HAPPENING: SOUTH AFRICAN CIVIL WAR 2017 !!!!

STRAIGHT UP WHITE GENOCIDE IN THE MAKING!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
newsinsideout.com/2017/10/nation-state-good-hope-southern-africa-declared-international-law-khoisan-hereditary-king-cornelius-media-spokespersons/
mg.co.za/article/2012-02-24-the-kommando-camp-that-turns-boys-doubts-to-hate
youtube.com/watch?v=-FMhUNSIxks
youtube.com/watch?v=5eaSRJgIGUI
suidlanders.org/get-involved/
youtube.com/watch?v=o8tz2jhRAC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white
>getting genocided

Nice try cuck

Shameless self bump

White people should move from SA as far as they can.
Seriously, things are not going to end well for them.

>In front of more than 20,000 people — party loyalists and others bussed in with the promise of free food and ‘Zuma T-shirts’ — he warned the white population he was coming for their land.

This is literally happening while we are shitposting.

Cant tell if Obama is behind this?

or China?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

Spread the word

>On stage in a stadium in Soweto, the township at the heart of the uprising against apartheid, South Africa’s president, in a green and gold leather jacket, was dancing a Zulu war jig.

I thought the Zulus were getting tired of his shit?

im pretty sure there have already been white on black retaliation attacks but they go on reported

unreported *

Ive been assured that a majority of the whites in South Africa are nothing more than a population of clubbed seals. Bringing them in would be no different than taking in refugees from Sweden. Ive been told that SA people are very left leaning and that their ranks will would fill the Democratic party.

Read the article. Business owners are livid because king negro keeps stealing their property and the natural resources like Venezuela. The people protesting the government's shitty policies comprise of black and whites because even the blacks believe king negro is dragging them down.

"A man, wearing a T-shirt with a photo of Zuma on it, laughed bitterly when I asked him if he had come to the celebrations to support his leader.

‘My friend, I have three children I can barely afford to feed, there is no work, so how do you think I can support this crook,’ he hissed. ‘I only came to see if there was food.’
Expressing sentiments I heard repeatedly from other impoverished black South Africans, the 49-year-old added: ‘At least the whites (under apartheid) gave us jobs. Mandela tried to get rid of black and white and make us grey. This clown is dragging us down and down.’"

Sounds like it will be the government vs. the People (blacks and whites) if it comes down to it.

anglos betryed their kin before, and they will again.

>EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS
>AFRICA FOR THE EUROPEANS TOO?
epic meme OP
these retards decided to try and rule a 90% nigger population and are reaping what they sow

nigga, asseblief. nothing is happening here. there wont be any chance of a genocide until at least the 2019 elections. Hell, even the "kill whitey" party has decided to work with the white party to kick the ANC out. Then they can work on the genocide.

Rhodesia literally did nothing wrong

nah, if there's a chance to kill people, the blacks will mainly kill each other and the coloureds and then also kill a few whites while they're at it. The government relies on the whites for taxes and the kaffirs aren't intelligent enough to organize a plan

why don't you get out of there?

>Then they can work on the genocide
Damn bro, that's a very optimistic statement. Do you care to provide more insight?

Article is from April and still no civil war you retarded happening fag

>Once a net exporter of food — as neighbouring Zimbabwe was before Robert Mugabe (right) seized land from whites in a programme of ‘racial transformation’ — the country is now forced to rely on imports to feed the population

I dident know DailyMail was this redpilled

what's the point? What happens here is simply a warning of what is coming everywhere else except Eastern Europe and Asia. At least here I don't have to watch my country die (it's already dead) and I can make far more money relative to others here and have the nigger servant/worker class do the menial labour while I live rather well off.

Nelson Mandela was a war criminal.

This.
Damn.... this makes me sad. Knowing that Europe and America will just mirror SA and there is nothing we can do about it.

>thinking a civil war happens in a matter of months

It make take a few years before we see a civil war happen, but it's already in the making

>these retards decided to try and rule a 90% nigger population and are reaping what they sow

Nope. Over time bantu speaking tribes came to dwarf them demographically, but when the dutch actually turned up the only local tribes where khoisan, and they had limited, if any, interaction.

In the 1600s the black population within modern SA borders did not really include the bantu speaking tribes. You're thinking Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). Mandela's tribe is native to that region.

someone send in the uganda commando!

Who knows if they are clever enough to get away with it. The reality is that if the EF ever gets into power, they'll be bribed and will suddenly start working for the Indians and Jews to put in place their policies. Why do you think South Africa still works the way it does today?

Problem: Niggers
Solution: Genocide all Niggers

Whats so hard about this?

>Ive been told that SA people are very left leaning and that their ranks will would fill the Democratic party.
No surprise there. I've always wondered how they don't go full Leopold 2: Electric boogaloo living around these fucking animals.

BLACKED

>thinking something might happen a few years later is a happening

just neckyourself

bump

so does that black guy have incredibly short legs?

why cant the superior white guy defend himself

newsinsideout.com/2017/10/nation-state-good-hope-southern-africa-declared-international-law-khoisan-hereditary-king-cornelius-media-spokespersons/

King Cornelius of the Khoisan just seceded southern africa from the ANC in partnership with the Afrikaner, Eurokaner and Coloured nation. He also demanded that the white genocide end.
Things are getting interesting

>April
Please.

That article is correct but things like the training camps for whites is still very much on the fringe. A lot of whites (Mostly the English) are in denial about all of this. The Afrikaans speaking whites are more aware. However Zuma said he'll put these land grabbing talks on the back burner until December.

This article is 6 months old you stupid faggot. Sage

zulus must take revenge and take back their land
kill the boer!

More like Brazil.

>muh happening in minutes

Shit takes time, faggot. You have to be patient. The biggest happenings are years-long happenings.

>We are not monkeys, we are people.
A bigger lie was never spoken

The bantu tribes came in around the time of the Dutch and then started killing each other. At the time of the Anglo Boer War, whites were the majority or plurality in all of the provinces. However, when the Eternal Anglo won, he decided to import tons of kaffirs to work in his industries (like gold, diamonds, coal, etc). Only after this (and the concentration camps of the Boers) did whites cease to be the majority here. That and kaffirs having 9 kids despite living in a fucking tiny iron shack and not having enough food to feed everyone.

Happening means it's happening right now

>dailymail.co.uk

With all the anti-white propaganda in the news it should be a dead give away about whats to come.

>The writing is all over the walls user

how new are you? you're just clickbaiting with your meme flag fuck off cunt

This is an important historical fact that NO ONE EVER MENTIONS. Just watched the Parts Unknown episode on SA and fucking Bourdain just drags the native whites through the mud as waycist imperialists and acts like the blacks were the natives.

In reality the blacks didn't really come to SA until there were gibs to be had.

It's the numbers game. 2/9 white saffers are liberal Anglos. there are some Afrikaner liberals too. So you're looking at a max of 7% of the population being conservative Afrikaners. It's difficult to get people to want to fight with those odds when "safety" and "peace" are achievable without war. Kaffirs now have our technology and some of the military, unlike last time.
We were ready to fight them off in Bop with the aid of some black SA dictators, but after the AWB came rolling up and fucked the whole thing up, it ended and there went any white military resistance to Mandela

I'm surprised that you don't mention that the dutch were well established by the end of the 17th century, whereas the bantu tribes didn't start probing the area until the early 18th century.

Notwithstanding the eternal butthurt you guys have about the English, it was more moths to the flame than indentured servitude that drew blacks south. Simply put: you had things that were nice and they were drawn to your settlements.

Any south African anonbros make sure you get guns right now.

maybe because violence is not the answer, neither is racism or fascism??
it's kinda obvvious

wut?

>awb fucked everything up
Hi shill, please go

the bantu were there in places in the East as transitory tribes even possibly slightly before the Dutch arrival, they just were like the Hottentots (Khoi-San) only not native.
The Dutch also mainly were established in parts of the Western Cape (think Cape Town). Its wasn't until the English took over the Cape that the Voortrekkers started moving East.

They already have paramilitary groups.

> In 2011, the [Kommandokorps] signed a saamstaanverdrag (unity pact) with the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging and the Suidlanders, a large whites-only group.
source: mg.co.za/article/2012-02-24-the-kommando-camp-that-turns-boys-doubts-to-hate

It's fairly difficult. Gun restriction laws make it definitely harder than the US, but easier than getting a butter knife in the UK

WHITEBOI

it has to start somewhere
youtube.com/watch?v=-FMhUNSIxks

Uhuru time?

youtube.com/watch?v=5eaSRJgIGUI

contact the suidlanders
>suidlanders.org/get-involved/
They're white SA conservatives and they know very well there's a revolution coming over there. Shit is real in South Africa, remember rodhesia guys ?

there's also Cornelius the Third, Kang Khoisan yes he's a nigger but read pic attached he knows really well what's happening there and (((who))) they are. Look at the last paragraph, he's fighting with us. The only way I know to contact him he's through 8ch /kang/.

I'm serious, if you guys arent larping then give some help if you leave there.

Just start fighting back. Whites always win against niggers. You just been bowing down for 25 years and it's time to start killing niggers by the millions now. God speed

Why would the whites stay and fight?

Constad Viljoen leader of the SANDF and the Afrikaner Volksfront was ready to lead the war against the ANC with the Zulus and a few other South African dictators as allies, but then the AWB showed up and killed some black people for no reason, so the blacks killed some wounded AWB people in front of cameras and that was the psychological blow that ended white resistance. Viljoen broke up the Volksfront and simply entered the elections after that. There would have been a proper war if the AWB could have not been niggers and gone out shooting random niggers for no reason. There is some slight need for tact and diplomacy if you want to win a war.

>Afrikaners training in the bush

How to join? TONS of Americans came to fight for Rhodesia but gave up with everyone else once SA decided to follow up on western sanctions

We were winning by a lot too, despite being outnumbered

Tell me then the solution, oh wise radical centrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8tz2jhRAC8

I mean, yes, but they are kind of fringe elements. they are about as big as the KKK or actual Nazi Party in the US.

race war now!

>145366138
KYS. no (You) faggit

It's literally happening, just slowly. And these faggots above are bitching about the month of the article.

If your name is Eric your id is spoopy your face

>maybe because violence is not the answer, neither is racism or fascism??
Racism and fascism absolutely work. Genocide your enemy and you have no more enemy. Simple and effective.

>it's kinda obvvious
Only to the brainwashed liberal and kike are the answers not obvious.

I am Eric Ze Mug!

Lol, that changes a lot. There are some voices of taking in boers in because they're hardworking and honest people. I didn't know they're mostly fucking commies.

Let it go

Fighting forces dont need much more than a few hundred true believers, user.

No it's Eric's mug. Your mug=your face

whites are not getting genocided there

ffs...

Nice

Afrikaaners, consider moving to Holland (but not asking asylum) There are a lot more rules here, but at least only 0.01 of our niggers will try to kill you.

Namefagging for AMA purposes, we have a lot of toothpaste posters on this board.

>war hardened boers coming back to kick out the mudslimes and take their place
Make EU great again.
They great farmers compared with mudshits which are great parasites.

The next few years will present a remarkable opportunity. Neoliberalism doesn't have a rubric that will sufficiently explain what will happen to normies. We will teach them!

O SARIE MAREIS IS SO VER VAN MY HART, MAAR IK HOOP OM HAAR WEER TE SIEN
SY HET IN DIE WYK VAN DIE MOOIRIVIER GEWOON, NOG VOOR DIE OORLOG HET BEGIN
O BRENG MY TERUG NA DIE OU TRANSVAAL, DAAR WAAR MY SARIE WOON
DAAR ONDER IN DIE MIELIES BY DIE GROEN DORINGBOOM, DAAR WOON MY SARIE MAREIS

>Afrikaaners, consider moving to Holland

But what about the language barrier?

Where do i sign up?

>Make EU great again.
the EU was never gr8 m8

story?

>America will just mirror SA and there is nothing we can do about it.
Hispanic Texan here
Half of my family members are married to whites.
Half of my nieces, nephews and second cousins are half white.
Anyone who touches one of my relatives will die by torture.

They are.
It's telling when a literal nigger king says apartheid was loads better than this liberated nonsense.
A nigger, more rational than the women who keep voting for cunts like the ANC

Ici mon ami

2nd battle of rorke's drift when?

Da was a shitland with no one there. Zulus moved once euros had cattle

Wales will accept South African refugees provided that you aren't ugly, have tits and are willing to fuck swarthy, curly haired manlets.
Seriously, there are more Boers here than you would expect.

Afrikaans is for all intents and purposes a Dutch dialect.
Lots of loanwords and slightly different grammar, but very, very Dutch nonetheless.

nobody cares

That, is why your nation has failed

>flag
Of course you don't care, Jamal. Now stop using that robbed computer.