Rate my prediction

What would the democratic candidate be?

That's a really good prediction OP great work. :)

Ah jeez thanks man i knew this prediction was good.

Don't mention it pal, this prediction is the best prediction I seen so far. :)

What do you think about current affairs?

Yeah I think it could be a little better but it is alright. :)

Say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

I have the same opinion man ah we have identical viewpoints

hahahahahahaha nice one man.

Hillary, even though the cunt said she wouldn't run again.

So hows it going?

Its alright now what about you?

Oh me, Well im alright now thanks for asking

Don't mention it. :)

fags

After he pulls the plan to defeat ISIS out of his ass?

Sure man. Keep thinking retarded miracles are gonna happen twice

I got to go now talk to you later.

Ok I'll miss you sweet cheeks. :)

I bet my ass that it will be Hillary Clinton who runs again and loses again.

Pocahontas.

>s
It's just one guy. Back to your cuckshed Sven.

SAGE
A
G
E

One faggot Sven, just one. Its sad really

>state
>color
Yeah right, faggot

>this confirmation bias

First time on /pol?

Your thread is shit, your prediction is shit and you should feel like shit.

I'm not sure there's going to be a Democratic party after their spanking in the 2018 Congressional elections.

i can tell by reading your post you're a retarded civicnat who thinks le based minorities are going to vote right wing in the future

rate my prediction

No, I mean it will fracture into pieces if it wants to win in White majority states in the future.

Liberal White-hating coastal Democrats which rule the DNC are totally alien and the Democrat platform is unsaleable in many states now. It can't be repackaged.

No, I mean it will fracture into pieces if it wants to win in White majority states in the future.

Liberal White-hating coastal Democrats which rule the DNC are totally alien and the Democrat platform is unsaleable in many states now. It can't be repackaged.

Your prediction is shit.

>Famalama Nigress taking back the big 3 of PA, OH, and FL
yeah no

Texas is going to be its own country eventually, so you might as well cut it out of any future predictions.

america is getting more non white, they are going to vote democrat, period

the dnc isn't "falling apart", that's a gay trumpcuck meme by people who don't understand politics at all

A country uniformed in tight cowboy denim, cowboy hats, cowboy boots, cowboy vests, and them little cowboy ropes they tie up critters with.

Lol. We both know the DNC is trying to meme some kind of victory in 2018 and it will finally be the end of them when they lose.

Like the NFL and Hollywood is in meltdown now so they will be in 2 years.

It's just not going to work for them unless they make big changes.

non whites will never vote republican, stupid nigger

spics vote republican because religious moralism

75% of spics voted democrat last election

How its probably going to go down, assuming Democrats continue the downward trend they are in.

There is no way Trump is winning Florida again with all those spics there however.

>California
>blue
Try again sweaty

yeah probably something to do with the president going really hard on the fuck brown people train

This is less about the Republican party.

Republicans are the two-faced party now. They can have cucky civic nationalists on the left and explicity pro-Whites on the right.

Democrats offer nothing but the politics of yesteryear and hope for non-Whites who see themselves apart from White America. They are not a viable party at the national level.

Any.

even less voted for romney
non whites will vote democrat

i don't know why you think republicans are your friend anyway, they only care about their donors and con their white base every time. they're also massive neocons

The neocons are being purged. They are no longer a thing.

No poltician is a friend. He a servant. They are all our servants. That's the way it's going to be from now on and since Whites are still a majority they will serve us.

kys

No, really. Fucking do it.

>The neocons are being purged. They are no longer a thing.
have you been paying attention at all? fucking faggots want to send weapons to ukraine and regime change in iran

our chicago gov loves hotels and latinos. inviting gimme ricans to live permanently here. waving license fees "so they can get back to work" back to work. when people run from their communities at first sign of "hard work" it shows they have no moral fiber or character and will leave you when you need them the most. worthless parasites, FL is a mess.

Brianna Wu or bust.

If in the case Trump doesn't start a new war (looking more unlikely by the day though), the GOP will try to primary him. They'll run a nationwide campaign, urging all voters, Dems and Independents to register as Republishits JUST THIS ONE TIME to meme Trump out of the nom. The MSM will brazenly join in. It will work. Libshits will post on Reddit (I held my nose and did it. But I'll be changing my reg back ASAP! *virture signalling intensifies*).

So Trump strikes back by running as an indy.
At the same time, the SJWs, the young, many of the libshits who took part in the GOP primary, will still be (rightfully) salty about 2016, and will take revenge on the Dems by not going for their corporatist candidate. Bernie didn;t completely fail last time. He has become the 4th most famous politician in America (after Obama, Trump and Hillary). Now he has the big name recognition, he will put his own revenge plan into action and also run as an indy.

Result? FATAL 4-WAY MATCH FOR THE TITLE, BROTHERS.

>The neocons are being purged. They are no longer a thing.
This is the dumbest thing I have read in a long long time. That's saying something.
This is the ABSOLUTE STATE of Drumpfshits' IQ. Fucking retard kiddies have ruined this board.

hi

oh hi again

people are very rude here

colorado is hard blue thanks the commiefornians and thier shit tier brainpower moving here.

fuck you commiefornia fuck you in your stupid ass

HOW TF WHITE PEOPLE VOT WINSCONSIN BLUE BUT IT STAY RED THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

>mn going red

this would be a dream come true. is there any way we can meme this into existence ?

no we cant

duos for truth

>What would the democratic candidate be?
The fact that it's been almost a year since the election and people are asking who the leader is at this point, means dems don't have a chance in 2020.

lol

fags

Republicans won't primary trump. If they try they are giving the election to the dems. A Trump independent run would be interesting though. Honestly I've always thought the Republican Party has held him back. Would be sweet if he quit the party altogether mid presidency. It won't happen though.

Influx of Puerto Rican voters to FL. Black voters in Cleveland and Philadelphia. Face it. Your next president is an African-American woman. Trump is a one term wonder.

Nobody had any idea who would be the republican nominee two years ago.

>sage
>posts image
good work

Ohio is red now for the forseeable future. Even if the Dems win, it just means its use as an oracle is finished, and we get less campaign adds. Thankfully. t. Ohio fag.

red conn/rhode is insanity

i think in 2020 there will be a shift in the electoral weight of states like cali considering the deportation program

Harris/Booker

watch for julian castro, he's the only dem left who could actually take on trump in texas and florida

Pretty good prediction but I think you got CA, IL, and NY wrong. And a couple of the other smaller states like VT and DC.

people say this literally every time the republicans win back ohio. it's still a swing state, sorry to say. we'll probably win it in 2020 because incumbent bonus, but after that it'll go back to being a toss-up.

It's gonna be a free-for-all shitshow, I can guarantee that. Lots of ambitious people gonna try their luck, and no doubt go up hard against each other. Sit back and enjoy it, it's gonna be entertaining as fuck.

Warren
Booker
Blumenthal
Cuomo
Harris
Brown
Klobuchar
Patrick
Gillibrand
DeBlasio
McAuliffe
Murphy
Franken

O'Malley
Kaine
Castro

Biden
Kerry
Gore

Hillary
Chelsea

Stephen Colbert
The Rock
Michael Moore
Oprah

Zuckerberg
Sandberg
Cook
Gates

lastly, possibly Bernie

I don't think they will because it looks like Drumpf is about to give (((them))) multiple new wars. But if it does turn out he's playing a bit of 4d chess and resists starting a new war, and continues to rail against and humiliate big GOP names, I think they mmight well try. Keep in mind, it would be a coordinated project, with Team Blue, the deep state machinery, and the MSM. They're all working together, don't fall for the small-social-issues bait.

Harris? Imagine her campaign:

>Black lives matter
>fag and confu-trans rights
>free everything
>feminism on overdrive

No, that only comes after the census every 10 years

>implying niggers actually vote

maybe in Nu-Pakistan loser lol

Lmao, democrats are SO convinced that putting a black female candidate on the ticket will drive up minority numbers because 'muh historical significance'

Truth is no one cares anymore. You had Obama, great, woohoo, black president! History made!

Can only happen once though. Sorry lefties, you'll have to win the middle

But you don't know how to do that, so you'll lose. Again ;)

Thats in 2020 retard

hillary

that's different because there was no incumbent president. we all know that faffing around for ages in primaries hurts the party, like when hillary tanked in the polls after trump was declared rep candidate while she was still fighting bernie.

Trump won by 9% and the nogs don't have a reason to go out and vote to feel superficially good about themselves as far as I can tell. I remember Obama's 2004 DNC speech and I as well as many others knew then exactly what would happen in 2008. Corey Booker isn't going to be able to defraud the moderates like Obama was. Outside Cleveland the major cities were more like 46-54, while the rural areas 70-80% for Trump. And this state isn't growing in population much, its becoming older every 4 years. Older people vote more rightwing, as is well known. Trump even won one urban county in Dayton, granted there's alot of military there though.

thats because they knew hillary was a retard not another dem candidate is a retard

>Hillary
No way. If she really was their candidate than they could wave goodbye to their party. They'd collapse.

yeah but its her turn

hate to break it to you but non-hispanic whites are only like 50% max of Gen Z. Blacks and Hispanics will keep it competitive for the Dems even as the whites become a more solid voting block.

The 2020 election does not take into accvount the 2020 census

Ohio is getting less white too though.

Fair enough, but at least spics go 20-35 Republican. Build the Wall. Lol

What is 2008 and 2012? Also pls don’t call them niggers.

what is with this larping

You are b8ing or haven't been here long enough to know niggers will call you a nigger for that comment.

I’m not b8ing. The n word is offensive to me. I don’t care what they have to say about it.

If the race baiter Kamala Harris is the candidate the Dems are FUCKED. Massive Trump landslide, they won't be able to accuse the Russians of anything this time.

turbofag

mfw reps and dems will form coalition indies btfo

No way.

You guys won’t know what hit you. Kamala Harris is going to be the 46th president and will be elected in 2020. She’s going to turn out the base in ways Hillary couldn’t.