NAFRI HATE THREAD

They are terrorists
They are rapists
They are robbers
They are liars
They are cowards
And they don't eat pork

Other urls found in this thread:

thetelegram.com/news/local/serial-rapist-needs-close-supervision-when-freed-doctor-says-153620/
archive.is/4IhP2
gatesofvienna.net/2016/09/algerian-rapist-came-to-austria-for-the-uncovered-meat/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/three-algerian-men-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-woman-near-the-eiffel-tower/
irishtimes.com/news/algerian-serial-rapist-jailed-for-ten-years-1.476117
helpful.knobs-dials.com/index.php/Abbreviations:_Acronyms,_Initialisms,_Contractions,_Apocopation
worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/michael-j-totten/north-africa-exports-rape-culture-germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/north-african-migrants-rape-milan-schoolgirl-broad-daylight-commuter-train/
archive.is/wlPId
gatesofvienna.net/2017/07/hannover-moroccan-rapist-let-off-lightly-he-had-ptsd/
dailywire.com/news/19987/15-moroccan-teens-treated-rabies-after-having-sex-joseph-curl
youtube.com/watch?v=pPWi8HirLTA
hooktube.com/watch?v=pPWi8HirLTA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
dw.com/en/germany-plans-to-accelerate-deportation-of-algerians-moroccans/a-18985272
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38488854
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

->Boalag, 38, who is originally from Algeria, was convicted in August 2016 of 13 charges, including sexual assault with a weapon against three of the six complainants. His youngest victim was 15
->Among the other charges he was found guilty of were two counts of robbery and one count of resisting arrest, and charges related to the weapon
thetelegram.com/news/local/serial-rapist-needs-close-supervision-when-freed-doctor-says-153620/

->Algerian ‘Refugee’ rapes and robs German woman (26), breaking several bones and ribs
->the 26-year-old is then choked, beaten to the ground, and kicked in her head and body several times
->The victim loses her consciousness when she is forced to oral sex, after which she is raped and abused

archive.is/4IhP2

Algerian Rapist Came to Austria for the Uncovered Meat

->The accused denies everything, even swears by Allah
->For years the Algerians have played the Austrian police and courts for fools
->So when asked why he had come to Austria, the accused replied: “I came to Austria to f**k the women here.”
gatesofvienna.net/2016/09/algerian-rapist-came-to-austria-for-the-uncovered-meat/

->Three Algerian Men Arrested For Allegedly Gang Raping A Woman Near The Eiffel Tower

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/three-algerian-men-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-woman-near-the-eiffel-tower/

>they are...

in a word, they're muslim

>they're muslim
They are niggers too

>and they don't eat pork
the worst. wishing for an holocaust

For the nafris the most important thing in the world is to not eat pork
Otherwise they'll not be allowed to go to the paradise of their moon-god

Muslim Brotherhood trash

No one calls them like that other than cucked Germans

And it's a term used in MSM. You're a joke

->An Algerian asylum-seeker has been jailed for ten years at the Central Criminal Court for the rape and oral rape of a woman in Dublin

irishtimes.com/news/algerian-serial-rapist-jailed-for-ten-years-1.476117

>NAFRI
>not white
kys shill.

Had a sudanese guy at school who accidentally ate pork at a chinese place which used it instead of duck for the pancakes.

Nafri spotted

Nafri stands for : North AFRIcan
helpful.knobs-dials.com/index.php/Abbreviations:_Acronyms,_Initialisms,_Contractions,_Apocopation

And since the new year's eve sexual assaults in Cologne it is also known for "Nordafrikanischer Intensivtäter"

ftfy
And by the way don't forget to eat pork for diner tonight unless you still worshipping your moon-god

>kys
Butthurt nafri

->North Africa Exports Rape Culture to Germany

->The culprits are mostly Arabs, and Merkel’s refugee policy is predictably collapsing as a result, but the rapefest in Cologne was not imported from Syria. It mostly comes from North Africa

->The Cologne police department says most of the offenders come from North Africa rather than Syria, which is exactly what we should expect

worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/michael-j-totten/north-africa-exports-rape-culture-germany

In Wiki English - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa - term for black people

Algerian footballer Yacine Brahimi
>Brahimi was born in Paris to Algerian parents and grew up in the eastern suburbs of Paris in Montreuil in Seine-Saint-Denis

->North African Migrants Allegedly Rape Milan Schoolgirl in Broad Daylight on Commuter Train

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/north-african-migrants-rape-milan-schoolgirl-broad-daylight-commuter-train/

Rapebabies or descendants of those rapebabies from the French don't count

That has to be the gayest sport ever.

Is there anything more subhuman than nafris?

Look at that hairy knuckle.

The French and krauts deserve it.
They just had elections where they voted in for the refugees welcome candidates.
I'd feel bad if it was a country that did not want it, like Poland, or Norway, or Bulgaria, or the former Yugoslavia, Romania, Hungary, Czechia/Slovakia.
Do I care if it's Kra*ts or Fr*ncos? Nope.
Nope, not at all.

>Unironically importing this into your lands

heh
e
h

Comeuppance served cold. I'm loving this shit man. Every minute of it
Spain will be the dessert, I will savor it's destruction the most

>The French and krauts deserve it.
>They just had elections where they voted in for the refugees welcome candidates.
^ underrated

Most of the soldiers of DAESH are nafris

->The number of North African fighters
->Under the deteriorating economic situation in North Africa the Salafist\Wahabi ideology has managed to spread rabidly among the people. The rise of extremism in North African countries like Tunisia has pushed many of them to go to Syria and to join Jihadists groups for ideological reasons
->North African fighters are present in many Jihadist groups like 85% of them are with ISIS and 15% of them are with Nusra Front, Ansar Deen Front, Jund al-Aqsa and Ahrar Sham

archive.is/wlPId

North Africans are mixed with Subsaharan since a long time
Mixed with niggers
And literally put down and controlled by Black warriors.

The conection of Maghrebins - specially Moroccans and Sub-Saharan africans - The truth

>Numerous communities of DARK-skinned peoples are present in North Africa, some dating from prehistoric communities. Others are descendants of the historical Trans-Saharan trade in peoples and/or, and after the Arab invasions of North Africa in the 7th century, DESCENDANTS of slaves from the Arab Slave Trade in North Africa
>In the 18th century, the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672–1727) raised a corps of 150,000 BLACK slaves, called his BLACK Guard, who coerced the country into submission.

>due to the patriarchal nature of Arab society, Arab men, including during the slave trade in North Africa, enslaved more BLACK women than men. They used more BLACK female slaves in domestic service and agriculture than males.

>The men interpreted the Qur'an to permit sexual relations between a male MASTER and his female SLAVE OUTSIDE of marriage (see Ma malakat aymanukum and sex), leading to MANY MIXED-race children.
>When an enslaved woman became pregnant with her Arab master's child, she was considered as umm walad or "mother of a child", a status that granted her PRIVILEGED rights.
>The child was given rights of inheritance to the father's property, so MIXED-race children could share in any wealth of the father.

>Because the society was patrilineal, the children took their FATHERS' SOCIAL status at birth and were born FREE.

>Some succeeded their fathers as RULERS, such as Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur, who ruled Morocco from 1578 to 1608. He was not technically considered as a mixed-race child of a slave; his mother was Fulani and a concubine of his father. Such TOLERANCE for BLACK persons, even when technically "free", was not so common in Morocco.
In English Wiki - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa

>Is there anything more subhuman than nafris?

The ancestors of the Moorocco Royal Family are in fact sub-saharan people

Came here to do this.
You are making god's job spanon.
Goospeed.

Fuck NAFRIS, they're even worse than middle easterners

They even armed with tanks and APCs lose battles and wars with niggers with pickup trucks. Ask the Chadians.

There's a reason they never colonised Subsaharan Africa and reason they get colonised by niggers until this day. Fucking weak.

->Naji N. (27) from Morocco will only have to serve seven years prison time, after he had been raping and torturing a heavily pregnant 22-year-old from Hannover for hours
->Police kept the case secret

gatesofvienna.net/2017/07/hannover-moroccan-rapist-let-off-lightly-he-had-ptsd/

Fifteen teenagers in Morocco who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small town of Sidi Kamel have been treated for rabies they contracted from the beast of burden

dailywire.com/news/19987/15-moroccan-teens-treated-rabies-after-having-sex-joseph-curl

2017 Winners of the record of terrorist attacks and failed plots in Mainland Europe and overseas territories belonging to those countries. Let's wait for 31th of this month to start over the sandnigger attacks again.

This attack is Melilla, Spain, Africa.
Title: Police at Melilla-Morocco border crossing overcome man with knife

Original link: youtube.com/watch?v=pPWi8HirLTA
Not giving views: hooktube.com/watch?v=pPWi8HirLTA

What the fuck is wrong with his head? Looks like a damn snapchat filter.

Original link: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

Description of reports about North African diaspora in Central and Northern Europe in the e-mail sent to John Podesta, confidant of Clintons - pic related

Key points to retain:
>youngsters suffer from psychological problems, adding that numerous Moroccan criminals are "slightly MENTALLY HANDICAPPED." On and on it goes.

>50% of the Netherlands' NON-Western immigrants are unemployed, adding that this percentage is seven (7) times WORSE than that among natives.

>real unemployment (all working-age people without jobs) among immigrants in Holland may well come out at 70% or thereabouts. Could it even be worse? Has Niemöller also counted all those immigrants who are jobless, yet have been falsely declared "disabled"

>They are terrorists
Inferior Whiteoid can only cower in fear infront of the Brown Warriors

>They are rapists
Women are made for true men not Inferior Whiteoid sissybois
Go watch on the side while we impregnate your women, WHITEOID

>They are robbers
ONLY THE MANLIEST SHOULD OWN PROPERTY INFERIOR WHITEKEKHOLDS ARE MERE SLAVES

>They are liars
WHITEOID DO NOT DESERVE HONESTY
ONLY EQUALS DESERVE IT

>They are cowards
We are conquering your land and impregnating your women, inferior whiteoid
If you have balls go ahead and fight us,

Be more friendly to the new europeans, okay?

>What the fuck is wrong with his head?
He's a nafri
It is then presumed to be genetic

Repulsive.

>the Brown Warriors

Rate this nafri

>Belgium
>France
I wonder which diaspora in these countries joins Daesh.

3/6 Berber 2/6 Nigger 1/6 Arab Rapebaby
- 3/10 looks
9/10 subhuman

Good thread

>The French and krauts deserve it.
Europe never decided to take the Nafris in
And now Europe is taking them out

->Germany plans to accelerate deportation of Algerians, Moroccans

->Asylum seekers from Algeria and Morocco are likely to soon be placed in one-stop reception and deportation centers from which they could be quickly expelled from Germany

->Now, the CDU and CSU have agreed to put nationals from the Algeria and Morocco in special deportation facilities

->The renewed emphasis on Algerians and Moroccans comes as the government is getting blowback over its open-door refugee policy after hundreds of women were robbed and sexually assaulted on New Year's Eve in Cologne and other cities.

Original link: dw.com/en/germany-plans-to-accelerate-deportation-of-algerians-moroccans/a-18985272

Nafris are not welcome neither in Germany nor in Europe

>Germans expel Meds and let in negroes

How suprising

->Cologne police 'right to target North Africans' at new year

->Police numbers were boosted and North Africans were targeted, after hundreds of sexual assaults on women marred new year celebrations a year ago.

->The city's police chief said about 650 North African men were checked because some of them were acting AGRESSIVELY.

-> "Overall, we checked the identities of 650 people of whom, based on police officers' assessments, around 98 to 99 per cent - almost all of them - were from North Africa."

Original link: bbc.com/news/world-europe-38488854

Nafri or Nafri-origin detected.
>Germans expel Nafris and let in negroes
But Nafri are negroes and mullatos, there is no difference.

NAFRIS are not whit-

>Nafri
>Meds
you are literally mulattoes. Quadroons from USA are more European than you are

>tfw a nafri
also algerian user here AMA

Why haven't you kys yet?

This sort of shit is why Europe needs the death penalty. Not only does the perp deserve to be put to death, but also his allies in the police force and the justice system. I make no distinction between being complicit in a crime and being the main perpetrator. Enablers are, in fact, worse, because their internal logic of having moral high ground likely makes them more liable to repeat their crimes in the future.

i don't want to die virgin . i want some Nafri pussy

Image of under 17
>puts image of youngsters
>doesn't know that the skin of children and youngsters becomes darker as they go through puberty

You are lucky bro.
I wish i was NAFRI.

t. nafri

No wonder Afro-American think that Moors were black. Because they are right and they are really are.

i bet my life that the one behind this thread is a subhuman beduin middle eastern. or relate to them.

most non muslim north africans are superior to the middle east scum(see kabyles)

go fuck your goat now kiddo.

Your country was always a mutt country like America, first the Celts and the Germanics racemixed, then came the Huns, then the Slavs, then the Negroes(Rhineland Bastards), then the Mongols(Rape of Germany by Russian Soldiers), and now the Somalians/Syrians/Pakis and so on

You're a mongrel race, a disgusting and smelly piece of shit that we will destroy once we create the French Caliphhate.

>t. nafri
I wish i was, but i'm a white subhuman.

>palestine
goat fuckers !
a non-country
soon to be extinct at the hands of the based happy merchants

I am berber (kabyle) and I'm more white than you nigger
Are you kabyle?

the one behind the thread is a subhuman beduin scum.

>north africans are superior to the middle east scum(see kabyles)

That's why Kabyle nationalism and separatism because consider themselves the less subhumans of the suhumans and hate Algerianism.

> superior to the middle east scum
Check out the rape statistics in Germany and other crimes.

This
we are white, fighting against shitskins for thousands of years

Haha nafri scum

don't forget to feed the goats after fucking them, beduin scum !

>we are white

no i'm chaoui which is another berber tribe
>pic related is a the average chaoui women

Icawiyen are based
Azul gma

Fuck off sandnigger

it's not meme kabylies ARE white

Haha angry nafri, so stereotypical.

>mfw forgot to add the pic

He is a a German

He posted the same threads a few weeeks ago without hiding his flag

I instinctivelly dodged the nose when it stabbed at me from the screen

Haha alive palestinian, so uncommon.

Explain how Merkel allows Syrian refugees and wants to expel North African at the same time. And Turks don't do the same shiet in Germany that Nafris do
> French Caliphhate.
implying that Berbers can rule themselves and that they aren't the niggers of the Arab World

then he's a neo-german not a german.

t. neo-french

better dead in my land than a gibmedat nigger in Paris, mahmod

fucking palinigger is this you hisham ?

kevin: i'm kevin what's your name
palestinian user : :dies:
kevin : well shit ! they always do this !

actual nafri is coming from Nordafrikanischer Intensivtäter / north african multiple offender.. a term made up and used by our police... they obviously got the sjw flak for using it once it came it out on a press conference after new years eve rape event in cologne 2yrs ago
but yeah basically it describes about every ape from there

U mad?

again, see

>gibmedat
Nope , i'm studying in the most reputable engineering school in france with my own money.
oh and be careful when you go buy stuff, you might DIE on your way.

>psychiatrist Dr. Jasbir Gill

Cannot wait to hear about the sentencing judge name

Well good for you mahmod, shame to see that's not the case for the majority of your compatriots.

اطلع برا يا مستعرب قذر