Outside of the Indian poopscooper of the future, this must be the worst job in the world

Outside of the Indian poopscooper of the future, this must be the worst job in the world

youtu.be/4KOO-1o5obw

They literally cannot automate it though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzM7xKi2LJs
youtube.com/watch?v=CoJ2udjytSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C-can't...uncringe...

too be fair you have to have a pretty low iq too understand the big bang theory

Only Sunny is funny/good out of any of these shit tier shows

for the anti-R&M memesters that will say OP's image is wrong, I challenge you to name a more intelligent TV show to take R&M's place in that image.

Nothing. TV isn't for smart people.

Jackass.

Friends had its moments if youre in the 30 crowd. Never seen a full episode of big bang or sunny though. Rick and Morty sucked ass for the most part this season.

To be quite frank, one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man become fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

Futurama

>this must be the worst job in the world
Only if you're not a pedophile (which is unlikely considering this takes place in either California or Florida).

South Park, not counting the latest seasons.

Watch TV = low IQ

This

Archer

> The Big Gang Bang Theory

> Created by an Evergreen College degenerate

Funny Though

bill nye

Dwelling on some bullshit.

> Such my jagon
youtube.com/watch?v=DzM7xKi2LJs

This. Futurama was genius and heartfelt, and it replaced The Simpsons right around when that show went to shit. The math jokes alone make it Mensa level to Rick and Morty's short bus.

these shows actually do a good job of taking contemperory issues and ahowing the many sides that encompass them esp always sunny

I've only watched it a few times but when the galactic empire put it's empire on earth it made me think of our government, our world what it's slowly and already is becoming people taking pills everyday tons of immigrants etc. things aren't what they used to be

Also
>Smart people
>watching tv

Anyone here a fan of Mr. Gunk? You should all check out his videos on the long history of pedophilia in entertainment. He takes it all the way back to Carroll and the creepy kidfucker that wrote Peter Pan.

>things aren't what they used to be
hmm...what went wrong?
Could it be the diversity hires?

Rick and Morty for smart people hahahaha

>smart adults still watching cartoons

Civilization is just decaying and becoming muddier, well let it collapse and let us use our ideals to build a better world without all these wizards from another demesion use their powers. someday we'll all be living off the land surviving killing mongrel hordes just to get by

My body is ready.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

What about Venture Bros.?

This

frasier

>pic
they all suck

I want to put my penis in that Peter Pan.

This

It's always sunny shouldn't be bunched with these

>Only had tv on in the background to have some light.
>Threw it out and bought a big ass aquarium

Seriously? Stop jacking yourself off and just kill yourself already.

What's a more intelligent TV show? How about any documentary ever? Christ, SESAME STREET is more suited for "intelligent" people.

Look, I love Rick and Morty, but cartoons are not made for smart people and it isn't deep, it's a cartoon about depression that has a fantasy scientist as the main character and they keep repeating he's the smartest person in the universe, which only convinces faggots like YOU that he is actually smart.

What happens is depressed fucks like you watch him battle depression and go "yeah I'm like Rick" and then you see him hailed as an intellectual god and you go "I'm really smart." Sorry but I've got some bad news for you. You're not smart, you're depressed. Rick and Morty has touched the lonely insecurities that you and everyone else feel and made you believe you're special. The fact that you mistook that for intelligence actually might make you retarded on some level. Not trying to be mean, I'm just calling it like I see it. Denial is hard to overcome, but you're gonna have to get over it and move on. Or don't, but stop saying Rick and Morty is for intelligent people.

Want a more clear example of how far you've strayed from reality?

Compare your cartoon of dick jokes and alcoholism to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoJ2udjytSM

In case it isn't clear, you are a huge fucking faggot and

What is that, a picture of the average rick and morty fan?

I'm not claiming to be smart, I'm saying you faggots claiming to be smart because you like a cartoon is retarded.

I may not be smart, but at least I'm not that fucking stupid.

This and only this. Dennis is a Sup Forumsack

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I don't watch cartoons, how old are you haha?

I came here to say this.
OP take Sunny off your stupid pic!

"haha?"

Seriously trying to read your post is giving me cancer. I understand now why your original post was just a picture.

Yikes.

Also, head up, you shouldn't be ashamed of cartoon, yet post on Sup Forums haha?

baited

Pic related is only show I like

This.

To Be FaIr YoU nEeD a VeRy HiGh Iq FoR rIcK aNd MoRtY

Please tell me that the people making these "Watching rick and morty means I'm a genius" are just trolling and there aren't people with their heads this far up their own ass