What do you think of Black woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHAh0OxMfrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give birth to niggers, raise niggers, must be eradicated.

Black women get shafted alot

The gay agenda took their energy for themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=iHAh0OxMfrA

Love 'em! Dem asses and hips HNNNGGGHHH

beautiful ladies but i prefer mulattoes

First post best post

Nigger broodmothers giving birth to swarms of rabid niggers.

I like them, one of the best type of women in the World. Good companions and nurturing mothers.

Too bad their own men treat them like shit, even MLK wanted to marry a white woman.

>wanted to marry a white woman.
who?

my first experience with a black woman was my racist 1st grade teacher who hated white people. i got her fired lol

Marther Luther king

I meant white woman

Unlike gypsies, some of them can be quite good-looking and might be good wife material, except that then her family would now become your new family (shudders).

>, some of them can be quite good-looking
?

Sheboons need the rope like the rest of em. My brother dates one that's actually pretty intelligent but she still displays so many of the stereotypical traits. My brother bitches about it but the fact that he's getting regular sex keeps him from making the connection. I hope that eventually he realizes that she's just an above average nigger and leaves her. He'll take anybody that'll have him, though so I doubt he'd ever leave her. Maybe he'll get lucky and she'll leave him.

elaborate user

I would consider doing some foreign aid by going over there to impregnate some women and then pay them to live like QUEENZ.

Americanus: reddish, choleric, and erect; hair black, straight, thick; wide nostrils, scanty bearrd; obstinate, merry, free; paints himself with fine red lines; regulated by customs

Asiaticus: sallow, melancholy, stiff; hair black; dark eyes; severe, haughty, avaricious; covered with loose garments; ruled by opinions

Africanus: black, phlegmatic, relaxed; hair black, frizzled; skin silky; nose flat; lips tumid; women without shame, they lactate profusely; crafty, indolent, negligent; anoints himself with grease; governed by caprice

Europeaeus: white, sanguine, muscular; hair long, flowing; eyes blue; gentle, acute, inventive; covers himself with close vestments; governed by laws

Built for white dick lol

Lol, you don't ever swing at an officer. She got what she deserved. Why is it so hard for niggers to obey the law and act like normal civilized human beings?

Some German cafeteria staff called Betty or something.

Jim Crow cucked him out of her.

I don't

They're niggers, you cannot expect that from them.