Vacation in Israel

hi Sup Forums
I'm in a vacation here in Israel and my impression so far about the country is really positive. the people are worm and nice and the food is great. I'm coming from India! have any of you visited here? I have many recommendations for you! the jewish people don't seem to be that bad as you think :) peace out!

OPEN

>the people are worm

WUT

BOB

>the people are worm
Worms/snakes, both fits.

BOBS

warm*
sorry im in the toilet

Yes do not let your mother or stupid brother try to purchase an idf shirt to the arabs in the old city.

my brother is not here. im here with my persian friend jafil

>the people are worm

heh

What does a poo do in israel? Thought you has no money to toilet, so a trip?

Pajeet goes israel.

Love it

>Indian
>in toilet
Fake and gay

What do you think of Jewish women?

this is my first time on the toilet thing i just learned to use it. It is amazing that the water sucks the poo in itself

ok things have been crazy but this thread seems comfy

what's the food like, op?

FUCK OFF TACO KIKE

very good very good
i was talking to a nice jewish woman yesterday while visiting the beach. she told me that i am nice too

>the people are worm
That's pretty antisemitic

my heart melts

I love Israel now.

>Amazing it sucks the the poo in all by itself

Pajeets grand Jewish adventure learning to use a toilet

i like very much the humus and falafel. i also tried a new version of a dish called (kuskus) its a traditional food belongs to the jewish people from morocco. also the shawarma was great and tel aviv has many restaurants, all the types of food

Sounds legit

Kek

this is my american vacation partner, we watched an entertaining video on our way to the hotel

Whole story?

.........why you so close to his junk tho?

oye baljeet madarchod basterd bitch wut u do in israel?

>"It is amazing that the water sucks the poo in itself"
RIP my sides
India always has the best sense of humor.
God bless you on your journey, friend.

>the people are worm

Hitler, is that you?

The OP has more chins than a Chinese phonebook.

>why you so close to his junk tho?

Poooinloos and shartinmarts are natural allies.

I know you're on vacation to try the local food, but does Tel Aviv have restaurants like Korean or Mexican style?
Do they have Indian cuisine???

That picture is ULTRA GAY.

wtf is up with your nose OP
you been shooting cum up there?

Friendship ended with my brother, now Jafil is my best friend.

yes they do

were you sad when the poo went away?

Why wouldn't Israel be nice? The Jews are notorious for showing in-group preference and looking after one another (and only themselves). Man you're an idiot.
It's like saying "le huehue guys, can't believe you hate the King so much. The inside of his palace is so great, if you saw how great the King lives then you wouldn't hate him so much"
Kill yourself you fucking imbecile.

Aussie posts never change

Poo in the jew

Hallo bootyful open bobs an show vagene

What a lovely (((advertisement))).

Thanks for your service!

However, you only really get to know a place after you have lived there a year or more and that includes visiting the darker areas of the country. Also there have been others who have shown different experiences while in Israel while questioning the natives on sensitive topics.

>Pajeet
>Toilet

i was satisfied thanks

you don't have to be a jerk, i just shared with you my experience here. btw, you can always visit me in india, i live in a town called Rampour very close to New Delhi.

POO IN JEW

i can definitely poo in their beach, is that considered as well?