Bleach

Soifon is very cute. I'd like her to scream at me.

Eight more fucking days. I can't wait until the chapter leaks.

keep posting

I want to believe.

WHAT THE HELL LMAO

It will probably take longer for the actual chapter to leak. But the nature of the announcement would be possible.

What is that? Ichigo+Aizen+Yhsomething?

Looks like Yhwach

Yhwach looks so short here.

what is the black scribble covering?

Why isn't there any dispelling kido? Once your senses are being messed with or someone is cursed, there's no way to remove it? That's the main reason everyone got raped by aizen. I bet byakuya would have found a way, because he never loses except when the ichigo had plot asspull in the SS arc

Why is the speech bubble scribbled out?

Byakuya would die to Aizen, any form of Aizen.

We'll most likely have the spoilers on 8/15.

Fake, but good attempt.

the user who drew it can't write in nip but drew a speech bubble anyway

So Sup Forums cannot translate it.

We still have not seen that one last secret technique Byakuya kept to himself.

Isn't that Ougi?

It prevents the spoiler provider from being fucked over.

You mean the one that he used against Ichigo in SS?
If so no, they implied with facebook and with the Gerald fight that he was still keeping some hidden ace up his sleeve.

and here i thought her hairstyle couldn't get ay worse

I like it more when she's the one getting yelled at.

What was the name of the website with the Bleach and Naruto fake spoilers? Shroom something?

Honestly a Bleach SoL would be the best thing ever

Even though a Yhwach bad end would be a great final chapter it will probably be Uryuu because he was Yhwach's replacement so he probably got all of his Jesus powers when he died and is just visiting to see Rukia become captain or some bull.

Man Its a shame Ichigo took a back seat in the manga because he used to be rather cool

Just Uryu would seem so weird. It's probably Ichigo and co.

"Keikaku doori"

I think Urahara was once planned to be banned somehow from entering the Soul Society because otherwise this scene doesn't make sense to me

underrated post

not
>All according to my keikaku
>t/n keikaku means plan

Soifon might be the cutest bleach girl

He probably was banned from entering and was allowed back in after saving the world.

Post smiles that weren't protected.

This is still my favourite moment in this entire fucking arc

literally who

Yeah but I don't know how'd they ban him specifically I think that was the plan but it was dropped or forgotten
Easily the funnest RG I think Kubo liked to draw him and it showed

shatter Kyōka Suigetsu

Her name is get out

Lillinette Gingerbuck, Starrk's Fracción, counterpart and waifu

They'd just have ti ban his reiatsu from being able to enter.

Ikr? He's literally the most easygoing person in this entire series, not a care in the world even though he's fighting against unstoppable Pope Hitler

His fight against Yhwach showed that he earns the title rape monk.

Is Unohana still dead? Or did she come back?

Eight more days until the chapter leaks. How exciting.

>そうだよな?
一周年つてことはさ, 俺たち...

>That's true?
if is gonna be the first anniversary, we .......

are cancelled

;^)

Dead af

>Game
Who cares, back to Sup Forums with you

Not exactly. Leaks may come as soon as this wednesday.

There's no chapter this week

Yes that is true, though it may leak before its time. Yonkou does not want to give a date on when he'll have the chapter however. All he says is that 2ch will be faster than him, likely refering to HxH user.

Why is Yonkou acting like such a pussy lately? I remember before he was wrong about Bleach ending he was so confident in getting us the chapter after the double issue.

Yeah, but expecting spoiler this wednesday is WAY too soon.

He is getting it early. More than a week before release date IS early. Remember that the last chapter of Bleach officially comes out on the 22. We can count ourselves lucky if we have it by the end of the week.

how many pages will have the chapter?

I really want Soi Fon and Yoruichi to kiss. Or at the very least hold hands.

Okay, but he seemed like he would be the one to have it first. Do you really foresee us having the chapter before 8/15
We don't know, it'll probably be longer than normal though.

will it have an epilogue like Naruto?

It's hard to tell at this point. Naruto was popular, Bleach is not. It all depends on what this special announcement is.

Isn't Bleach getting another stage musical? It's still got some popularity left.

Musicals don't really matter in the long run.

Soi Fon doesn't deserve her

They haven't interacted at all since Soul Society. What a waste.

Unspecified, all we know is that it will be more than usual according to japs.

If the chapter gets leaked before 8/15 I'll personally suck your dick. It won't happen, especially with Yonkou pussyfooting around.

Shroomsday makes parodies.

Does anyone have that chart that explains ichigos lineage? I remember it had a bunch of colored circles explaining how he has shinigami, hollow, quincy, fullbring stuff and how they combined to form his other powers.

>implying you are worthy of Soifon screaming at you

>the user who drew it can't write in nip but drew a speech bubble anyway

lazy. he could have looked up and pasted the appropriate kanji for a name (Aizen Sousuke would have been sufficiently shit-inducing). maybe the font was too hard to fake.

I love how you refuse to argue against the point that Soi Fon is one of the weakest captains in the post time skip Soul Society.

I love it when you suck my dick.

>I think Urahara was once planned to be banned somehow from entering the Soul Society because otherwise this scene doesn't make sense to me

After his escape, they must have sealed the Dangai to his reiatsu or something, and then undid it after Aizen revealed himself.

By her databook entry alone she's in the top five.

Get shit on.

>lol databooks are sooooo canon haha
>if u just look at the databook and ignore the chapters she's reallllllly strong
Just stop.

yeah I'll fucking blow you slut

>will it have an epilogue like Naruto?

Bleach is already in "ten years later" epilogue mode. A double chapter is unlikely.

It's not like some years matter to them, they're basically immortal.

We need to update that shit with Ichigo's new old shikai.

We first need to understand what the fuck happened.

Fug. I hope Soifon and yoruichi get together.

Urahara was planned to be the main villain until Kubo decided Aizen didn't die after all and then resurrected Aizen as the main villain.

I liked him more than Yamamoto. As far as power goes, he and Aizen felt like the most broken Shinigami. His bankai can instantly kill anyone who doesn't have a "I literally can't die" power like Yhwach.

I miss those days. I also miss the idea that Soul Society would betray Ichigo.

tfw no soifon doujin where she gets SPRAYED and fucked by omaeda in the mating press position and then becomes his tsundere girlfriend

Furfags are literally subhuman.

>bark
>No you don't understand.

Bleach is still huge. Its popularity has taken hit because young readers don't vote for it any more. However Bleach still sells out within days from the time it hits stores.

>tfw the doggy will never bark at you
Why live?

PIERRRRRROT

>However Bleach still sells out within days from the time it hits stores.
sounds fake but ok.......

Damn first Pierrot doesn't get Narusaku(read in an interview with kishi that a lot of the female staff were upset) now they're not getting Ichiruki.

Harsh.

All of the IchiRuki scenes that they invented will be irrelevant. Fucking Pierrot.

why are you telling me this?

I'm the guy who made that image and even I don't understand what the fuck just happened.

I guess his zanpakuto had a "hollow mask" because it was based on a hollow, also we may need to reinterpret everything so far because his "shikai" may have been his sword's original "final form" since it was not based on an Asauchi so it may not have had the same "programming".

He basically never had a shikai or bankai to begin with. His bankai was just something Yhwachgetsu made up.

So basically now that his Zanpakuto(s) are based on a real Asauchi and his powers are divided properly between Shikai and Bankai forms, his original "final form" is set to being the bankai.

So his shikai became his bankai, because it basically always was, because he didn't have a sealed form to begin with. Yhwachgetsu was just fucking around.

But you do understand this is a bullshit retcon, right? Even White released bankai inside Ichigo's inner world and he wasn't playing by Yhwachgetsu's rules at that point.

I mean you can make sense of it but, it's still gonna be bullshit.

Good.

So how early did Ichigo have bankai?