pays people to go on Sup Forums to talk about how BASED he is for ruining the movie industry with his kike shit.

>fuck off jidf kikes
Let me tell you something very clearly, these accusations wouldn't be thrown around with such hatred if Harvey wasn't jewish. Are any of these girls complaining about Brad Pitt? No. They smell a payday and see a jew to blame so here we are.

I suspect he is like a 2 on the hollywood pervert scale and he’s actually been destroyed for some commercial or personal reason

What should we do? I am boycotting Hollywood films. It seems like my only options are

> local theater, ballet, opera, etc
> indie films at the art house theater
> local art

Lmao apparently you're right. Is Hillary's shillbots on here?
This would explain the "DNC only giving 10% of Harvey's money back."
Incredible

It's probably true. It's just that we see that as having no agency. Going along with it is also wrong.

is this a female poster? because it doesn't understand how the male brain works.
literally everything a male does is for his dick.
the only way to transcend male nature is if you have an extremely high IQ like Tesla and Newton.
Truth right here.
He got some fine ass pussy, he loved it the actresses loved the fame that came from fucking him or sucking his dick.
He did that while being an ugly fat old man.
If this is not what all ugly people aspire to be then they clearly have given up.

Lmao "muh Jews!" Cry me a river.
Havey won't be the fucking last to go down either. This is just the start. Hollywood will fucking burn.

You are just heavily ignorant with a pleb taste in movies and little knowledge about movies.

>le good movies aren't made anymore
I watched hundreds of awesome movies from all around the world. Non of those had to do anything with Hollywood kikery.

>The Thing
It just hurts. You are such a monkey.

You can't boycott Hollywood because there is nothing to boycott. I haven't paid for a (((Hollywood))) movie in decades.
Support good movies. New Zealand has been making good movies lately.
What we do in the shadows is a pretty good movie from 2014.

They are just trying to justify their whoring for money.

He preyed on goy women. I think the only Jew is gwyneth Paltrow who technically isn't actually Jew since it was her father. Think about how many Jewish actresses there are. He avoided them.

No movie has been worth a shit since the 80s.
Casting. Couch. It's a thing, no fucking shit.
When you sell out, you shut up.
Who the fuck even cares about celebrities? Pearl clutching normies.

I never watching fucking movies anymore after the shit they pulled during the elections.

tf

Wow, you're right. Of all the women, only Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson are Jews. It's possible he waived his blowjob for a role requirement for them too.

go back to the old days.. and read books....i am thinking about purchasing something not sure what yet...i dont watch tv at all.. sometimes netflix.. and just wifi internet.. now im interested into getting back into books

Yeah and they haven't said anything if I recall correctly so it's possible he didn't mess with them

You see, it is a man's job to make sure women don't become whores. Harvey, being a disgusting Jew is still a man who propogated this immoral behavior and he should be killed.

>only Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson are Jews
And neither of them look like jews, and those two are the examples that are always used to brag about how good looking jews are.
I don't think either of them is a jew, and if Weinstein targeted them then I don't think he thinks either of them is jewish.

Really makes you think.

>are you saying women lie when its convenient

Pure fucking jew hatred right here.
Have you taken off your klan hood lately?
Maybe if you take a look around you'll see that these girls are basically prostitutes who believe men should have less rights than women. Is it at least slightly possible they're sniffing for a payday?

well yea you dont wanna go hiring/promoting/defending some random jew and realize at the shmoz you fucked their kid. could get awkward.

There are... five... fives.

You think Jewish is hinged on looks. Brah there are Jews of all types and that you think somehow scarlet and Natalie aren't Jews but really white or something exposes your lack of knowledge on how the whole thing works. In other words, only a fraction of Jews look like that cartoon. Many are whiter than rice in a cup of milk on paper plate in a snowstorm

They would've thrown him under the bus when the Jews got bored with him

I can't find any statement from either Portman or Johansson while most actresses eventually spoke out against it

There's no way he got my Gwyneth.

They are all just as responsible as he is, they are just hoping in the current climate where women can do no wrong everyone takes their side, typical slimey scummy female behaviour.

Lmao take off my clan hat? I can promise you I wouldn't even be allowed in the fucking clan. It's not Jewish hatred, I just think Hallowood will eventually go down.
Be smart and watch the best fucking show with all these shit producers who make shit moves who called Trump a Rapist turn out to be the actual rapists.

When I had a jew girlfriend I dumped her and she promptly left the country... hmmph

They have no reason to speak out against it because retards like have been fully brainwashed to believe anyone can be a jew, that it's not purely genetic.
You can instantly tell when someone has even 10% jewish genes. They're a very distinct race of parasites, but because they push this meme that you are a jew if your mother is a jew, that following judaism makes you a jew etc pretty much everyone can claim to be a jew and get the benefits of getting special treatment from other jews.

The Portman and Johansson being jews meme probably comes from their mothers. If their mothers considered themselves jewish, then so do their daughters, regardless of whether or not they have any parasite genes. It's just like Ivanka Trump. Her children will be ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''jewish''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The real bosses that run Hollywood and the media have known about this for years. The reason why its all coming out now is because the Weinstien Company is about to go bust, so it the creditors way of getting back at Harvey for their lost investments by letting all the evil shit that Harvey did come out. Weinstien is not the last pedo and rapist in hollywood, he is merely a small fish in a big ocean of depravity.

Actually Natalie Portman does look Jewish and Johansson has had a nose job

True that. At least he molesting:
a. adults
b. women

They both look to have had plastic surgery.
Natalie Portman definitely looks at least half-jewish in this old pic.

As far as we know...

Here we have a Jew shill in its natural habitat.

>I am suspicious
>I am a kike making excuses for a kike
>I am a mountain kike, I understand you
>I think I'm edgy, let's take the Jew's side

This is a kike-love thread, and everyone posting for fatkike ((producer)) weinstein deserves a tour of the ovens. GTFO.

Nobody in the US knows who that is.

who cares though weinstein is getting exactly what he deserves.

Fucking die then ya kike lover

it's been recorded

youtube.com/watch?v=oZYGn41Z_ak

>> Judi Dench
kek.
harveybadger don't care. harveybadger just takes what he wants.

Nepotism and corruption ruins industries. So what?

>Calling Hillary based.
>cuckstain lefty confirmed.

has that "gene" look to her in this pic

t. leftypol

>Dr. Weinstein

Every fucking time

Why do you hate on none Chad types fucking hot pieces of ass?

No, it's thanks to kikes like this that Hollywood doesnt have good movies anymore

wtf? what a cold hearted bitch... where was this pic taken? it looks like Russia

>ywn be fat disgusting ugly ogre filthy rich jew director smashin hot young top end goy tang left and right with a vengance

why live?