Tonight is the Night

Tonight is the night you've been waiting for.

I promise it's happening.

got to go

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought the tick tock reveal was on Monday?

Hope its good
Tired of the bad guys winning

And next a message from our sponsor My Pillow

Nothing will happen.

Don't mock Mick Lyndell, that man is a fucking patriot!!!!

Mike Lindel is the worst Pillow Model in the history of selling pillows.....fucking looks like the last thing you see before you get smothered

It's going to happen again and again.

Has to happen.

Pedos will burn. Truth re 9/11 needs to be disclosed. Obama was not born in America. Sandy Hook was a hoax. The truth is the only thing that has ever freed anyone. Let it out!

I wont cum in your mouth
The check's in the mail
Etc.

yeah but you have literally no proof of any of those things and you still believe them lol

Duh. That's the target audience.

the deplorable mind is a scary place

the last three digits of my post my number will reveal absolutely nothing will happen, given that those three digits are equal.

stop spamming every fucking episode on this board with shill threads. either break the news on pizzagate, name the jew, or interview an aylium otherwise no promoting some fucking movie isn't a happening

He said Monday on his radio show.

Love the constant attacks on us! The truth is out and the proof is everywhere. And the cabal and paid shills will soon get what their sell out asses deserve. Run now while you can or repent.

bimp

ahaha. right... tick tock. bing bong. blah blah. go fuck yourself. tits or GTFO.

for inquiring minds.. this dude is only on weekdays.
>foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

1-877-Kars4Kids
K-A-R-S Kars 4 Kids

Fuck off kids, I spent too much money on my shitty car to just give it to someone who can't even use it
I really want to know what shady shit kars4kids does, there has to be something

Fun fact: the cars actually go to well-off Jewish kids.. I kid you not. Look into it.

>whose mission is to give children and their families opportunities to connect with their Jewish heritage and traditions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids

tomorrow is tick tock

a veritas video of antifa rehearsing with other DoD assets?

Video of Clinton grabbing someone by the pussy?

>I promise it's happening.

Mark this bread, include me in the cap when Sean delivers.

DING! Who was that celeb user who said interview was this friday but it never happened.
Oh God let it be this, please God let it be this.

Kars-4-Kids is connected to Oorah. Pic related. There was a thread about it. Search 4plebs.

I actually believed Hannity posted this, he is the kid that cried happeningX999999

CMON, dont jinx it

>mfw it's nothing YET AGAIN and drumpfkins try to pretend they never believed it
You losers want a happening? Wait until Cheeto gets impeached and thrown in prison!

>lol