yuki.la/pol/120314257
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AghkfjFU8Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy Fucking Shit!

Remember boys. Russia has a complete copy of Hillary's e-mails. If they do any shit against Trump's authority, Putin or his lieutenants WILL dump them all.

FBIAnon said Bill would die within a year, maybe his wife will give him the kiss of death

Judicial Watch also obtained 30 pages of documents detailing the Lynch/Clinton meeting on the tarmac. The swamp is on notice.

Huge if big

colossal if confirmed

Not too far fetched, he was looking like a microwaved corpse.

is he still alive

yuki.la/pol/120314257

Want to know the real "Tick tock"?

Mueller team is circling around the highest level of Trumpland. The people who helped him get elected. The only people more senior that could be interviewed would be the Attorney General himself, the Vice President, and our dear deplorable President.

There is still a long way to go. But for an investigation that started in the spring and has been slowly, but inexorably, working its way up the ladder, today is a big step forward to them making decisions on what they are going to pursue.

What are they looking at? Obstruction of Justice namely, of course.

Tick tock tick tick Trumpkins. We're taking your President from you :)

Not even true. Pirro didn't even mention Clinton, and the rest of the video was tweets and some shitty gif.

Stop advertising your crappy channel.

Ummm sweety, no. :)

/yawn

>m-muh -muh russia

At last!

pizzagate is real

Can you feel it?
It's coming and we all know it
The belly of the dragon is dripping

As much as I wish this would happen it's probably nothing, again

Lul

would you Sup Forums?

We will be taking your life from you. Tick tock tick tock

MUELLER IS /OURGUY/ RETARD

hes secretly Trump's special prosecutor and hes investigating Hillary.

thats why Trump interviewed him the day before he was assigned the case.

if you haven't figured it out by now, your in for a surprise

Surely this is the beginning of the end for Donald Trump

Why wouldn't they just dump them now? To keep them as leverage? Genuine question.

oh yes

HAHAHAHAHAHA - 201 twitter handles. Brock has that many just himself.

>grasping at straws this hard

Is sword fight with him for anal access during a dp. I respect the office but I’m not giving him exclusive access. We must duel for position

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY ALL THISSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Noice

it would likely get in the way of Trumps, his DOJs and Mueller's secret case against hillary.

they will let everything play out the legal way and allowing the case to build.

should Trump be killed/compromised/etc, theyll dump it like a killswitch

interesting, definitely. but i didnt here it calling out clinton or politicians in general. "just" weinstein and hollywood. she is right about the pedophillia and childtrafficing etc and it crossing boarders, but it makes it sound for me like some hollywoodguys are supposed to take the fall while ignoring those in DC and elsewhere

Its ok even though DOJ wasnt able to get all of the dreamhost ips it wanted they did manage to get the ips of the disruptj20 people which should lead to a further crackdown on the shareblue crew and others engaging in sedition against the US.

Tick Tock shills.

Kek I didn't know we were in March 2017 still

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AghkfjFU8Vs

Judge Jeanine tears the democrats and Hollywood a new one. Names child trafficking , human trafficking. Demands the DoJ go after Weinstein with all guns blazing.

What an absolute lioness

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
N
O
U
G
H

Yes, for leverage to prevent any escalation between the Clintons, as Russia knows they want a war, but they do not want any conflict with US.

Stop falling for it! As awful as it sounds - even if this was true, this is not important.
The distractions that keep working on plebs who lose focus after every new crisis. It's not the immigrants, it's not about feminism, it's not about your religion, or your skin color or the American's or Russians. It's about power/wealth and generational debt/slave labor. Break the cycle!
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

If nothing drops tonight I'm never giving Hannity the benefit of the doubt ever again.

Fuck off commie faggot.

The hilarious part of this is you think that we just disappear if you somehow manage to take down Trump.

It will only make us stronger.

Lol that sounds like something my muslim boyfriends would do.

Get off my interwebz, Grizzly Steppe!

It's been a year since the election, literally no one gives a shit anymore

opening volley
if they've been prepping this for 7 days this could get good

holy fuck we have actually busted it open

AMEX Gold? I figured her out to be at least Platinum if not Black. Disappointed. Wouldn't mind gettin' a crack at dem titties tho.

Yiur a shill faggot. Yfw mueller is actually getting enough dirt to bury shillary and the whole dnc. Hope shillary and obama like prison.

where did she say Clinton?
and what does this have to do with pizzagate?
you people are seriously retarded

Whew I bet you're gonna be real salty to find out they all had connections/were working for the dems and george sorros.

now this is what i call a happening

not some bullshit terrorist attack that dies down a few days later and people move on

but this is gonna be a witch hunt for pedos in the top of society...I WANT THE HEAD OF DAN SCHNIDER! KEK WILLS IT!!!

Only the dedicated, my friend.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

Pizzagate isn't real

the horse was racist

Milf

YESS NIGGA THE STORM IS COMING

It's nice and all, but....
>Pegasus museum will never be raided
>Tony Podesta's secret film layer will keep screening movies
>secret Hawaiian wifi will keep running
>madeline mccann will remain unsolved
>the haitian kids that got smuggled out are all dead
>scalia movie script will remain unnoticed
>what scalia was doing near marfa, tx
>cheryl mills will still be sacrificing chickens to moloch
>hampstead girl in a superbowl commercial, what are the odds she's still alive

That's just scratching the surface
Hollywood alone is not even close to enough.

It's hilarious how the allegations that Russia "hacked the election" have finally been reduced to chasing down a few Twitter accounts for posting memes. What a joke

I would and you know Trump would too.

Washington, DC: where it's okay to publicly boast you're in a child sacrificing cult.
Fuck you, James, you little shitstain. I pray you recieve the judgment you deserve.

I love how normalfags and paid shills make themselfs stand out like this.

Not that we don't already identify and disregard your posts by reflex, stupidity is easy to spot as it is a monkey in a zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Reminder that judge Jeanine had Eric trump on last night and is close friends with the Don for decades. It's coming lads.

And notice it's "Russia-linked" and not actual Russians? WTF is "linked" mean? Someone online made a comment involving Russia on some blog or website? Someone who watches RT sometimes?

Trips of truth

Oh shit not the smug anime pic profiles

>>I AM THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

What's wrong with her voice? She sounds like she's trying to take a shit while constipated.

Those digits.

Glorious this is Glorious!

Damn.

That IS a major happening.

>Fox

Literally an opinion segment by Pirro.

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER BUMPING

MODS GOT TO IT

THEY ARE SUPPRESSING THE KNOWLEDGE Sup Forums

bump

You, sir, are an idiot.

>post yfw this is Trump's 'storm'.

END OF THE BEGINNING FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT

FUG
YES :DDDD

Not enough jamesposting

I wonder if they will make school children watch their executions on TV like we had to when they put McVeigh down.

jesus, why is this woman half-yelling at me

Why is Stelter worried?

good work demobro you won all the (you)'s, keep being spicy

PERKELE

MUNAVOI VITTU :DDDD

Remember your a shill

>T - 7 meant 7 days
>they're going to drop the bomb tomorrow

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Grande if cierto

Bumpstock

FUGG :-DDDDD

Oy Vey

More like cougar

What really concerns me is why are (((they))) actually letting this go on the mainstream media why would they allow this ?

Deja vu? Or you living in the past, retard?