Life is not beautiful and it's not a blessing

Life is not beautiful and it's not a blessing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAY

Euthanize.

*brap*

This is the afterlife.
And it is up to you if there are demons burning you in hell
or the same creatures are angels raising you to heaven.

How do they get so fat?

Why are they torturing that poor soul? Why don't they give him some food? He is probably so hungry.. Poor guy being hungry and being forced to "clean" himself like this. What a waste of time and resources, resources that could have been used to feed him properly.

>better blur out his ass that might be too traumatizing

The only cure is: To feed them more and faster.

That's not life, that´s what happens when you disrespect life.

This is one of the many reasons why the west needs to be destroyed.

Thanks cunt, I feel physically sick after watching that.

Life is a beautiful gift that some treasure and nurture. Others proceed to take a shit on the gift then throw it out the window. Fat people fall in the latter category.

POP OFF JAMES

hot

PIGS ARE NOT THAT FAT!
>PIGS ARE NOT THAT FAT!
PIGS ARE NOT THAT FAT!
>PIGS ARE NOT THAT FAT!

Man the post-o regret after that one would be strong

>Life is a beautiful gift
No, it isn't. Life sometimes sucks and sometimes seems beautiful, but it's never a gift, let alone beautiful.

What are some other kino fat shows other than Myy 600 lbs life?

Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics—you name it—is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what man is—not what do-gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be. The universe will let us know—later—whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it.

Only idiots want to have children.

Why not just become a heroin addict instead of eating like a fat British slag

that looks like an experience and a half

I'm sure she burned more calories than she gained from that treat.

fucking delet this dude

Life is what you make it to be

The gibs just keep on gibbing

I persoannly offer any prostitute $10,000 if she will 69 him and eat out his asshole for 10 minutes.

bullshit, dumbass

-From your standpoint. Way to pick a standpoint, genius.

For my healthcare

I always wonder where is the Man* in these situations? The moment this obese cretin became bed ridden, I would have literally taken sadistic glee in starving him back into normal human shape again. How do people get roped into supporting such lifestyles?

This is why America will never get free healthcare

why cant we just kill people like that, are they even human or fat at that point?

If I ever got that fat I'd ask someone to kill me

>Nihilism fags get triggered not everyone is willing to surrender to the great dragon and literally destroy themselves(like in pic related for example).

Your attitude is far more closely aligned with the guy in OP's WEBM then you'd care to admit.

Why would you ever get that fat?
More so, why aren't you in top physical condition? What's stopping your from being swole? It takes just 5 hours a week

>surrender to the great dragon
stop roleplaying you fag

I love hearing you guys talk shit everyday.

>he says posting a smug anime pic
youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo&t=27s
You're a failure as a man, so you both crave and identify with 2D pussy drawn by 40 year old Japanese perverts.

Getting fat isn't some disease you get. Why would you ever even get overweight or above 15-18% bodyfat, let alone fat? It's not hard to only eat one meal a day.

I'm so fucking sexy faggot, your pathetic life and that disgusting anthropomorphic garbage have nothing on me.

Why get fat and blame life for it?

u forget that fat is a social construct, being fat is genetic and its the result of thin privilege.