American media

>american media
>maximum cuckoldry, promoting effeminate thinking patterns and behaviors, promoting race mixing, antiheroic, nihilistic, degenerate, full of niggers

>anime
>classical gender roles, heroism, racially homogeneous, deep stories, intellectualism, many series based on european aesthetics such as baroque, european worship in general, many genres

Anime is the white man's media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAWPV3bwcik
youtube.com/watch?v=wN6REo5YlQo
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00
youtube.com/watch?v=x8XAI9FJai8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>classical gender roles
This is a boy.

>cherrypicking

This is another boy. Say something nice about xir.

Gender roles are mantained on non-faggot characters, what's your point?

Post some trigendered transracial lesbian with daddy issues in anime or fuck off. Because that shit doesn't even come close to (((american media))).

>Gender roles are mantained on non-faggot characters
Have a strong independent angel girl who gets her rocks off by killing her beta nerdy boyfriend over and over and over again.

Have a cute boy (female) who gets mad when people apply genders to her.

bait
>no fun allowed
>what is comedy?

Still can't post the trigendered transracial racemixing lesbian?

>moving the goalposts
I literally broke your shitty "muh anime is a bastion of traditionalism". Nice try though.

Have a scene from this year where a lesbian, a midget and a tranny stop Trump from nuking Japan whilst singing songs about ending oppression and tyranny. Anime is absolutely redpilled guys!
youtube.com/watch?v=SAWPV3bwcik

>"muh anime is a bastion of traditionalism"

Never said such thing

>Have a scene from this year where a lesbian, a midget and a tranny stop Trump from nuking Japan whilst singing songs about ending oppression and tyranny. Anime is absolutely redpilled guys!

Literally what? So, if this even exist (not gonna bother watching it). It means that all anime is shit?

Everything I said in the OP is right and anime is a better alternative to americuck mierdia.

Then go watch that shit. You really learned English just so you could tell us all what to watch? ¿por qué español por qué?

Let's not forget everybody's favourite gay drag queen mech mechanic who becomes a serious character.

Remember that time our masculine heroic Shinji fell in love with a guy? Anime is the last bastion of redpills.

Why do nips still think octagonal barrels are used on guns?

>So I told that teachin' lady, the only letters I need to know are U, S and A.

I larp as a brit so I needed to learn English.

Keep posting exceptions to the rule, canacuck.

Watch more anime instead Spain.

> anime?
> white?
> classical gender roles?
> aesthetics in general...many genres?
Go Back to PlebbitBox

Die with your rage, homo

Looks like Dragon Ball Super's super redpilled now too.
>first canon female super saiyans
>they're lesbians too
youtube.com/watch?v=wN6REo5YlQo

Anime literally normalizes pedophilia. If you are a weeb you are subhuman scum. Somehow anime has figured out how to be worse than kike media. You child fuckers should be shot

>shinji
>masculine

hmmm

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

plebbit ---------->

How much money did netflix waste on that hipster trash anyhow?

That like one rare example

Reminder anime characters are white. They have colored hair and colored eyes, which is only a European feature

>one rare example
Watch more anime.

If you don't go to that category, yes.

I love animu, especially the mein kampf manga.

That shit makes no sense whatsoever.

Perhaps anime isn't pozzed because japan is still a relatively stable society?

Trust me, I'm a nigger and I hate niggers more than anything in this world.

>part nigger or full nig?
>or shill/troll?

this infographic is literally garbage.

He is intended to be the biggest hateful faggot, please take shonen as examplessince they are most viewed, aka naruto, one piece, HxH etc

>wife

Reported to the fbi.

This type of thread happens when you get people who've watched less than 50 anime, and think anime is some bastion of traditionalism and redpills because their FoTM entry-level buttshonens that made it to the west say so.

>accurate depiction of racial tensions in the current year

Some people have taste and standards, you know. Just because you put 800 hours in naruto doesn't make you more knowledgeable, fedoralord.

And you're exaggerating way too much about what I said. I still say that compared to americuck mierdia, anime is better by magnitudes of difference.

And why are you still posting homosexual stuff? That doesn't contradict what I said about mantaining gender roles since faggots doesn't count.

Just accept you've been btfo and stop posting your gay doujin folder.

Why do you

Type like

This?

Stop falling for it! As awful as it sounds - even if this was true, this is not important.
The distractions that keep working on plebs who lose focus after every new crisis. It's not the immigrants, it's not about feminism, it's not about your religion, or your skin color or the American's or Russians. It is about power/wealth and generational debt/slave labor. Break the cycle!
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

It's so mentally challenged canadians with a cuckfolder such as you understand better and have an easier time reading overall.

Don't want to push your cuckbrain too hard.

>cuckfolder
It's literally from Boku no Hero Academia, the current FoTM shonenshit.

And who even mentioned shonen?

You fucking retard, fucking christ. Stop with your retarded faggot and cuck crap.

Say what's degenerate in say, parasyte the maxim.

Oh, you can't?

>follows gender roles
>heroic theme
>no niggers
>no faggotry

I have no idea why that user is arguing with you; you're pretty much right on the money.
Had that guy watched something other than "classic", or "approved" anime, he would've arrived to the fact that anime isn't as "pure" as he deems it.
Yes, it is more conservative in some areas than its' American counterparts, but it can also be really, really lewd depending on where you're looking.
Especially in recent ages, crossdressing has gotten progressively more popular for some reason than genderswap, which was pretty popular before.
Yuri has been a staple for decades, and Yaoi seems to be gaining just as much ground as yuri as of recently.
This is more or less the same shit you see in the west; hell, some even predates the west.

Do you just not know how to read? I didn't say anything specific about homosexuality

I said this
>classical gender roles, heroism, racially homogeneous, deep stories, intellectualism, many series based on european aesthetics such as baroque, european worship in general, many genres

Is that in conflict with homosexuality? NO
Of course homosexual characters aren't going to follow gender roles you fucking retard.

Anime girls on average act FEMENINE, they follow their gender role and are WEAK AND NEEDING of males.

Stop, being, retarded.

I didn't say anything about incest, homosexuality and the like, fuck your kirino shit.

>WEAK AND NEEDING of males.
Holy fuck is this bait? I'm fucking dying holy shit.
If you actually watched more anime you'd realize strong women are fucking EVERYWHERE.

I'm not going to bother anymore, whatever I say you'll cherrypick some show or character and move the goalpost. You know I'm right for the major part of anime, moe is bigger than your tomboy cherrypicks. But hey.

You win, I was wrong, anime is absolute cuckoldry and degeneracy full of shitskins and crazy feminist lesbos. Proceed to watch tyrone fuck yout sister on american tv while drinking your maple syrup.

>cherrypick
Watch more anime.

Did she refer to a video game?

Japan mostly borrows from 19th/20th century American culture and have mostly disregarded the new shit. Rap didn't even make that big of a splash there (especially compared to Europe)

Are you implying that tomboy characters are more numerous than female gender roled ones?

If the answer is no, then you are cherrypicking exampes on the minority.

If the answer is yes, your lying.

Can you just get the fuck out already?

Cherrypicking would imply that I'm specifically picking out one "strong" girl out of a bunch of 100 feminine girls, which is untrue.
Strong girls are fucking everywhere in anime, it's not a small minority.
Nobody said anything about tomboys either.

You suddenly realize: Talking to americans makes you dumb.

A

>Cherrypicking would imply that I'm specifically picking out one "strong" girl out of a bunch of 100 feminine

That's pretty much what you are doing, maybe you do need to watch more anime?

>Nobody said anything about tomboys either.
"strong girls" = tomboy = reversed gender role and/or male thinking patterns/male personality

Last reply now for real, fuck your bait.

Try posting images that use Japanese people instead of Koreans next time. You do realize there's facial bone structure differences between chinks, gooks and nips, right?

Anime has inspired just as much degenerates as western cartoons, man. I like it, but I can't just claim it's morally pure, or something rather exceptional. Yes, in general it has better worldbuilding, better character-building, better-soundtracks, and... screw it, a lot of things are good.

Fuck it, again.
Anime is the way it is because the Japanese tend to be somewhat conservative, and have different values than the west. That's why anime is the way it is. In reality, it's not much different than other types of animation (American, French, etc.). Anime mostly caters to the values of the Japanese, just as Western Cartoons cater to the value of the Average American.
Perhaps if you americans were more conservative, your animation would be similar to the Japanese.
I mean, look at Russian animation. Do you see any traces of lewdness, or faggots prancing around crying about heteronormativity and white privilege? A country's entertainment could be used to judge a country's state, OR the way the people in charge want it to be.
tl;dr
>it's either the jews with an agenda, or the values of the average american that have made American animation the way it is today.

Ok you conviced me, I would read Don Quixote this afternoon but since it would
probably get me even more depressed i'll be watching anime instead.
What would you recomend me? I'm divided by a few. Wanted to watch NGE since
I got to Sup Forums over 4 years ago, even have a Asuka folder, but never got to it.
Also wanted to watch LoGH, Platbor, Hibike! Simphonioum and Girls und Panzer.
I have over the years watched Akira, Jinroh and Gits. Liked the last 2 very much.
Here's my anime list, is there any of them you have watched/liked and could recomend?
I favor the cyberpunk ones with militaristic themes and more realistic, but name anyone you like.

I'll be off to lunch and wont be able to reply so thanks you everyone in advance.

>braniggerzil
I do recommend that you kill yourself as soon as possible.

Find me a Japanese that matches my first picture

I'm 100% white. That is if you consider the Italians and French white.
Since you're a Spainmoor i think you do.

Find a white person that matches your first picture.

The facial structure is distinctly Asian.

Dude he's just being contrarian for the hell of it. The very concept of hairs and eyes being any other color than black comes from the white race.

Then move asap before favela niggers annihilate you.

>posts slim asian against obese white woman
But are you even trying?
Do post an obese asian woman and let's see.

I will never move, I'm doomed to this hell, i've became part of it.
Anywhere I move i'll be bringing it with me.

what is plastic surgery?

Can't really go wrong with the Memories movies, Redline, Paprika, Urusei Yatsura, NHK, Baccano and Yamato 2199.

Not replying to your bait anymore, sorry. ;v)

Western gals can't compete.

Christ, even the cherry picked Asians are ugly or weird looking.

All cherry picked people and poses and stances to make them look like from anime

Bait? Yes, because it's totally fine to compare an obese person with morphed facial features due to fat to an skelly asian, gee, which face will more correctly resemble the face of a skinny anime girl I wonder?

Is this guy baiting too? This is my final show recommendation: My little leaf can't be this cucked.

Lmao don't make me laugh you dumb weeb

>when you fail to see the hypocrisy and irony in your post
Weren't you calling my posts bait and saying you wouldn't respond just moments ago?

Agreed.

/thread

But this is another kind of bait, you failed again.

See
You're just getting cucked over and over again, just stop posting.

It looks cool, and it's a cartoon. Don't tell me you wouldn't want a sweet-ass, octagonal-barreled pistol yourself.

>not owning an original revolving pistol of navy caliber
>2017

You haven't refuted my points at all though. There are clear distinctions between how anime depicts Japanese and Western people.

Japanese characters in anime tend to have flatter faces and noses are drawn much more simply, Western characters in anime tend to have a distinguished nose, much more rounder/circular eyes and facial lines.

This is why Japanese women almost entirely look better when cosplaying as anime girls than Western women. Anime girls may have coloured hair and eyes but their facial structure is based around Japanese models, not Western women. Western women cosplaying only looks good as Western characters from anime, or cosplaying as characters from Western cartoons.

yeah
but i don't think that world would want second seson

anime is the last form of media not subverted by jews, even though they are starting with it by imitating anime
youtube.com/watch?v=x8XAI9FJai8

>You haven't refuted my points at all though.
I did
>There are clear distinctions between how anime depicts Japanese and Western people.
>Japanese characters in anime tend to have flatter faces and noses are drawn much more simply, Western characters in anime tend to have a distinguished nose, much more rounder/circular eyes and facial lines.
I know, the european girl from kiniro mosaic has a two meter long jewish nose. (((sarcasm)))
>This is why Japanese women almost entirely look better when cosplaying as anime girls than Western women. Anime girls may have coloured hair and eyes but their facial structure is based around Japanese models, not Western women. Western women cosplaying only looks good as Western characters from anime, or cosplaying as characters from Western cartoons.

>comparing 3d to 2d
Not even japanese woman come close, travel to fucking japan instead of posting a model girl or something. You'll see.
>denying white worship from japanese people

Sad, I won't bother posting many examples of european inspired anime settings, clothing, artstyles and such because you aren't worth it.

Guess where did the concept of having different colored hair and eyes came from?

Bad stuff...

DAILY REMINDER:
yellow nigger are ugly

>Not even japanese woman come close, travel to fucking japan instead of posting a model girl or something. You'll see.
Do you lack basic reading comprehension? I literally said anime girls are based around Japanese models you blatant retard.

>Sad, I won't bother posting many examples of european inspired anime settings, clothing, artstyles and such because you aren't worth it.
Nobody said anything about settings, clothing, and artstyles, stop moving the goal posts. We're talking about basic character design.

>Guess where did the cocept of having different colored hair and eyes came from?
Ancient Japanese woodblock art. The Japanese have been dying their hair and using coloured eyes in literature/art as symbolism before they even knew white people existed. Nice try though.

> average asian women
> posts pics of koreans and 1 chink

>m-muh superior gooks

What do monstergirls represent?

Not the mention the Japanese have historically considered pale/whiter skin attractive as far back as 400 AD, at least as far as documented. Japanese men would seek out Japanese women who had paler skin, and Japanese women would try to find ways to make their skin look lighter.

The reason why Japanese like white people so much is because white people are literally everything they've liked centuries before they even encountered actual white people.

the best kind of girls

> always talks shit about gooks and chinks yet doesn't bother mentioning nips and flips

yeah buddy

at least they're fucking tsundere