youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Queer

He made me like vice again

> Awesome beard
> Awesome hair
> Very cool
> Possibly a latent homosexual

But that's fine...He's already made his biological contribution to North America.

Faggot

opportunist

Only ever saw that interview he did with Jared Taylor and some whigger but he was clearly on JT's side.

He's a race mixer

he does buttstuff

Unfunny

He's funny, but he's the king of right-wing strawman arguments. Which is ironic because he's always calling out the left for their strawmans. He can throw out a few statistics here and there but he mostly just uses anecdotes.

Was cool until he started acting like a massive faggot and exposed his blown out asshole on his show

you know what Sup Forums's opinion is
stop trying to rehabilitate this degen, pede

he made shitskin mongrels kys user

>muh gays muh based faggots
degenerate.

entry-level red pills

The guys that shoves dildos in his ass for views?
>FUCKING BASED!!!!

He's a cool guy.

If you have a beard
you should listen and not be heard.
*Mike entangled.

damn u a cutie :3 Hello there sexy anime babe XD

He's a band wagoner and he has brain damage.

.0625 % Native American is not "race-mixing", retards.

Now both of you, kys.

his new show is like public access tier

Smart guy, savvy capitalist. CRTV is where he's going to become huge.

His wife is indian lol

Just riding the fad train, employing useful skills of capitalism.

At this point he is a wonderful capitalist.

Ohh and yeah, he's a fucking clown, a fucking jester.

Mustachioed.

He should be cohosting shows with joe rogan and jordan peterson. I prefer multi-host shows.

He's an honest guy, but I don't like people that can't take a step back and say ."Hmm , fuck, maybe you're right.." . He never says stuff like that because everyone is always wrong.

Yeah, he should be more on joe rogan and talk more about stuff that actually matters, and less sensational garbage.

My wife is too. But I dont give a fuck. At least I'm helping breed them out of existence

Homersexual

Part of how talk radio works here in America; it's the radio hosts world view and we have enough stupid people from all over the world that will believe him.

He likes to be literally fisted.

No
You're helping breed your own kind out
>t.Delusional

oy vey

He’s the ultimate cuckold numale. His opinions aren’t worth shit.

a fucking homo

Last I czhecked, Czechoslovakian is not "Indian".

Tries hard to come off like a man, but couldnt even change his own tire/oil if he had to.

Little bitch hiding behind a beard who thinks his kids are gods gift to earth. No one cares about your stupid fucking kids.....

/thread

((((proud boys))))

remember you aren't allowed to masturbate but sticking a dildo up your well used asshole on live broadcast is totally kosher

How can a fag have a wife?

No shes black

More of a fag than Milo

He's ok.

He's no nonsense about big issues, but he is rich and spoiled as fuck. I tend to agree with his opinions, but he is basically an actor.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IN GODDAMN??

When the fuck did he do that shit? Is that even allowed by his network?

> Black

You're totally right. Now kys

youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE

How is that any sort of "gotcha"? He's an ugly Scot, everyone and himself knows that.

No shes Mexican

I miss the compound media format, he quite literally could be the best 'late night' format host for the right...he is relentlessly entertaining...the crtv move might be good for his marriage, but it's stunted all relevance he had on creating right wing counter culture

I disagree, it puts him on radio stations instead of on an edgy shock jock platform. Gives him more credibility.

I'm sure the marriage thing is part of it, but he was also talking about wanting to be more relevant. I liked the CM format, but let's face it, there's not a lot of average folk tuning into that platform.

He looks like a complete fucking cuck. He has that nu male glasses and beard going too kek. Why did numales have to ruin beards?

why does that man have an erection

I'm going to need a source for this one

Wimmin love being with fags because they can have a relationship with a "man" and not be expected to put out.

Hipster faggot newmale

No she's clearly a native American.

He created hipsters out of nothing and after his fall from grace with the left, he created the proud boys...I don't care about either, but he has an obvious talent for creating counter culture...he definitely had a hand in making the right cool and he hinted that he was behind the trump Pepe tweet...now he's stuck at boring radio for a middle-aged crowd?

No shes clearly a dog

> Meet timmy
> timmy is 10 years old
> timmy found Sup Forums
> timmy sees people using words like "jew", "kike", "nigger", "faggot"
> timmy spams slurs unironically and does not add value to any conversation

Get fukt kiddo. Go pass an age verification or something.

he's right you know he does look like a hipster but he's hilarious so i don't care about that

Is he a manlet?

He's an opportunistic jew who's trying to cash in the new "alt right" (or whatever you call it) movement. He should not be trusted. He is not /our guy/. Alt-light cucks like Gavin are worse then the liberals.

I see two beards in this picture.

he's 1.83m you decide

How much is that in normal white ppl units of measurement?

dumb fag thinks you aren't a man unless you have a beard and dress "dapper". wife seems to control his life.

he was in an episode of Kenny vs Spenny "who is the coolest" Mcinnes was the judge of who was cooler.

kek

6 freedom units tall

Exactly.

> What are "platform heels"?
He's 6'0". Not a "manlet".

There aren't any flattering pictures of her on a quick search.

the guy on the right is shopped

Not just that his wife looks bigger than him in those heels, but his pants don't fit right at the ankle. He looks short in that pic.

Hes 5'11
I know this because I've stood next to him and he's an inch taller than me

doesn't bother me

>Hes 5'11

Men round up to the nearest inch for ego boost. He's officially 6'0".

his asshole looks completely destroyed, it's like he has been fisted or something..

>chimp behavior
>dresses like a nerd from the 80s
Fake fucking faggot!

>Be a nu-male newfag maga pede bro from plebbit
>get triggered because somebody made fun of a ass dildoing gay jew kissing alt lite faggot

KEK

you think?

Homosexual who fucked himself in the ass on camera

>When the fuck did he do that shit? Is that even allowed by his network?

There is this thing called Internet and you can do that there.

He's smart enough to know being labeled 'alt right' is bad for his brand

I wouldn't turn my back on the man

No it doesn't

Cheerios!
Fruit Loops!
Cookie Crisp!
Golden Grahams!
Jackie Chan!

Shit!

Try harder

good enough

>implying this cuck isnt the one taking it up the ass

faggot eceleb alt lite gayboy who shows his asshole on cam

suck my dick faggot
>g-god bless you

I like his "life advice" shit

Like, how to talk to girls, how to have a conversation etc.
His talk about his experience in media, advertisement etc.

Not really a fan of most his politics. And his religious believes.

The gay jew cuckstian crusader knows what a fisted asshole looks like

A faggot. I used to like him,Though he was boring with his "dad" bullshit. Until he put a dildo in his ass on the live show.. He lost lot of viewers after that..

He disgust me now, fucking retard

Yep, that...

You take this homosexuals advice on how to talk to girls? kek. You're pathetic

That's why I prefer multihost shows, that will guarantee that there won't be some absurd outlier idea promoted by the show, because the average of the hosts is what will be presented.

They help me get laid, so this Scottish gayboy got some good advice

Same here, i used to think he was alright, was even subscribed to his YT channel for shits and giggles, now i find him repulsive.

I have no idea why pol likes to shit on him. gavin understands that politics is about perception and obviously he is veeeery suspicious of the lat right because unlike most of pol he was there in cucknada when the jews financed all those (((nazis))) just to infringe on personal rights.