"A new survey by the Pew Research Center has predicted that Islam will become the fastest growing religion in the world...

"A new survey by the Pew Research Center has predicted that Islam will become the fastest growing religion in the world over the next four decades because of religious switching, increasing fertility rates and the size of the youth population in a number of Muslim countries including Indonesia, which has the largest Muslim population."

Pic related... Countries 2ith the fastest growing religion.

You mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It already is the fastest growing religion though

Fucking Indian/Bengali/sri lankan apes. I seriously hope they all die of multiple cancers
t. Italian

Islam will be ZOGed just like catholicism.It will even happen faster.In 20 years you will see female imams and trannies praying at your local mosque.

>tfw red

That's why you have a shit ton of extremists and salafis converting the most kek

it has already been.
Wahhabism was founded by kikes.
House of Saud is kikes.
Once they get rid of the shia stronghold in Iran islam will be a full-on kike religion.

t. christcuck

atheism is growing way faster. get fucked retard

How do these fix these three?
They are ruining the continent.

>pink
oy vey

>new survey that I can’t post says...,
>are you mad?
No, just wondering if your mom had any child without birth defects from her daily drinking.

I would fuck her and convert to Islam for the sake of her and marry her

What is Folk? Does that mean Varg is actually converting people by the masses?

>Turkey
>Christianity

Whaaat?

>Folk
What??

>Underage white subhuman

>Saudi Arabia
>Hindu
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

>Atheism growing in Poland
>Christianity growing in Luxembourg and Estonia

I’m considering converting. I can’t stand gay people and feminists.

I am retard, what I am looking at the map? Explain?

China? They are right now going down hard on their shitskins.
Russia? All citizen muslims are declining faster than the russian population. Also orthodoxy is again a major player and the birthrates of ethnic russians are going up again.
Then there is bullshit like sweden being buddhist ... what?

So I guess is up to Latin America and USA to stop it? Oh boy

Arabs use tons of Indian labour in the Gulf countries. They're basically slaves.

>French Guiana green but France pink
fake and gay

Are you dumb?
China have a whole province the size of France being 90% Uyghur Muslim
Russia have Daghestan, Tatarstan and Chechnya being fully Muslims and Sweden had more Buddhist immigrants (from Buddhist countries) than Islamic but it was in 2014

t. cuck

The difference is that this russian oblasts were conquered muslim and didn't become muslim overnight.
Also to china see link.
dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

Yeah, what on earth is folk? Paganism?

If you don't know how to use t., don't fucking use it newfag

ReadFileName.jpg

Strange, Honduras has less than 10,000 muslims so when it's said "fastest growing" that could mean those people had lots of children, while the birthrates in other places stayed the same.

Canadas is Canada.

And French guiana is well...French.

islam goin for that religious victory in civ

Hindu ? Wtffffff

Why is my country pink ?

>Islam is the fastest growing religion in countries with a few mini-mosques, like Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia, cuckraine, romania, Belarus and the Blatics
>But western cuckold nations has buddhism/hindu/other as the fastest growing religion
>Sup Forumslacks unironically believe this

So the safe places will be
>Estonia
>Poland
>Bulgaria
>Kazakhstan
>Japan (non white but civilized)
>US (maybe)

UK, France, are not included because they're already too far gone.

Jeez we really are fucked aren't we.

Come to think of it, where's the sauce?
OP is a faggot.

>eastern europe
errm sweetie....

>not converting her to your religion
then again, when it comes down to effort, US is in the bottom 20 countries

Id be totally willing to call any croatian my shield brother to prevent this. We have the will for tremendous christian fundamentalist anti muslim violence, but the problem being western intervention.

Yeah, pagan and traditional religions. Also stuff like animalism.

Turkey is 99% Muslim, the religion has effectively reached max capacity there.

>China? They are right now going down hard on their shitskins.
Not really, they're investing like crazy to the keep the Muslims complacent. Building hospitals, roads, factories and apartments isn't "going down hard".

>Russia? All citizen muslims are declining faster than the russian population.
This is incorrect. The total Muslim population stands at 15% right now and increases with 1% each year, in 2050 Muslims will be 50% of the Russian population.

>Also orthodoxy is again a major player and the birthrates of ethnic russians are going up again.
Too little too late, the birthrate of Russians are still far below replacement rates while that of Muslims are much higher.

>Then there is bullshit like sweden being buddhist ... what?
Buddhists are the fastest growing religion.

>Doesn't understand math
>Eastern "european"
Not surprised.

Shit map. Gimme my pork!

So I'm assuming that when the OP says "fastest growing" it means in terms of percentages and not raw numbers.
10,000 pagans > 20,000 pagans is technically faster growing than 500,000 muslims to 550,000 muslims. There's no way paganism is going to have more followers than islam in the UK in the near future.

Hey swedenman... I am high af right now... But I wanted to say you are 100% correct...

Idk if you're a guy trolling with a Sweden ip... But if your for real... 100% true words my Bro. Fuck anti-islamists

BTW anyone now what country this is?

>over the next four decades

hooohhhh ohoh haaaa
AAAAAhahahaha
hoooo boy oohh boyyyy
hearing that one always tickles me.
Islam doesnt have four decades left.

>tfw turn my house into a pig farm

you're not going to take jack shit from me shitskin

>what is this country right next to the US
you've got to be trolling

Not trolling... Just looking for a quick answer. If I'd guess... Mexico? Dominican Republic?

Good. We need someone to genocide Jews and fags.

OK, but I demand 5 virgin wives. Gib now.

Yes, it's in percentage, not total amounts.

Yes, I'm Swedish.

Let's play with this idea. Who would fight them?

I mean;

Russia is fighting for Muslims in Syria, is selling all their high-end tech to Turkey and is quite quickly becoming more and more Muslim.

The US is allied with more than half the Muslim world and the only enemies they have is really just Iran.

China is already boxed in by US allies in east Asia and doesn't really have any interest in most Muslim countries. They're also fierce allies of Pakistan and is protecting Pakistani terrorists from the UN as well as helped Pakistan get their nuclear weapons.

And then we have the EU and we're too busy tearing ourselves apart over Brexit.