Danganronpa

Will she die?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully yes.

I made a new thread literally at the same time this one was made, but let me ask the question that was in that OP here.

Either her, braceface, or knife hands is biting next episode, along with the old guy that's currently cosplaying Mukuro, but with pipes instead of spears.

They could kill Izayoi to continue the drama between her and Kimura.
They could also kill her to give Izayoi some spotlight since he hasn't really done anything yet.

Fuck, hit enter.

Why did he never call her Chisa? She might have felt a tiny bit better and less distant if her best friend/love interest called her by her first name.

Chisa is so strangely chipper in future episode 1, that it's really contrasting with how things are about to fuck her over in despair hen.

It's obvious Ruruka will die. It will probably bury the hatchet between Ultimate Waifu and Candy Slut because he had nothing to do with their lover's quarrel.

And then Seiko will pull out her Aphrodisiac and hot lesbian sex will commence.

No.

Please don't die

Something is up with Chisa. Even if she's not the mastermind, she's way more important than we realize.

She's faking it of course.

Every thread until he returns.

Well, her students are resopnsible for the end of the world and all she can do is polish their base.

She probably can't help but feel a tiny bit responsible and desperate.

Why is she so cute ?

Aoi deserved something. Even Hagakure got DRH. Aoi has had nuffin.

BEST FRIENDS

So who do you think the traitor is
No it's not Monaca/Greninjabot. That would be stupid to reveal that so early

I wish she'd stop not wearing mask only when she's angry.

Also, it's dem eyes.

I heard that Japan likes Leon. Why?

I want to spurt inside Hiyoko before her growth spurt! Then spurt in her again!

She has to be. She's literally in the eye of the storm of the tragedy. She will watch the killing game and see her students kill themselves and see her other students turn into murderers are nearly the same time.

And yet she's so happy and stuff in episode 1.

I only want to know why did they reveal her so early

Baseball.

Do you even need to ask?

strawpoll.me/10884696/

to die

>No it's not Monaca/Greninjabot. That would be stupid to reveal that so early
Why?

>hates being bullied
>but when a guy hits on her she accuses him of being a lolicon.

What a bitch

For Nagisa to kill her soon hopefully. She's discount Junko in every way.

Sure she's cute, I want to fuck her, and she's super smart. She just doesnt bring the fun like Junko does.

That would be the twist from DR1 again.I would prefer the Mastermind being Monaca or Junko again.

I want to impregnate Seiko !

It's not like they can wait until the last episode to reveal the mastermind. If it were a game, sure, but this is anime

>being Monaca
Fuck Monaca as I have said here And even if Junko is the AI, someone had to upload her.

I mean, she got her brother... Being blown up.

Which leads me to...

I still think it's Aoi, being baited by Monaca in some relation to her brother.

It'd be too obvious.
>Gekko was the only other person in the room with Great Gozu, Asahina, and Naegi
>Gekko is revealed to be a robot and controlled by Monaca
>Robutt is the traitor!

I doubt they would reveal the traitor 1/3 of the way in.

She's the mastermind, just not the traitor

I bet Miayabot did the tomato sauce gag but not GG's death.

Because the real Chisa is already dead. That Yukizome was just a robot with an advanced AI. Chisa died in the events of the Despair Arc with the reserve course suicide.

Traitor is Ryota. The reason Gekkobot was revealed was to setup Kirigiri's discovery next episode that Chisa was also a robot.

Why is she so perfect?

I like Monaca more that Junko.She was very funny Imo and was a better villain that "lol so random"

IT'S ALMOST TIME

THUNDER

Maybe she got her school memories mind wiped or is a robot like in

>Robo-Yukizome

Fuck, I'm about to get Luna'd again, aren't I?

Nagisa's a little bitch.

>Traitor is Ryota
I can't see how he Hang GG.Espeacilly with both Ryouta and and Gozu being in a closed room.

I'm willing to believe that Gekkobot isn't the traitor here and she's working her own agenda, but I can think of a few reasons they'd reveal her early if she is.

It's an anime, not a game, and I think they've done a good job of drawing the distinctions so far. If you believe this is another one of them it makes sense, they've shown the effectiveness of introducing the cast early in AE so they might be planning around getting more mileage out of Monaca by revealing her here and showcasing the sides of the plot as a drama instead of a mystery. If we even suspect Gekkobot of being the traitor, then as viewers we get the luxury of being able to react every time the cast falls asleep and she's on screen.

>training to be Junko2
>Already fucked up by orgasming over her robot going down.

Monaca has been messing with crime scenes for shits ansld giggles. She probably hung Chisa and Gozu and covered Asahina in tomato sauce.

No, I think her and Kimura are safe for now, they're set up to either reach an understanding or continue the conflict, Kimura dying makes the whole thing pointless and Izayoi surviving longer than Andou doesn't make much sense because his beef with Kimura is too indirect since he's clearly more angry on Andou's behalf. Plus Andou is set up to either kill her bf by breaking his bracelet rule or to distrust him because he won't eat her sweets.

But getting excited over things going wrong is literally the most Junko thing anyone can do!

>Already fucked up by orgasming over her robot going down.
That's something Junko would do.

I miss this pompous buffoon.

What? Junko would've been pissed her robot went down.

Junko... literally did that.

Where can I marry girls like Mahiru in real life?

When? She literally panics when things are inconvenient for her in DR1 (case4-5) and just outrights executes non blackened in kirigiri or naegi.

They knew everyone saw it coming so revealing it late would be weak since it would surprise no one, this is actually a pretty smart move on their part as long as someone else is the real traitor.

there is no traitor because its more despair inducing to tell world they kill each other for no reason.

i am betting someone is randomly wake up and get told that the real killer is sleeping and he need to kill him

You don't get junko character at all.Junko has a Despair fetish and has a orgasm everytime something go wrong.
She had the biggest orgasm when she kill her Boyfriend and whenn she lose.

A cute Kotoko appears!

You cant, they are all SJWs now.

Monaca-chan will make sure she's gentle with her.

>warriors of hope and hajime are the only ones with pupil designs/symbols.

What does it mean?

Thinking it over again I may be remembering it wrong but I think the UDG epilogue was basically her doing this, and then Izuru punching a hole in her face.

Gentle?!

Koichi , Kyoko or Chisa

Well, seiko also has a weirdy eye.

>they've shown the effectiveness of introducing the cast early in AE so they might be planning around getting more mileage out of Monaca by revealing her here and showcasing the sides of the plot as a drama instead of a mystery
AE didn't have a whodunit premise though.

Reminder that green satan and Makoto are soulmates

This show barely does either

OFFICIAL WAIFU TIER (DANGANRONPA EDITION)

>MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE:

- MIKAN
- CHIAKI
- CHISA

>TOP TIER:

- JUNKO
- CHIHIRO
- ASAHINA
- KIRIGIRI
- SONIA
- KOTOKO
- MONAKA

>B-TIER:

- KOMARU
- MAHIRU
- PEKO
- AKANE

>MEH TIER:

- GENOCIDE JACK
- MUKURO
- IBUKI
- CELESTIA
- SAKURA
- SEIKO

>SHIT TIER:

- HIYOKO
- SAYAKA
- RURUKA

Monaca-chan is a hope-filled friend now!

The mafia premise is as whodunit as it gets, there was even exposition last episode about a good way to single out the traitor.

>so good even ants have pictures of her

So,do you think that they will kill Monaka?
I mean,she is a kid and i can't se naegg letting her die.
I can see Yui and Boxer killing her but they will probably change in the future.

>Naegi is such a bitchmade wuss even villains from previous games have to protect him now.

Could he possibly be any more pathetic?

She's not in the game, her robot is

>Liking brainless character

She's probably in the same building and i don't think they will let her live,This anime is supposed to end all the plot of ther games..

>just a cover so she can get close to him and cause him the greatest despair before she goes in for the kill
What a sneak.

Sakakura please, go take it out on your doll.

Either she won't die or she'll kill herself.

That was then and this is now. The new Monaca would never do something like that!

He's going to fuck it

Cant wait till Izuru shits on Juzo.
>talentless reserve student is able to graze him.
>gives tengan 5 minutes to hit him in the chest
>telegraphs his NG code and moves to the world.

She'll break Naegi with despair and he'll throttle her to death himself. Everyone wins!

It would be hilarious to me if he just kept one in his room to remind him of his hatred without realizing how weird it would look to visitors so everyone who comes to visit is too scared to ask about the to-scale fuck doll in the corner while Sakakura is just oblivious and thinks the real reason is obvious.

So what did PS4 do to be called HOPE?

I want to watch mikan fall into despair when I tell her Junko doesn't gove two fucks about her and that I'll never forgive her

So Sup Forums is there any girl that have stole all of your daydreams, the one whose inexistence have cause you physical pain, the one that you imagine to hug everynight while you secretly hug your pillow? For me she is the one, my sweet clumsy rocking body angel

Perfect tastes my friend

According to DR0, there's another character with the Ultimate Student Council President title. If that's the case, is it just a bonus title for a student that is elected to the position? There are multiple Lucky Students because Hope's Peak wants to research luck, but I wouldn't imagine any other title to have multiple users.

And if it really is just a bonus, what would Munakata's original title have been?

Since it looks like Tengan will die next EP, it seems like the "people who are standing up will be the ones to die" theory is false.