Catalonia must be free and out of EU

Catalans thread pls.

I need to know this catalan bros, am I alone?
Is there any chance we could prevent our future state from suiciding getting into EU again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BuQD7K2Hsg
youtube.com/watch?v=4mPKk7IMHKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he thinks hes getting "independence"
>he thinks in that scenario they wouldn't beg and suck cock to get back into the EU

Sure Jordi

The show is over Jordi. Nobody cares anymore, just wait until your retarded president bends the knee.

If only you brits said something about it I'm sure there might be a chance REEE

Catalunatics are the Albanians of Western Europe.

OPs flag says SPAIN because Catawhatisfuck is SPANISH. Time to go full Franco on your Communist shits.

MANOLOS GET OUT. Serious talking here, create a Gibraltar thread or something

youtube.com/watch?v=8BuQD7K2Hsg

I think first they have to see a severe drop in tourism (already happening), investors moving out and a total lack of support by other EU countries.

JAJAJAJAJAJA Fuck you
Go back to crying in your cuckshed. You are and will always be our bitch.

Animal farm

The international recognition is the most important thing here. Catalonia will have virtuality none.
If you declare unilateral independence you will fuck yourself pretty badly. Almost all your exports go to Spain, even now almost 600 catalan end foreing enterprises in Catalonia already moved to other parts of Spain.
In some years you will be some 'de facto independent' shithole like Transnistria.

Tabarnia is not catalonia

>t. Manolo

>Serious talking here

Go milk your cows pagès (peasant in catalan)

>Is there any chance we could prevent our future state from suiciding getting into EU again?
EU blocking your entrance forever

Una salutació desde Barcelona Manolo de Santaco (BTFO in catalan)

>8
>FUCKING
>SECONDS

whats funny is that Antifa is with /pol in this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mPKk7IMHKs

LOL. Not even Hitler could blitz that hard. Record was Denmark in 4 hours.

Pagesos in the city, the worst combination, GO MILK YOUR PARENTS COWS!

>/pol

Yeah ok shill

I think Sup Forums might have been on their side if they had just done it and declared independence. The posts on Sup Forums were pro Catalan on the day of the referendum.

But for that schoolboy they call their leader to chicken out the second he's got cameras turned on them, that was a real loser move. Nobody could side with a cuck this big.

Just wait, major habbenings soon

no one here is pro catalonia because they're all fucking faggot commies and mudslimes

I dont think anybody on the pro catalan independence has any respect left for that schoolboy. He needs good security I would asume.

Biggest habening:
you milking cows

You mean Madrid asking the cucks to clarify whats now acutally up on the table?

For how many catalonian independences can you hold your breath?

I last ast least 10.

Nothing will change if you secede.
Your region will still be flooded by shitskins.
They will still steal your ancestor's money through welfare.
Eventually will be reunified again to al-andalus in the name of allah.

Separatism is something to keep the goyim busy when football alone and the salvame won't cut it for the hipster types.

t. Spaniard that cares more about race than about a piece of land being a country or not.

He did what the yuros told him to do, which was basically: "talk pls".
Even though we've been trying to talk for 5+ years with the subhumans, he made that move to open, for the last time, a negotitation period, to prove the yuroretards there was nothing to be accomplished by negotiation with this kind of people, and that the only way to get what people wants done is to do it unilaterally.
That for sure gives legitimacy to the future declaration.

I'd like to thank Manolos for being this fast to crush the negotiation proposal from our president, that accelerates it

Volkswagen is already talking about closing the 2 factories in Catalonia, if that happens the army will get to Barcelona, but to protect Cocomocho from the workers.

Free and out of EU?
Dude, you will lose all of your tourism and companies
As we speak, companies are already moving out of Catalonia

After the happenings of October 1st, lots of ani-EU sentiment in Catalonia.

Count one catacuck here whos pro-independence and anti-EU.

Here's to UDI tomorrow.

you are fucked jordi
catalan nationalism is dead

Good luck bro

I read your leaders only wanted independence because they are corrupted as fuck and it could save them from prison by separating.

>I'd like to thank Manolos for being this fast to crush the negotiation proposal from our president, that accelerates it

and then they found out that if they separate they get tanks on their streets and go to prison not only from corruption but also treason

The EU won't ever let us go, it's pointless to hope otherwise.

Brits opened that way, it's up to us

Beat it Grizzly Steppe! You can stop trying to break up NATO, It's never gonna happen.

That make us 2. Less people remaining