Alex Jones says he only talks about the stuff he can prove. So where is his proof of God...

Alex Jones says he only talks about the stuff he can prove. So where is his proof of God? Why does he think there is a heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNoXHP5OE14
youtube.com/watch?v=7fhNP3FSnKI
youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7GvwUsJ7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you...are you actually taking him seriously?

trolling on a massive scale holy shit thanks for this

You are proof of god.

did he ever said something that is actually true?
I mean, is he able to provide any proof at all for any statement?

It's called faith.
If you want to believe in God, believe it.
If you don't, no one gives a shit and stop your complaining about it. No one cares you don't believe in god.

Kys

There is literally more proof of God and 'creation' than there is of 'Evolution'.

Educate and then kill yourself, leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNoXHP5OE14

He cries when he talks about God.

How so?

He has good sources ;)

I can't believe something in my heart of hearts just because I want it to be true.

While I do accept that the universe coming from nothing is just as absurd as it being created by a God who came from nothing, I do think evolution is true.

You asked for proof. The 'scientist' in that video literally debunks Evolution right before your eyes. So either listen to the 'proof' since you asked for it, or kys.

Then you don't. Stop fucking complaining. No one cares you're an aithest.

His proof?
He's seen the white papers folks
The globalist elite keep inviting him to their parties (for some reason) and he's seen it with his own eyes
He knows so much that he wishes he could tell you but he just can't because its that bad

The video is a fucking hour long, kys for actually thinking anyone but a fedora Christian would watch it.

I'm not an atheist.

>give me proof that im wrong
>LMFAO thats an hour long im not gonna watch that so i must be right

again, KYS.

Give me the gist of the video.

Kek

Here is a shorter version that your primitive brain may be able to follow:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fhNP3FSnKI

there would be no faith with evidence, that's the whole fucking point
why can't atheist ever get it? I swear to God all atheists are low IQ retards

It's a fucking half hour. Can you even summarise or are you that retarded?

Yanks can't STFU about gods.

Its why we made them leave in 17th cent.

If you actually give a shit about this question read The Goldilocks Enigma

Jones says he only talks about things he has proof of. His faith is merely proof that he has faith, not that God is real.

Incredibly weak bait but at least you're working for your replies

Grand canyon/fossils/etc literally prove that the Earth is not billions of years old and that a great flood did occur, and not the other way around.

But thats just the tip of the iceberg

Yes, life might be a cosmic imperative. It might also not be.

Are you literally this gullible?

>says the retard who think fishes turned into humans

Of course. Or it may be a simulation created by superintelligent beings. What it PROBABLY isn't is random (unless you speculate that there are approaching infinite universes, which there might be or not.

Evolution is a fact and it is proven. Go to a museum or pick up a book and look at the proof

both are fake and gay

(((Evolution is complete fact, goy... just believe it... it says so in our (((books))) and in our (((museums))), denounce your God, goy...)))

you should kys also

to this:

That took hundreds of millions of years. Notice that 75000 years ago the human population was smaller than 10000 (see Toba catastrophe). That was enough time to generate the difference we see today between europeans, asians and africans. In a longer timespan anything can happen - although what drives the evolution might be more coordinated than random chance, perhaps consciousness has always played a role.

What is dumber is to say the Earth is not billions of years old. The age of the Sun and of the solar system as a whole is well studied. Sure there are things which are regarded as truth without much evidence in academia, but astrophysical data isn't one of those things.

well (((studied)))... also well debunked as well. but they won't write that in your (((books)))

Kek, and yet you wonder why nobody takes you protties seriously.

(((heaven is real goy it says so in this book one of us wrote for you dumb goys)))

Well show me evidence that the Sun isn't 5 billions year old then you fucking retard

provide factual evidence that there is such a thing as a god or kys as well.

Literally posted a 1 hour argument as to why the Earth is not billions of years old and why Evolution could literally not be possible, from a renown "scientist".

Not my fault you only have selective hearing and choose to listen to lies instead because your brains been conditioned to believe it as 100% true.

I've listened to both sides, and your side is the side that makes the least sense.

And this is coming from a former atheist.

(((Continue breathing air Goy, this way you won’t suffocate.)))

I'm not even an atheist, but that doesn't mean I think all of science is bullshit

There are glaring difficulties in the theory of evolution, not least of which pertains to humanity. However, if we accept the overall truth of evolution on faith, it completely fails to approach the problem of consciousness, unless you ascribe directionality, which of course leads to the demise of randomness.

>from a former atheist
Fedora Christian confirmed. Why is it always the same?

I agree, it seems to me that Orch-OR is the most viable solution to this right now

> god isn't torturing us with (((evolution))

He is testing your faith goy. Why don't you see it?

You can make the theory that there is some divine force that made this world. But you'd have to be fucking mental to actually commit to it and believe it.
Christian/Jewish/Muslim gods are not even worth debating, all false.
Evolution is also a fact, if you claim you don't believe it, you don't understand it.

It doesn't explain how consciousness emerged though, so it's incomplete

the hilarious part is that the same people putting these lies out there, don't even believe it themselves. just a way to push the goyim/cattle away from God and keep them from attaining a higher level of spiritual consciousness.

gotta keep the cattle in check!

>the brain improved
Wow dude, that was hard.

That's why Christianity is inferior compared to other "ideologies".

>tfw you try hard to save people but it doesn't work

I must be going now, I leave you all with this..

youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY

maybe one day you guys will wake up.

That's based on the assumption that consciousness is the result of the complexity of the brain, which is just that, an assumption.

I was an atheist. I found god when I was studying quantum physics and it tore my world apart. There maybe no "proof" that god exist but there's also no proof that he doesn't. There's also no definite proof of evolution, especially of human beings, because no one has discovered the missing link. And some people do experience God in their own lives and therefore have their own proof that other people would not accept because they did not experience it. Just because YOU don't have evidence doesn't me Jones doesn't

In case you haven't noticed Alex Jones is an idiot

Why are you asking us, about his personal beliefs? Do you understand how retarded that is?

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Matthew 16:4

Proof of God? Hmm, lets see: Jews, Israel, there is no the habitable planets or any other life in the universe, cosmic isolation...you could probably make an argument for Trumps election despite the vast array of enemies against him.....there are moar, but you probably don't give a shit.....

it is in my opinion the most likely prognose but the question of consciousness is nothing that disproves evolution

Alex Jones also lies through his teeth...

Kys newfag

Went to school with Alex. Mother fucker used to stutter like you wouldn't believe. Nobody really made fun of him for it, but his dad was pretty terrible to him, so there's a reason he is the way he is today.

Idk what people think but in the real world life can only be created by other life, why people have always believed that life randomly sprang up from nothing is beyond me, and yet this stance is seen as the logical one?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7GvwUsJ7w

>Alex Jones

one of the most annoying retards who ever got famous.

He would probably say something about his gut and how he is tingling to prove God.

>of all the issues human societies face today, religions remains one of the most divisive and destructive
Stopped there, he has no knowledge of human nature. Without religion we don't just live happily thereafter, we divide into tribes and kill each other. Not even science would exist without the society created by religion.

The white man is God of this world. So what does he need to prove?

but then that begs the question, who created the creator?

God is the Eternity, we just can't comprehend that?

So is this stance supposed to be seen as the logical one?

Simething infinite and independent of time extrapolates this sort of question. It's like asking "who created the real numbers?". They weren't created, they were discovered and their existence is transcendental. God is the same.

I'm just being agnostic.

Fair enough, but you must understand why both those statements are misinformed.

What do you say Swissbro? Is that the stance that is supposed to be seen as the logical one?

Why? Genuinely wondering, I'm doing my best to gain understandings of all sides.

>So where is his proof of God?
I used to be like you. You focus on evidence before accepting something as fact.

REDPILL WARNING:
God, is not a fact. God is true. Truth doesn't require facts for it to work. It is an axiom that can explain the unknown before obtaining the facts.

To break it down to your level.
>lmao god says don't eat 'filth' or god will smite thee. what bullshit.
>you eat filth and become sick
>wow wtf. How the fuck does that work?

If you believed in god, you wouldn't even need the knowledge about bacteria. You would have avoided filthy food without having to have years of advancement in sciences, it would have saved your life.

That is just one of many examples throughout the bible. The bible is Truth. Not fact.

If he thinks it's proof, then it's proof.

Well at least to my understanding both statements have no proof to back them up.

I'm just as lost as you.

God is true.

>Everything that doesn't make sense about my 2000 year old Jewish fairy tale is just my imaginary friend testing me
You are a conspiracy theorist.

>post somebody else's argument
>can't even summarize a YouTube video, which is evident that not even he watched it all
>2 YouTube videos is going to disprove hundreds of years of scientific research
>"why won't you accept that and admit defeat?"
Because he asked YOU for YOUR take on it you worthless sycophant. You're on a flavor of the month conspiracy that evolution isn't real, and it's obvious you're not getting any information from credible sources. You're a joke who takes himself seriously. I bet you unironically follow Alex Jones

I'm just saying that if you want to talk about God, the argument of saying but "who created God?" misses the point. It's a non argument. Now, whether it's logical or not to require at all a God to exist is another story.

Why would God feel the need to test us? Is he not a benevolent God and yadda yadda yadda...

Hey Jordan.

Alex talks in metaphor. Allegories. God/conciousness/good/the light side of the force fights against Satan/interdimensional vampires/evil/the dark side. Just fucking think for a bit you low test low iq flouride zombies.

100%. Jordan made me respect religion in a new way.

Many scientist who cannot explain something do allude to some sort of superior being to explain things. Not pop scientist like hawking, or NDT. But deep theorist like einstein, tesla.

Hebrew god is a meme, and Christian god + islamic god are both extensions of that meme. Literally a meme in objectivity. God does not exist where memes cannot exist. Fact. Think about objectively, if you can. God is just an old meme which people refuse to let go of, so naturally it hasn't died yet entirely. That's how memes work

Well to be fair I only replied because the other user asked the question of life coming from nothing being seen as the logical one. When the other end of the spectrum is just as illogical.

Honestly I don't feel strongly one way or the other. Call me a pussy for not picking a side but only time will tell the truth. Until that day, we can only speculate.

>My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.
Quote by Tesla

We understand many things now that we didn't have a clue of just a couple of centuries ago, I see no reason why we won't be able to get a better grasp at the problem of consciousness, which to me is the same as the problem of God. If you understand one, you understand the other. And I think this will come once we understand better what quantum mechanics is all about.

Key words: WILL COME
As in, hasn't yet.

Which was exactly my point.

>devolving an argument to semantics

>american education at it's best

Where's your evidence that I'm american?

I was talking about me retard.

Suck his cock more beta fags

Alex likes to lie just a little bit.

>retard
rude.

I'm sorry.

He should visit joe rogans show more often. He is better when joe controls him. His own show gets way out of hand gets too bipolar insane.

Atheists, like faggots, are not good enough living in their lifestyle. They have to remind you and shove it in your face.