Make women stable through medications!

>women nowadays do not know when to shut up
>Some throw tantrums like baies, like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog&t=71s
>they are also mentally unstable at least once per month due to their hormones
>which medication is the best too keep women stable?
Any experiences Sup Forums

SLIDE THREAD

>which means?
>everything is not a slide thread
>If women should contribute to society they need to be stable and fact off the matter is. Women are not stable
>Women are more violent than men when it comes to hitting children

Who's going to pay for it?

>slide thread

he says while bumping it

>the husbands, if they want too

Serious what does bumping mean?

I started this thread since I am working as a trainee to become a doctor. Women are more unstable and boyfriends/husbands have asked me which medication could stop their wifes tantrums

How bout we beat them like before jews "freed" them?
sage

what question always bothered me is this...
if science is correct and we as a species originate from this planet and nature... why arent we more related to natural biologic cycles ? since animals dont reproduce every month due to the seasons why do human females have a period every month ? i mean i doesnt make sense does it ? nature normally doesnt like to be wasteful so why is nature wasteful in this case ?

>"I'm having an anxiety attaaaaaack"
My guess is this bitch is ALREADY on the types of (((medication))) you are advocating for.

We've evolved to live in any climate. Or perhaps we've always had to ability to breed year round and thats a major factor in why we've evolved so much? Doesn't really matter, why is this thread here.

OP here
because of birth controll (hormones) are not removed from the water supply which makes all men beta men.

We fuck with the natural cycle already

I really fucking hate women

>We
You mean they

well think about the people living up north with harsh winters and shit... having a baby to take care of in the wrong time of the year is basically a huge problem if u think about a 100 or 200 years ago... and since the bodies of the people living there have already adjusted to the climate (hair skin ect ) why didnt other biological cycles ? it doesnt make sense to me.

In order to make them stable we have to take the medication away, you idiot.

GOOD DICKING WITHOUT RUBBER.
PUT FEW BABIES INSIDE HER AND SHE WONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT.

women should be hit and socially shamed for being sluts. i'm out, perma bachelor cause getting asian wife would work but is just a cop out that will never truly satisfy a white man's emotional and social complexities.

good luck gen z and whatever is after that.

problem solved
>sage

You might as well ask why northern europeans haven's evolved to have fur yet. I mean, it's more efficient than having to make clothes in the winter right? Simplest answer is that theren's no significant evolutionary reason for it to be selected for. Longer menstrual cycles aren't much of an advantage, since it really just hinders a woman's ability to pass on her genes because she has less opportunities to do so than having a fairly regular cycle.

Ha ha ha!!

>goDDAYMMN
>take me out to the lake
I would fulfill her wish, just not in the way she thinks

anzu is a sweetie and a qt.

and a slut

No hitting. No violence. That’s inhumane.

gonna need sauce bauce. Reverse search failed me.

LIterally a red pill called Nuedexta

Dextromethorphan/quinidine (trade name Nuedexta) is a combination drug containing dextromethorphan and the class I antiarrhythmic agent quinidine. It is the first FDA-approved drug for the treatment of pseudobulbar affect (type of emotional disturbance characterized by uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays)

>this fucking newfag who doesn't know when to greentext

don't bother, her pussy is ugly. nice nipples but the rest ain't good

nice

>calling meme arrow quotes "greentext"
>being this new

Shut the fuck up, Canadian.

>keep them off drugs
>give them long, hard dick
this works for a few months, then
>make them preggers
>make them take care of babby

"Everything about woman is a riddle with one solution: pregnancy."

Fuck, my sister acts exactly the same way around me.

Taking DXM to unleash your inner bulbasaur sounds fucking rad.

Fucking KEK

Read some of the comments on that post. Alot of I Hope she divorces his ass and takes the house and all his money. Typical women thinking.

checked mein neggers

she is a turkish national treasure

>manface.com

Fuck man, when you find out please let me know. My wife has this weird dynamic where she can be impressively rational, in order to achieve rationality she needs to have a tantrum first.

OP, you’re thread is mean and inhumane.

Should of told her this

uh wut??? STFU shouldnt you be watching ur wife go to poundtown w/ jamal?

>that video
Suddenly I'm glad to be a permavirgin robot

LOL

We are living in the age of decadence... there is nothing you can do to save the people... you can only provide information, documentation, examples for the next generation.

You can come together in truth with others but you can never really trust anyone.

People in general have lost their sense of duty. They have no purpose here... they have no care but what it's their hearts, their desires to get what they want.

You have to treat them like aliens, like animals... respectful and tolerant but also keep your gun at your side at all times.

It's most likely that proto humans evolved in a savannah. Savannahs are rather stable biotopes with the only greater factor being raining cycles. Now are modern Caucasoid already fair skinned but their reproductive cycle didn't change.
That only means that there was no selective pressure for seasonal breeding. The humans of the Stone Age might already tried to time sex that birth would fall into a period of ease or they had no problem getting enough offspring through suboptimal conception timing.
Also are their theories that the evolution of our skin tone was fastened by our Neanderthal admixture.

Anon5 was right

Medication cause frontal lobe damage.

Well, I have a strong suspicion that she is already on some heavy medication stuff.

Also
Guy from the video is a real dick thought.

just give them a hot
coffe pot
to make them stop
being thot

No violence, that’s inhumane.

quit posting that shit.
women get in line.. if they get spanked once or twice.

There is no simple drug cure, different chemical options just add different "flavors" to the craziness, if you can understand that. For example, my wife was on klonopin for a period of time and instead of getting hysterical somewhat similar to woman in the video, she would have a totally flat affect and become extremely impulsive. Just doing insane retarded shit with no care for consequence, and then forget about it completely kinda like being black-out drunk but with coordination unimpaired. It's just as bad but expressed in a different way.

All behavior problems have stopped since we had our first kid.

No, they will still turn on you.

It has to do with what was sewed into their minds as children.

>All behavior problems have stopped since we had our first kid.
This sums it up here. kids balance out the cray cray. If they don't have kids they go @$#%#.

For about 3 years we did the "oh we can't afford to have a kid now, oh we don't live in a place fit to raise a kid, our relationship isn't strong enough/we're fighting" blah blah bullshit dance. Such a waste of time. 99 times out of a hundred young (white) couples should just get knocked up NOW and it all figure itself out from there.