Are slavs even human? Why does Sup Forums have such disdain for niggers but tolerates slavs?

Are slavs even human? Why does Sup Forums have such disdain for niggers but tolerates slavs?

t. Mohmmaed

There are slav tiers.

Polish slavs and north eastern slavs= whites
Eastern Europe= niggers

What is he doing with those cats?

Because they are Superhumans anglo scam

I have a bunch of Eastern slavs in my class, and they act like they are literal american niggers

Eastern slavs are the species who wear Adidas tracksuits right

Because for every retarded slav there's five english coalburners and ten druggies who steal bikes and wish they were black.

Every single country has fucking retards, especially fucking UK.

Also there's a difference between Eastern and Western slavs. Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia are based.

this.

pro-tip:
>we act like rowdy niggers because we know cuckold soyboy westerners will shut up and take t

jesus christ that potato face is puke-inducing. how the fuck do these people continue to exist/breed with such shit genetics? even as a typical american mutt my 65% german heritage has left me with better facial features. imagining what kind of slag would fuck that genetic-abomination makes me asshole pucker

>five english coalburners and ten druggies who steal bikes and wish they were black.
>implying those people aren't also polish

You're delusional, faggot.

All slavs are garbage.

Slavs stay in their own country.

look, if polish immigrants were good enough for poland, they wouldn't have to immigrate here

that's all I'm saying

>implying that's a Slav and not some Udmurt

Poles listen mostly to polish music.

There are no niggers in Poland and nobody gives a shit about them.

I know a couple of english people, all of them are stoners who can't stop boasting about how many motorbikes they stole and talk to each other in nigger speech. Completely buried in their phones, listening only to black music and dressed like niggers. Some even wear fucking chains around their necks.

Tracksuits and vodka are much better than that shit.

Everyone in Poland makes fun of them, they call them "Janusze" and laugh about how they immigrate to UK to clean toilets.

since when is chain on your neck only done by niggers you dumb fuck lmfao

we wear chains too and theres not niggers here except for some female exchange students

kek, oh wow
really, when I really think about it, I think my problem isn't with poland but just with that class of people
they make really good drug dealers and wife beaters around my area
they're not nice people

Only slaves wear chains.

I hate to use this meme, but a 56% mongrel an entire ocean away really has no say in which Europeans are considered white.

>t. proud polish plumber

Get fucked, you are all subhumans. Now get the fuck out of Western countries, Jakub.

Poles are mudslimes. Says so, the Pope himself, John Paul II

Anyone who moves out of their country is a national traitor.

No one asked you, frog

That's not genetics... can't tell if bait
That's a heavy case of fetal alcohol syndrome

Why do you Muslims hate Slav so much? Because they refuse to take you into their countries or pay Jizya?