Swedish party, Moderaterna, seeks to harden immigration laws

archive.is/ClS5R

Proposed is both limiting immigration to quotas (halting immigration in general, and refining down the number of young men stepping in while upping the number of women and children) and giving Sweden an emergency ability to deny entry within our borders to asylum seekers, if the asylum seeker arrived from another EU member nation.

Sweden NO!

It is too late for you.

will only apply to european immigration. assuming it passes. which it will not

There's that giddy Finnish positivity I've been sorely missing all day!

Because of this, and the fact that SD is getting softer by the day, SD polls are plummeting.

Fuck this country

Am I wrong?

>limiting immigration to quotas
>not deporting

this will just cause a slow death. in fact if more immigrants were to come then the chance of a "kick em all out" party winning would be greater.

Nope. The only solely EU-aimed goal is to abolish the EU-wide right to seek asylum within the EU.

>strax
When you don't care about Scandinavian grammer and just put an x on the end

im just teling you how it will pan out. your country is 100% kike controlled. just surrender.

You might be, you might not. You're wrong about what migrant hopeful is denied entry (asylum seekers from outside the EU are to apply outside the EU, not inside it, according to the propositions), and Moderaterna are definitely in a good, relatively comfy seat for the election - and so is their on/off-buddy Sweden Democrats.

On the other hand, politics...

Sverige Demokraterna's leader Jimmie Åkesson is not even speaking up about shit as much anymore. He is becoming weak, our only real hope now is that NRM takes over.

M continued steering the country towards the abyss for 8 years:this is only an attempt to win back voters that theyve lost to SD. do not trust them.

That's like running to get a bucket of water when your house is already engulfed in flames. Sweden is already lost, whatever measures you will take against it, they will always be too little, too late. You should've done this in the 90s already, now is the time for mass forced deportations.

NRM are fucking amateurs and really retarded, their march in GBG showed their capability.
SD is run by Jews.
And the rest are all too far left.
The only thing that really could help Sweden is a full blow NSSAP ( Nationalsozialistische Schwedische Arbeiterpartei).
And our king is a fucking Bernadotte, don't support that french fucking cuck.

Don't believe them. They will cuck on their promises for sure.
Vote SD

>Not a move to siphon votes from SD
>Implying they won't go back on it after elections
I remember when I was politically naive too.

>grammer
When you don't care about Scandinavian grammar and spell grammar grammer.

*English grammar.

Jews are fleeing the country in ever-greater numbers because Sweden is controlled by tribalistic, paranoid Jews, yeah.

For you:

all of your media is controlled by 3 kike families.

Well it sort of makes sense since SD are growing so large that soon it's becoming impossible to form a coalition without them. They have to move closer to SD or they have to actually work with SD or bear to look at them in the cabinet.

t. Jew

Sweden can't be as bad as people say. Surely, Denmark is worse off.

Sweden is worse than most people think, what you hear is only a fraction of what's happening here.

And that's just plain not true.

it is and some hero will come by soon and post proof in my stead

A majority of our media concerns and companies are owned by Bonnier & Schibsted, yes. That doesn't mean much. They just own the companies. If you think that means they meddle in everything that's broadcasted, you want to believe so.

If anything, Swedish media is directly or indirectly anti-Jewish, depending on the context.

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaa

>Surely, Denmark is worse off.
It isn't. And don't call me Shirley.

Top notch argument.

Turn off your proxy schlomo

>while upping the number of women and children
This is far worse in the long run since they will start popping our kids like there's no tomorrow. At least male immigrants don't reproduce

Face arguments like an adult, Ibrahim.

Jews control Sweden and our media that's a fact, no argument will change that, only Zyklon B will do.

>Moderates
Wouldn't trust ANYTHING they fucking say, they're blowing with the political wind and doing what they think is the absolute minimum possible to try shut people up.

That's how political parties work.

I doubt that M will actually do it.

No Jews don't control Sweden, but they do control our media. (((Bonnier))).

Wew get a load of this guy, you know what i mean stop trying to be a faggot.

>Harden
You need to abolish them, forbid them at once and expel the leechers, also criminalize radical leftism from your nation, save yourselves!

>Wouldn't trust ANYTHING they fucking say, they're blowing with the political wind and doing what they think is the absolute minimum possible to try shut people up.
This. Nobody should trust these people, they are the ones who started this shit.

A single Jewish family have their name on a lot of media branches, yes. Not the same thing as a conspiracy, especially when the media is anti-Jewry and anti-Israel.

Swedish politicians, mostly the "kiked" left, have left Jews to the claws of Jew-hating Muslims. Our politicians do not care about our Jews, and both groups know it very well.

I'm not talking about a conspiracy.
Jews rule the financial and political aspects of Europe and also the mainstream media.
If any political party refuses to conform under the rules then their country gets shunned, losing trade deals, political power in the EU and such.
(((They))) don't have absolute power, but if we don't do what (((they))) say we will end up as North Korea eventually.

Obvious question, repeated: Why would Jews go through great lengths to propagate anti-Jewish and, much more so, anti-Israel messages?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Our mainstream media isn't anti jews and anti Israel though. They want an end to the Palestine confilct however.

I'm a part-Jew (inb4 you Knew it!) living and observing both the media and big and small political events in Sweden. I can assure you that Sweden isn't working for Jews (and that Jews' lives don't revolve around Gentiles).

I'm an orthodox Jew, part of Minjan in Gothenburg and we know the truth.

Is that a kebab.

>anti Jewish
anti israel, don't be disingenuous

An Orthodox Jew in a Liberal congregation?

A minjan isn't even a fixed group, is just a number of Jews that are frum enough.

Why are you trying to LARP to someone who actually knows Jews?

Sieg heil :)

There's a difference between being solely anti-European Jewry and being anti-Israel, though they're often accompanied by the other.

Okay.

Amerifat here. Remind me again why Sweden needs to take in refugees and asylum seekers.

>harden immigration laws
>Instead of 6 trilliong we take 5 trillion goys!!!
>WOOOOOOOOOOW BASED BASED MAKE SWEDEN GREAT AGAIN: GOD BLESS ISRAEL BUILD WALL! ONLY TAKE 5 TRILLIONG BASEd

it's not as bad as the Sup Forums memes suggest, but it's pretty bad

That's a synagogue (pics from Google Images, naturally), not a minjan. A minjan is a group of ten God-fearing Jews, the presence of which makes some religious services possible.

Fuck i could go for a kebab right now

Yeah this time they'll mean it for sure. They still haven't apologized for Reinfeldt

>SWEDEN
>COUNTRY
Pick one

Daglig påminnelse:
Moderaterna bryr sig inte om lagen, moderaterna bryr sig inte om ordning och reda.

>APOLOGIZE NOW!

They don't need to, as long as they straighten things out. I'm not loyal to that party (my vote is going to Medborgerlig Samling), and I don't exactly trust politicians with my life, but their immigration proposals make enough sense for me to post about them.

Reminder that this is the party that started all this. This is the party that said sweden has no culture and should become africa. Absolutely retarded party.

>implying that the Left doesn't exist

>This is the party that said sweden has no culture and should become africa

Sounds like hes speaking the truth tho

It's our synagogue and it's called Minjen.
Guess you don't know that much about real Jews in Sweden gershomi

Swedish sadposting always makes me feel bad
Some day we will retake what is ours, and punish the leftist scum that forced us watch our countries burn to the ground

I believe M is doing this U-turn solely based on low support, don't expect them to do any real changes when they gain power - they only want to secure their job which is being a politician. Why Medborgerlig Samling? They current state is critical and they won't get above 4% until the next election. I'll vote SD even though I dislike the party as a whole, when things are back to a normal state I will probably vote for another party.

You guys are fucked.

>t.allready fucked burger

I'm divided about SD. Medborgerlig Samling fits me like a glove.

I know what synagogue that is, you don't think I've been there myself?

Hebrew words differ in spelling as much as they differ in pronunciation. You'd know that if you actually were a Jew.

About time.. we should've gone down to quotas (basicly nothing) a long time ago.

Trump-style travel ban should be the new policy, in my opinion.

Far from "too late", it's heading toward the direction of where blood will be spilled to undo the damages... but not there quite yet... Sadistic Jews...