Why does he love Trump so much?

Why does he love Trump so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump has given two of his children to Jews already.

Because Trump is his puppet

trump is his favorite goy

they are on the same team

Trump is the best goy president of all time

Shouldn't trump be our redeemer from the kikeish leftist propaganda. He already married his daughter to a jew, who is his senior advisor, kinda ironic tho...

He's a shill

Gibs moneez ploz

Why would a man such as Bibi; a military spec ops vet that became a nationalist and wanted to lead Israel to victory, want to hate a god emperor of mankind such as Trump?

he's a good shabbos goy.

Because Trump is smarter than him. Trump needs to lay a good foundation before he can truly drain the swamp. He is doing that by putting hard right judges in place and uncucking the judiciary. As long as he keeps (((him))) happy, he will do his part to keep the kikes off of him. He is trying anyway, as he has said before that Trump is the greatest thing for Israel in forever. Once the foundation is thoroughly laid, then Trump can swing round and begin hitting where it counts, and not just the soft targets he has been hitting thus far. It's a set-up. A Detroit shuffle...busy watching the right hand while the left hand is picking your pocket

trolls generally respect and admire other trolls

>keep the kikes off of him

This is the funniest thing I heard ever since the left cucks were saying Killary will win by a landslide.
Don't you realize his daughter is Married to a kike, and converted to kikeism herself, and Trump had no problem with that? That same man is even his senior advisor.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Don+Bibi have a bromance cause they are both Alpha af

bibi is just a cunt, no one who knows him personally likes him. even trump had to admit that bibi was the main problem in israel-palestine negotiations.

Drumpf is retarted goym.

based

Because Trump's made it clear that he's willing to work with Russia, and that means Syria by proxy. Bibi recognizes he could easily be taken for a ride, so he's taking steps to keep close to Trump.

Two years from now you will be singing a different tune

If you carefully access Trump's presidency, you will quickly come to a conclusion that his presidency is most prozionist in at least a century, while Obama's presidency was one of the most Zionist.

He likes Trump because he gives him what he wants, in other words, because he is a good goy.

Isnt it obvious? (((Trump))) is the ultimate kike puppet.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Wouldn't you want a kike nearby to watch for his tricks? Whenever I see a nigger come into my store I always watch closely since I know what they do

while Obama's presidency was one of the most antizionist, I meant

Because Trump became a neocon hawk thanks to the influence of his Jewish donors and Kushner

Obama's administration has actually been one of the most Zionist. It's just that the standard of what is considered Zionist and anti-Zionist has dramatically shifted because of the influence of the Israel lobby. Previously, when the Israel lobby wasn't so strong, both the Rebulicans and the Democrats treated the Jewish state much less nicely than they do now.

>wahhh why wont trump behead a jew on live TV and cut off all negotiations with israel he must be a fucking zionist fucking dropped his support for him forever

Give me one good reason why Trump shouldn't behead Jews on TV. I can't think of any.

Nice guys finish last!

That's what jews do "love" you until "love" itself kills you. Unless you're trump or a saudi.

>it's coming
>one step at a time
>just live the rest of your life compliant, we're gonna resist any day now.
lol jk

he's Israeli version of Trump (and vice versa)

Also Sup Forums should change muslim flag from this satanic crescent to saudi national flag

very simple:

the globalists are trying to destroy Israel. Trump isnt a globalist. he's not trying to destroy Israel.