ITT intelligent protagonists, or MC's who aren't fucking incompetent

ITT intelligent protagonists, or MC's who aren't fucking incompetent.

you can't top Ginko

>mfw watching one or two episodes every day before bed
Bitterness, comfort, and nightmare fuel are all very possible. Rewatching it has been great.

What was his fucking problem?

>tell us your self-inserts

As long as they're entertaining I really don't care.

the result of giving adderall to an autist.

Like, actually clever, or magically-guess-the-right-answer clever?

Literally nothing. He just got shit done and wasn't afraid of anything.

well, a character can't be more intelligent than the writer

He was a fucking weirdo though

Can I nominate Tiger from Tiger and Bunny then? A few times, he proposed the actual solution to some of the show's mysteries, and then noted that it's just one possibility and they don't have enough evidence yet.

Also that trick with the flashbang.

>Mary-Sue-of-outsourcing.png
Worst MC, most of the time he just let others do the work. Also he had no development or progression since he was already one of the best at the game they were stuck in.
Almost as bad as SAO. But strangely with less story than SAO.

No, this nigga is retarded post S1. He had several bitches throwing themselves at him, but he passed them all up just to make out with his sister ONCE.

JUST ONE TIME

WOW GG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT god damn season 2 was shit

>bait

>he just let others do the work.
someone has to pull the strings, and he was damn good at it

Wikipedia addiction.

True, I do admit he was good at knowing everyones strenghts and weaknesses. And sending the right people to do things. But he was barely the hero of his own anime.

Guy in the middle

I like the calm logical protagonists like Light Yagami and Lelouch, but I hate how they're so full of themselves and overconfident in their abilities. It doesn't really make them seem cool, it's just kinda annoying.

A protagonist that has some strategic skill while staying humble would be great.

Refer to .

Nah, smug egomaniacs are the most gun.

lewd

Wasn't that smart, just not the goody two-shoes the first couple of episodes made him out to be. Detective loli solved most of the cases anyways iirc.

>let others do the work
I donĀ“t know if your are baiting or ur really serius with that. He is a fucking tactician he cant fight like a Warrior or assasin.

>implying I wouldn't pass over bitches to bone muh imouto once
how low level are you?

Do you happen to live in the deep south, user?

I finally watch the last ova, I feel a little dissapoiment how that ending was, but I am going to miss this thing. Mushishi was gem that appears once per century.

He started off somewhat intelligent but as time goes on it's seeming more and more like huge swaths of the playerbase were just incompetent at videogames. Since this is true in RL MMO's it's simply not cared about as much as with other series where you start wondering why everyone in the story is retarded. The fact that not absolutely everyone is retarded helps a bit too.

It's not even bait at that point, it's a small joke. Nobody could possibly get upset over that post, I won't believe it.

best part of mushishi is realism, and ginko's intelligence is part of that. he isn't this naturally gifted genius that you see in shonen a lot. his intelligence comes from years of experience and trial and error.