2/2
1/2

6/6
5/5
4/6

>Steins;Gate movie
0/100

why do people even like shit;gate

The series is a very well made adaptation of a great VN. The movie is fan-fiction tier trash that feels like it was written by people who hadn't seen the series and only had a single page summary of it to go off of.

5/9
4/9 TV 5/8 film

4/8
2/4
2/2
3/4

>draw a 4x4
>call it a 3x3

Atrocious images.

You pass, but barely. Too dark.

Some neat choices, ain't bad at all.
Plus will always be my favourite Macross movie though, DYRL just doesn't cut it because the series was so much better to me.

Watch more anime, I guess.

3.5/5
+- Dead Leaves, Eva, Shoushitsu
I should rewatch Dead Leaves actually, it's been forever.

Hmmmm. It feels like you haven't actually read or watched that much stuff.

3.5/5
+- Bebop, Eva, K-On.
I like the images you used.

3/3
I think i like you.

Rate me too please, friend.

what's with neo-irony people, and their fascination with sam hyde, and his brand of humor

Good picture selection, looks good as a whole which is more than I can say for 99% of these charts. Choices are fine too; even though there's a bunch I'm not too hot on its neat to see shit like Bobby.
Watched Metropolis recently, wasn't a fan. I've only got his Galaxy Express movie to watch before I totally give up on Rintaro.

>Ryuuko and Simon
Excellent taste, friend.

Even if Bobby is weird and uneven as hell, it's all worth it for the payoff at the end. Besides, I really enjoy those imperfect works.

>Watched Metropolis recently, wasn't a fan. I've only got his Galaxy Express movie to watch before I totally give up on Rintaro.
Really? That's too bad. I really love Metropolis. Honestly though, I haven't seen any of his other stuff. I have Galaxy Express and Neo Tokyo both downloaded though, I need to get around to watching them.

Memes/10
good comedies/10
edgy/10
good lolis/10
nostalgiafag/10

7/7, top left?

My TV anime has nothing from the 80s or before.

Yeah, that cut is killer.
Coolest Rintaro I've seen is Take the X Train, which is one of those weird and uneven works you mentioned. I think you'd like it.

Whoa so terrible. I don't even mind that you've included shows still airing or super recent ones, but like get some taste.

++ FLCL, GITS
+ Steins, Haruhi, Kill la Kill, LWA
+/- Todadora, Lucky Star
++ Lain, Eva, Bebop
+ Jin Rou, Ninja Scroll, Trust and Betrayal
+/- K-on
++ Tatami, Jinrui, Katanagatari, Berserk
+ Sayonara, Nichibros, Monogatari, Steins, Voynich, OPM, Rebellion, Redline, Tokyo Godfathers, Haruhi movie, Time Girl
- Hidamari
++ Angel's Egg, Millennium Actress, EoE
+ The Rest
+ Monogatari, Nichijou, After Story, Spice and Wolf
+/- Natsume
- Geass
++ Lain, Tatami, Kaiba, SAC, Diebuster, Takemitsu, Perfect Blue
+ Nichijou, Big O, Uchouten Kazoku, GITS, Cat SOup, Metropolis, Lupin III, YKK
What's top-mid and mid-right in films/ovas? Right looks like some gundam.

Let's see your shitty 3x3, little boy.

5.5/7
4/4 Sam Hyde isnt anime kenji
3/3
3/6
3/3 TV 3/3 OVA
5/5
7/7 TV 6/6 Movies 4.5/5 MCs
4.5/5

Who is that mysterious person in the top left?

5/13

3/9

8/9

you know i just going to say 10/10 because the girl that jumps time thingy.

9/9

2/9

6/9
4/9
7/9

Woah, you've read every manga in my 3x3? That's a first. Which didn't you like?

Oh yeah, X Train has been on my to watch list for forever now. Time to download that shit.

>What's top-mid and mid-right in films/ovas? Right looks like some gundam.
Top middle is Bobby ni Kubittake!, .webm here . Middle right is Kiki's, but I think you meant to ask top right, which is Gundam 08th MS Team.

Fuck off, cancer.

I'm not even him, but the fact that you've got shows on your 3x3, that you started watching less than two weeks ago, a show that's currently running, fucking super, and two of your images still have subtitles really makes your chart look bad.

I thought these charts were for showing what we like, not what pleases little user?

It's clearly bait, you niggers. Ignore it.

my 4x4 is a little outdated. I'd probably replace Hidamari and Uchuu Kyoudai with something else.
For the same reason, actually. Everything after x365 and the second half of Uchuu Kyoudai were just "decent".

8/9
-TTGL

3/3

5/5

9/9 anime
1/1 manga
6/6 movie
4/4 MCs

4/5
-Millennium Actress

6/7
+/- Nichijou, Spice and Wolf

5.5/6 TV
3/3 ova/film
1/1 manga

4/4

4/5
-NHK

Agreed.

At least you're not trying too hard to be an elitist retard. I find it hard to believe you think Baby Steps is better than actual good sports anime/manga. I doubt you've watched much sports anime.

Of course a retard Sam Hyde fan would think Kono Suba is funny. I don't understand how some one can like Joshiraku and trashlike Kono Suba and Sam Hyde at the same time.

Talk about boring taste. You might be older than the average kid in these threads considering you put Ninja Scroll on there in place of something more pretentious.

You sure do like SHAFT shit. At least you have Girls und Panzer on your list so you're not a complete retard. Should probably stop pretending to like pretentious unfunny drivel like Jinrui though.

You like DYRL. I'll give you that. Pretty fucking boring taste outside of that though. Why do people pretend to like Porco Rosso over the better more mainstream Gibli movies? I refuse to believe people actually like it better.

Nichijou is incredibly unfunny. I haven't watched that volleyball anime, I should give it a try, or at least read the manga. You lose any possible points for having Nichijou on your list. Shigatsu is pretty questionable also, but I can understand why some one would like that melodrama shit. The last episode was pretty good.

Nichijou is awful. Complete shit taste on it alone. You seem to hate actual fun.

That diving show is the 6th thing on your list right? Why do you have a show that's half over on your list. Go watch Amachan instead of some shit anime banking on Amachan's success. Kono Suba is fucking awful, I refuse to believe anyone likes Dragon Ball Super..

Do you hate fun? Talk about a dull, pretentious list.
Mawaru Penguindrum and Monogatari shit. Would have been a decent list without them. Getting real tired of Tatami Galaxy being listed everywhere, only the last 2 episodes were good.

>For the same reason, actually. Everything after x365 and the second half of Uchuu Kyoudai were just "decent".
Hoshimittsu was probably my least favorite season of Hidamari, but everything after that was pretty much perfect, I thought. Especially Honeycomb.

I hope you had fun writing this shitty post.

Post your 3x3 you fucking retard. Nobody cares about your terrible opinions if you aren't even going to participate.

is being retarded on purpose fun to you?

>Why do people pretend to like Porco Rosso over the better more mainstream Gibli movies?
It's definitely Miyazaki's most personal film (may now be Wind) he lays himself bare with it. And him dumping all his political views is pretty entertaining.

its what happens when you are friend of mangafags.

havent read the ones on top and bottom-left but i like the artstyle of top-right and top-middle, may reverse search them later or you can be nice and tell me the names.

>7/9
>haven't read four of them
What.

Why are you so scared to post your own 3x3 user-kun? Don't tell me you have shit taste

>Nichijou is awful. Complete shit taste on it alone. You seem to hate actual fun.
I'm genuinely sorry you couldn't appreciate it, user. All I can say is that it gave me the right feeling.

>rated 7/9
>hasn't read 4 of them
???

Anyway, top middle is Kuragehime and top right is Takemitsu Zamurai. And for completeness' sake, top left is River's Edge and bottom left is Getenrou.

i have read 5/9, i like the art of 2 of those i havent and got me interested in them, so, 7/9.
im just trying to have fun, not that these r8s matter anyways.

If you're shitposting, stop. If you're too just too retarded/new to figure out how this is supposed to work, then lurk for two years before posting.

>rating out of all of them
>rating things you haven't read
Kill yourself.

You actually have decent taste, you lose a ton of points for being pretentious and not having a normal 3x3 list though

I don't know if that's supposed to be Market or Love Story, and I've never watched Love Story because Market was so awful, but you lose a massive amount of points for having that shit on your list because Market was such a pile of filth. You gain them back for having Space Bros, even though the anime is pretty shitty and poorly paced compared to the manga and relied way too much on the one soundtrack every episode. Other than that you have a bunch of unfunny comedies mostly.

this is my list

I was worried that you might skip me.

im pissed off because you shit on my taste but aside from jojoshit and unfunny midget girl i like your taste,

>top middle is Kuragehime and top right is Takemitsu Zamurai. And for completeness' sake, top left is River's Edge and bottom left is Getenrou.
thanks!

Thank you for referring us to which 3x3 was yours. I now would know that I could safely disregard your opinions -- if it hadn't already been obvious that your taste was pleb-tier.

>elitist jojotard can't appreciate good anime
not surprised

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Subpar taste at best

Get out.

>Nichijou is awful
>You seem to hate actual fun
is this real?

7/9
2/2
3/3
5/5
4/4
8/8
4/4
5/6
6/7
4/4
4/4
3/3
5/5

roast me too fampai

4/6 good taste. is aria worth it? thinking about watching it.

Depends on personal preference. I'd say it's definitely worth checking out, though!

It's a mellow and atmospheric SoL, but it's more about finding happiness in the mundane. It's on my 3x3 because that chinese cartoon actually changed my approach to life and made me a happier person. If you like SoLs it's a must-watch! If you read manga, though, you may prefer reading the manga instead.

alright its on the list!

>Shigatsu
You don't need him to roast you, it's already clear that your taste is absolute garbage and that you're probably less than two years new.

thank you user

its fine not to think uso is great. calling it garbage just shows your shit tier taste.

Shigatsu is borderline unwatchable.

>teen melodrama with an abusive bitch main girl
>ugly cgi
>oh know she died the feels
1/10 anime

i guess if you have adhd or some shit. sorry it isnt as fast paced for you to appreciate.

Not him, but Shigatsu is fucking awful, nigger. There's a reason it got mocked to hell and back while it aired. It's got the most laughable character drama I've seen in ages, like they just threw in a bunch of different stuff without polishing any of it up and then expected you to cry just because.

I take back the two years estimate, you've been here about a month, max. Please return to MAL immediately and stay there.

I am the guy with the 3x3 and the yuru yuri reaction pic
I agree it was a shitty, melodramatic anime and I have shit taste but I love it
I watched it on painkillers and was too out-of-it to notice the flaws. It was a great experience and I ended up loving the show
[/blog]

I don't care enough to shit on you for it but I think its awful.

It's very awful
thank you for the roasting, user

If anything shigatsu is made for people with adhd.

good
not familiar with most of these
good
good (except redline)
good
good
pretty good
meh
>it's such a beautiful day
mah nigga
good
okay
pretty good
pretty good
okay

>Bleach
Stopped reading there.

probably underage/9

Well, most of these I watched when I was underage, so I guess I should remove the nostalgia goggles and update my list, but fuck it.

11/11
1/1
6/6
3/3
3/3
4/4
5/5
5/5
3/3
3/3
3/3
6/6

1/9
Shittiest taste ever?

>liking midget-faggot
>calling other people's taste shit

Does any other Jankovics film come near Feherlofia?