Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): Animenonces Not Welcome Edition

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
youtube.com/watch?v=ius8hx63Hso&index=2
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32352008/#32352008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Repost
The Reverend in today's service spoke negatively of Jews today, was quite surprised

How did It get this bad

work tomorrow lads ahahahah

Hi.

>karenposter is a robot

Post images that always make you smile

Yep. Earning serious money doing what I do as a hobby anyway. Might nip down to the triumph showroom at lunch, as I fancy a new ride.

>serious money
I bet you really believe this too.

>Only 18 hours til I have to get up for work

Just a reminder, you will probably never be as cool as Neil Horan. Watch this video if you haven't already. youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY

Was it better than the last service?

You have awful taste.

Keep up the good fight against the anime (pedo) menace lads. Hopefully they all fuck off to /Pedo Traps General/

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf

Start buying guns.

Oh of course I'm not a millionaire drug dealing rapping whatever the fuck you decided to be today, but I do OK.

No, you do. The bike he posted can go anywhere on and off roas. It can carry alot of weight, its a real mans bike unlike your gay pussy cafe racer. You probably like starbucks too

You realise that if you're a wage slave for long enough you can save up enough money to start your own business or buy property or sniff coke every day, whatever floats your boat. All you're doing making yourself dependent on the government. You'd be fucked if a decent government ever formed.

>hitchens' latest 'article'
>the 'article' (really more of a blog post) and the comments are nothing but old people talking about the bravery of people before them and wishing for to test moral strength in a war they'd be too old to fight in

Getting sick of this, to be honest.

It was, it was very scripture and hymn orientated. He was discussing forgiveness and said
"Jews will only forgive but 3 times, and Peter said he would forgive 7 times, being more than twice as forgiving as a Jew he considered it to be more than enough, but Jesus responded why not 77 times?"

She didn't like it though, and I can imagine the literature based service would put children off.

>mfw watching the awful reboot with the useless chick character and Brains as a poo in loo

The chick is "communications" or some shit but wasn't that Alan/John's job depending on which of them was stationed on Thunderbird 5 at the time?

>buy property or sniff coke every day
But that's all I'm known for doing.

I never said this, I never say I'm gangsta.

They are nice, my dad had an original. My last ride was a license raping r6, so I though an adventure bike would be cool. Quick enough for Sunday fun, comfy enough for commuting, and legs enough to go touring.

Also can go innawoods if reqd

Jesus fucking christ.
Hiroshima please just remove the name field. This is getting out of hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

>I never say I'm gangsta
Now that's gangsta.

>Muh transformers fairing
No.

It was still Anglican I assume.

Cheers big man

Brit/pol/ was already bad, but WN has made it utterly irredeemable.

Fuck off. Moot was a faggot. Who gives a shit about what he says anymore?
GAS THE TRIPFAGS

Numale beta faggot spotted.
Adventure bikes are the only redpilled bikes.
Sportbikes are ok only on track.

Square go

You too poorfag

Square go? Aye. I'll fucking wreck you, cunt. I'll wreck you and all you tripfag cunts

Yes it was, but it was very like Catholic services I've been to in the past. I assume it's the Anglo-Catholic branch you've talked about.
>Italian
>two wheels

Balmaha boatyard, come tomorrow and make it for the storm.

The latest supermarket vacancy I applied to still haven't responded

You're fucking on.

Thought you couldn't do it until the 25 November

Stop posting

oi cunt ill have you know agustas and aprilias are fucking peng

You can come too

I fucking hope you do

Helo babey i love you send vogana pls

Honestly I'm just LARPing, I've only ever owned a 125cc, I just hate the aesthetic of angular fairing.

Motorbikes are autistic and a nuisance. Be a real person and get a car.

Pricks.

>Italian
Are you jesting?

>and if it does? report it.

anonynonces btfo

>Report it
okay

posting anime is not spillover you fucking moron

>report it

Stop posting

>King of the Nonces supports Noncery
How does this absolve Nonces of their sins? I'm sure Al-Bahgdadi supported Islam.

> You are a Kidie- fiddler?

Sorry (((sweetie))) I aint no fat lesbian, whut you acktually mean is just (((milo))) is the Kidie- fiddler

> Sage with your death

Don't listen to him, keep posting about Preuße. People like it when Preuße is involved.

My mum went away on holiday for a week and bought me a Rick & Morty T-Shirt as a present :/

Reported

Hello qt

To be fair, I'm just waiting for someone to bully him away like they did with a couple of other Trips over the summer. WN is bad

Can you not read the thread title you fucking retarded nonce bastard?

Reported

Gas the trip cunts, board war now

Stop posting

youtube.com/watch?v=ius8hx63Hso&index=2

Can't wait for you to be back at school tomorrow, gotta prepare for those GCSEs

GAS THE TRIPS BOARD WAR NOW!

But I thought a Catholic would be fine with a bit of diddly

R E P O R T E D

>gotta prepare for those GCSEs

Lol Austrians actually fell for this, even when I put the wife son but in it

Question for you goys

Given that the CoE is so cucked, has any trad Anglican movement developed a reaction to it, like in Catholicism? Or is it black lesbian bishops the whole way down

>GCSEs in October

You are a good for nothing paedophile that does nothing to contribute to these threads whatsoever. You are a shame and embarrassment to your family and entire line of ancestors. Burn in Hell.

>gotta prepare for those GCSEs
how old are you?

Are those with loli waifus from across the pond welcome or unwelcome then?

The Church of England is not particular cucked.

Haha nicely done
Why didn't you go through with the circumcision?

>inb4 WN posts a bunch of retarded graphs

Go back to r9k faggot

You fucking faggots ARE lucky to even be in my presence. I am an individual for using a trip therefore making me superior, y'hear dirty faggot?

I never done it...

I was 50/50 but got talked out of it by /r9k/

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32352008/#32352008

I don't regret it because I haven't even spoken or touched a female in the past year so there's very little chance of me using it anyway

Lolis are only welcome outside of east london. Muzzies be there.

stuttering ellipsis anime nonces btfo once and for all

You're okay for a Tripcuck Bennies tbf, the only Tripkek I actively don't like is WN.

WN is 15 years old

I've argued more and done more to damage Pube's reputation than you ever will.

Same, the sanctimonious prick.

>projecting

Sauce so we can ban WN for rule 2?

>every post ITT has been about me or aimed at me
O B S E S S E D

I heard people say pubes is 17

>done more to damage Pube's reputation
There was damage done? When?

whats the source on that image?

Reminder that avatarfagging is against the rules.

When I fronted you and you pussied out, and then you acted bitter for several months afterwards to try and regain your reputation.