Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next Episode: Wilhelm van Astrea (ヴィルヘルム・ヴァン・アストレア)

What is Flugel's master plan?
What is Satella's relationship with Flugel?
Will the old man reconcile with his family?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10930531
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ack_NFz_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot.

Are we getting flash backs next ep?

I accidentally posted the results page in the other thread, so this would actually be the last time.

strawpoll.me/10930531

thanks for taking your time.

Why do people remember Wilhelm's wife?

There's a difference between being killed by gluttony and being eaten by its authority.

She wasn't eaten by the whale.

She was Crusched but not eaten.

Anyone got link for that phone's ringtone?

Emilia-tan deserves to have a nice family with quarter elf babies.

Who will she sacrifice when she loses it all?

>Archaic English did not distinguish between men and women unless it is important what gender they are. If the gender is not important, they defer to male pronouns
But that's completely wrong. In Old English "man" just meant "human", and the words for adult male and female were "werman" and "wifman." (That's where things like "werewolf" and "wife" come from.)

Who is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ack_NFz_o

* LALALA LALALA
| ZINGEN ZINGEN KLEINE VLINDERS
| LALALA LALALA
| ZINGEN VLINDERS LALA
| LALALA LALALA
| ZINGEN ZINGEN KLEINE VLINDERS
| LALALA LALALA
| ZINGEN VLINDERS LALA

>mfw can't shitpost about ree:0 without getting spoiled
>and it keeps happening because there's a fucking endless amount of spoilers

1. Learn Nihongo
2. Become the one who spoils

>Loop immediately after Betelgeuse talks about the future-telling Gospel, Pride, and the scent Bishops have.
>Rem seems to pick up a scent on Al and warns Subaru to be especially cautious around him, though normally Priscilla would be seen as the more dangerous of the two.
>Al shows some degree of unusual knowledge, but gets upset when it's wrong.
Al is being set up as Pride, isn't he?

Saw on discussion but the writing Subaru talks about on the tree is translated to "Flügel is from Earth" and written in Japanese not there language. Just wanted to point that out meaning Subaru isn't only one from Japan

>the author deleted his retweet and comment of this pic.
why Greycat why.

How are they gonna fight a flying whale with swords?

nvm he just cancelled the retweet.

Why the fuck do people still like Rem at this point?
She's like some attention-starved puppy.The way she constantly praises and fawns over Subaru now is honestly disgusting.

>still no Blood and Thunder edit

no that writing says "Flügel was here" in Japanese instead of the weird isekai writing, so it's implied that Flügel came from earth.

>Dragon race known for their pride
>Immediately warms to Subaru
That was pretty blatant.

bait

They want a compliant fuckdrone, it's mostly why they hate EMT too, because she's willing to tell Hayandai he's being a complete fucktard and needs to shape up.

At least the thing about him getting angry over his knowledge. That was a hint at his power and how he met Ram but not Rem, and thought Rem didn't exist.

Other than that, I really think him and Subaru are both being hinted at being pride all the time. Though I feel like it isn't going to be either of them.

>Constantly praises
She dies every other episode and shows very few signs of affection each time. Altogether it seems like a lot to us viewers but it's really minimal if you look at each restart separately.

Either way basically the same thing from earth and Japan like I said.

Here's the picture of it also

She does it a couple times just in this one episode.
You don't think there's something weird about how she says "You're amazing Subaru" or similar statements several times?

>Subaru isn't only one from Japan
Of course, I thought of that too from the start.

Even KonoSuba's plot had several Japs from earth including the demon army king himself.

Even the Ground Dragon is better than her

when does this manga scene happen in the anime

What did he say?

Just makes you wonder thong why was Flügel pulled into the world?

Flat earthers were right after all!!! Sup Forums btfo

You know what killed that innocent beautiful redhead? A white whale.

A FUCKING WHILE WHALE

They skipped it.

really makes you think

This is actually a pretty good tactic. Most watchers SHOULD be let know about the episode 25 twist to lessen the nuclear impact that'll hit us by then.

Falseflagging shitposters will be spoiled on a legitimately enjoyable story as well.

Since when has manga been ahead of anime.. You sure you're reading the offical one

Something really bothered me during the second half of the anime. At first, everyone questioned the honorifics that Subaru used on names. On the second half everyone is using them. What is up with that?

Also, are trap chests nsfw?

can someone tell me what was up with people forgetting rem?
was it because the whale eating someone erases them?

Probably the ACTUAL anime character designer isn't too happy about someone else doing his job and being acknowledged by the author.

Apparently some theories think it's Subaru from the future getting everything ready for the new Subaru although I don't see how that could work

it's actually important to the re:zero universe that it says "Flügel was here" or フリューゲル参上 on the tree. I'll write an explanation in a sec because there are some misinformations going around.

roughly, he said "I wish there was a better mean than retweeting. Yuzoni-san (the artist) is amazing.". but he cancelled the retweet.

any chance they'll show it later?

I have a question: Does Elsa ever get back in the story to do something or what?

I thought everyone knew the ending by now. If you are on Sup Forums you should expect to see spoilers.
They skipped pic related as well.

Still, Flugel doesn't sound like a Jap name
then again so is Aldebaran

Yes in arc 4 but anime ends on arc 3. She has a tragic backstory what explains how she get her name Bowel Hunter

>Since when has the manga been ahead of the anime.

First off, I even said "The skipped it" implying that it happened before where the anime currently is.

Also, read LN and WN.

You can choose to change your name after all

Manga isn't the source so they don't have to show anything from manga

I kind of think Subaru is a red herring. Too many people assume he's Pride or call him out on it, which distracts you from looking elsewhere even when there's evidence.
The thing about Al is that there's nothing direct pointing to him being Pride, but that kind of suits his more understated kind of confidence. Al doesn't need other people to validate his self worth. He doesn't need to boast or impress others, yet he's still got enough Pride to patronize Priscilla and for her to respect and listen to him.

Also, there's apparently a part where Roswaal said reversing time is an almost impossibly advanced form of dark magic, with probably only Satella having the power to pull it off. Except Al can do it too, though not to the same extent, which implies his ability is pretty powerful even if it's only used in a rather limited manner. The fact that it's not even slightly flashy actually makes me feel it suits his self-confident Pride pretty well.

Care to spoil it? Because a season 2 is not going to be a sure thing, since from what I've heard, Arc 3 final volume is just about to be released for the light novel version.

Includes her lying naked

She comes back, they kill her in a camp. She has a "daughter"

In a dark ally she was about to get raped but she disembowelled him and feels his bowels commenting they about them being warm

>Bowel Hunter

Its because her bowels were being hunted, for sexual purposes.

Season 2 will be a sure thing but not earlier than 2-3 years. The author himself wanted everything to be animated

wasn't it also in the source novel?

Can someone also explain how we spoiler tag thjngs on here from mobile?

So I heard the author is doing 11 arcs for the series.

But I also heard that Emilia is going to be the main heroine till arc 10.

What do you guys think will happen in arc 11?

No, the LN is based on the WN what's the original source of it all.

Satella will be the main heroine for arc 11

SOON
O
O
N

>The author himself wanted everything to be animated

Kamachi wanted all of Index animated but the series is dead

How many episodes this will have? It is going very slowly

So where you'd hear that from?

Author Q&A and interviews.

Type it out. spoiler /spoiler just add brackets.

It's going quick and fine... It's 25 episodes if it went quicker it would be bad.

Its probably a all-or-nothing brawl.
I expect a war and people dying.

Satella best girl
>Knowing I'll never be marked by her love stench or get my heart caressed by her hands

Why even live

There will be no more girls and guys left to herione

There is no heroine in arc 11. Only despair. Pride begets the fall.

I think some of that comes from something I looked into when reading the authors Q&A. He said Emilia would be the heroine for the next 6 Arcs while working on Arc 4. That's what I know from looking it up myself.

Someone else quoted an interview that said that while he was originally planning 10 Arcs, he bumped that up to 11 when he was working on Arc 3. Or something like that.
I still want to know where this came from. The guy I copied it from changed the filename to "Soon" and google is shit.

I think it happens during this arc where
Subaru gets possessed by Betelgeuse and so he kills him

So WN is halfway finished considering its on Arc 6?

Nope, because when he gets possessed he gets his shit kicked in.

She's from that country in the north which is very cold. She was a street rat/orphan and one extremely wintery day she gets caught trying to steal from some guy (a shopkeeper? can't remember) and he starts assaulting her. She picks up a shard of glass and cuts his stomach open, commenting on how the only thing she felt about it was how warm his bowels were.
Subaru sympathizes with this story about as much as I do which is not at all, its kinda weak.

>Q: If you were in charge of the final performance in the project King of Wrath (it’s a web novel), what kind of final conclusion would you have made it or would you not want to?
>A: Without a doubt, the remaining heroine(s) would not survive.

Is it wrong to cheer for a despair ending?

subaru is a heartless monster, I would hug her after she's telling me such backstory

holy shit my sides just went into orbit

kek

It's on arc 9 you dumb fuk

WN is still on arc 6 you dumfuck

Its on arc 6 you shitter

Indeed anyone who can't lack empathy for her having to deal with that is a piece of shit. She deserves some form of affection after having to deal with that

Not at all

God knows what you're reading then

Fuk u for confusing me