What's your excuse for not rewatching Sabagebu yet?

What's your excuse for not rewatching Sabagebu yet?

trying not to overindulge in it, therefore, ruining it

I forgot the OVA existed, how is it?

Fun shit

So bad that it made me reconsider my love for the series

Huge backlog, but your trips are convincing me to watch it, is that scene from the ova as lewd as it gets?

this show has much more to offer than lewd

My dick is still sore.

k I'm going to torrent it right now. I'll watch it without knowing anything.

I mean it wasn't THAT funny

Excellent. Report back after a couple episodes, user.

I have taste and respect for myself. also I'm not a pedophile

Mokarin a best

Will do, watching right now.

I'm still waiting for the subs of the last ova.
Any minute now.

Momoka is such a fucking cunt and I love it.

But I have seen it.

Already did it twice

am I the only one that waifus Miou?

I can't rewatch it l, because I haven't watched it.

really need another season of momoka being an opportunistic backstabbing bitch. that cunt was a breath of fresh air.

Is the sentai version dubbed? Also, whatever happened to the scanlation?

I need more best mom

she needed a rival who was more of a cunt than she was tho, with many hilarious scenes of them trying to out-cunt each other

How can I rewatch it when I dropped it?

Is there enough of the manga for another season? I remember something about them getting boyfriends in the manga.

I just finished rewatching it yesterday but I forgot about the OVAs. Sweet

Rewatching a 100+ episodes series takes a while

No feet

because I'm rewatching another show?

nigger I have rewatched GA so many times, It's kind of getting boring now.

There was a chapter about Kayo's handsome childhood friend who had a crush on her.

I still gotta finish encoding those BDs.

I never watched it to begin with
My excuse?
Some fucking Swedish guy I knew from here told me to watch it and we fought. I now have bad memories of the show because it's related to that Swede, who for reference, asked me if having dreams of being a monster girl and living with Sup Forums Tripfags and waking up happy with the experience is creepy, and once tried to serious RP about if he turned into a girl and even said I'm not his type
I don't know him anymore, he was a royal gigantic cunt as well as a fucking creepy weirdo.

If only he hadn't described the plot points of EP1 I could watch it.

Your loss.

I don't like Swedes either.

Nozaki-kun was the better comedy show.

Holy shit - why are swedish anime fans such hardcore autists and faggots? Currently attending the university in Linköping and every single semi-sperg I've come across likes anime, and every open anime fan is a colossal homo. Am I ever glad I never reveal my power level...

Because I just watched it. Why would I rewatch it so soon?

I would feel compelled to watch it more often if it had better animation. Only significant flaw of the series. I also might opt to skip the lemon chicken parts and the hunting episode. Everything else was brilliant about it.

I'm in the sticks for one more week.

I haven't finished it once yet, and i don't care enough to get back to it.

I only started watching it recently.

Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Didn't get the D

It's shit, also I didn't even finish it first time around.

Don't you mean horribly right?

Nice Trips, also, I've rewatched this at LEAST 6 times from start to finish.

It's a great anime, period. Only a faggot newfag who's just started watching anime and is only looking for "serious shows" and hasn't tapped into the parody / comedy scene would pass up sabagebu because of the way it looks.

And trust me, a lot of you faggots on Sup Forums judge anime based on it's looks and you know it. If any of you in here haven't seen it yet or you can see this from the front page ; watch sabagebu, you won't regret it.

Too busy killing myself

But I just finished watching it for the first time last month, shouldn't I wait a little before rewatching?

Speaking of great shows, I bet you've all forgotten about Hoozuki No Reitetsu.

Time for a rewatch you faggots.

Have you met her mom?

I couldn't get into it for some reason.

>judge anime based on it's looks
That's common with everything though. Ping Pong's art style is such a turn off both in the manga and the anime while Dowman Sayman's stuff and SZS look cool. Art style and visuals are important.

Sabagebu looks neutral though so I don't know why people would pass up on it based on it's look. As you said only new people would pass it up. It's like passing up Code Geass because it's full of noodle people.

I just wasn't feeling it after rewatching the first two episodes. Don't worry, I'll watch the whole thing again; I can't wait to get to the lesbian fan club and Yayoi episodes again.

Jesus christ you're missing out big time. Give it another chance.

It's like Excel Saga or 2x2Shinobuden, they'll appear unappealing at first, but it will grow on you fucking fast if you make it past the first one or two episodes.

A better example would be Kokkuri-san. It's slow, but it has a certain charm.

I watched it while it was airing. A shame that the threads were basically empty, but unlike Sabagebu the issue is that many jokes are the "you have to be THIS Japanese to get it" sort.

>Nozaki-kun
>Better

No the fuck it wasn't.

I can't even lie, this is absolutely true of Hoozuki no reitetsu, but regardless, they do explain most of the jokes through TL's.

I'm forgetting exactly who did the subs, but they did a good job.

Is this yuri?

not really

The lesbian rapist wins.

picked up

Ping Pong's art style is only a turnoff if you're an aspie.

so it's not? dropped

Jesus christ. It's not yuri. I posted facetiously. Just fucking watch it.

There is literally no yuri in it, whatsoever. There's more than a few male characters as well. One of the characters is constantly trying to get into the pants of another one in comedic ways that usually end with her being brutalized mortal kombat style, other than that, there is no yuri in it. Stop being such a fucking sperg and watch it.

BEST MC

Nah.
Running joke is MC abusing the canon dyke out of disgust at every chance.

So what happened to scanlation user? Last I even talked to him, the mega upload was just the raws.

i really liked the 1st 6 eps but after that it got old. how i see it is that it was a golden egg but the last half was shit

Watched that gif too many times in a row...

Wallpaper please

That's just Swedes in general

Probably died in a terrorist attack

There's other shows to watch, I don't really rewatch things until a few years have passed since I last watched it. I just finished those OVAs in January, so I've got a few months before I consider rewatching the whole thing.