Blue Pill

Republican states consist of a group that glorifies losing a war, Hill People, and Texas.

Republicans claim to have lower taxes and help create jobs but their states consistently have the same or worse record of other states. There are no metrics that show Republican policies help people economically.

The only reason Republicans have any power is they rig the electoral college through gerrymandering and paying off voters in rural areas, looking at you Alaska.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off commie

>My asshole still hurts!

Just because us northern states do not want to end up fat, dumb, bible thumping rednecks does not make us communists. BTW hows the abstinence only education treating you?

Republican states have a worse record than other states because of blacks.
>implying every party doesn't gerrymander

Hows the diabetes?

Wow, it's almost as if having a lot of nonwhites makes states shittier. Oh wait, it does.

There's a Maryland district that looks like a 5 dimensional object.

New York has 15% black pop. Whats your excuse?

I don't doubt that, but every party gerrymanders

Not having a lot of rich Jews
And a higher amount of nonwhites

>Here’s some worthless comparisons that have zero correlation and I can’t prove. Please pay attention to me.
This one time in band camp....

Please come to my southern, very Republican state. We have lots of guns, and we're quite good at shooting them.

Perhaps we can recreate "The Most Dangerous Game". Come on down.

Different scales. Illinois and California are not the same as the south east of the US.

>Stats from a decade ago
>ad hominem arguments
My dad works at Nintendo, and he said...

>financial capital of the western hemisphere
>feeds into massive state tax income
>no need for federal spending out the ass when you're New Tel Aviv

really interesting tbqh. I wonder what "purchasing power per dollar earned" would look like on a county by county basis. Probably not well for the big cities :/

If you are to lazy to google let me do it for you. Not much has changed in 10 years.

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/

PPP is only used for different currencies and subsidies to make the third world look not so bad. If you are using it internal to the nation that's a sad fucking sign man.

t. cosmopolitan who knows his 6 gorillion shekels can only buy what 1 gorillion can in bumfuck arkansas

>b-but at least i can make 6 gorillion, goy!!

You do realize the deep south is a third niggers, right?

and 39% of California is Hispanic. The south is only 20-30% black, Get over yourselves and recognize you built no industry.

Texas should have a better economy than California, but it is so much worse.

Texas is 50% hispanic you fucking dipshit, and in spite of that our economy IS better than yours, San Fran just seats the HQ of a bunch of international mega corps which drive up the GDP, for some fucking reason, but you're doing your best to drive them out.

You have oil, the gulf coast, land, and education. Why are you not kicking everyone's ass? Minnesota has an equal economy to yours and they are a frozen hellscape.

oh no, each small state gets a marginal slice of legislative authority via the senate, and a slight bias in the electoral college for 3 votes instead of 1 against california's 55 (instead of 53), so it's slightly harder to trample over them without their consent. if it weren't for them we could have Her for president instead of drumpf :^(

We are kicking everyone's ass. Yeah, Cali and New York have more money because that's where the jews bury their gold, but illiterate bean niggers live better here than a dude with a bachelor's does in cali, because our industries aren't built on foundations of sand and we didn't destroy our markets with overtaxation and overregulation.

Cali, NY, and MN have always been tax happy. They are not destroying their industry with it, the government infrastructure helped create it.

In all honestly do you think Texas has a better economy than everyone else? Texas mean income is only 55,473 with Minnesota at 68,730.

No Jews in Minnesota so try and blame your problems on something real and not your imaginary boogie man.

Texas is under 50% white you retard. That our mean income is even close to minnesota's under these conditions is amazing

And no, taxation does not build industry, it's one of the big reason's we're growing faster than you.

Keep lying to yourself. Your having a boom now because fracking allowed your dead oil fields to become booming again. You will drain them again soon enough.

Our industries are more diverse and healthier, even our agriculture is more sustainable. Draining all your aquifers and lakes to sell almonds to the chinese, now THAT'S a fucking bubble

Literally everything you say after your "but"s is false.

We have higher employment on average.
WI, my state, has an average IQ that is 7 pts higher than CA
Lower crime
More productivity per hour
More productive hours per week
Lower property taxes
Less income disparity

All the things you coastal commies want, we have in spades. Mostly because we attract employers here by keeping corporate taxation in check and making our states attractive destinations.

We're just... better people with smarter economic policies than you. Live with it. Until a jobless nigger robs, rapes, and kills you because he knows you're not armed.

Regardless Texas should be doing better than every other state due to your situation. We all have diversity but most of us know how to use it to our advantage and not a crutch.

Also i'm Minnesota not Cali. We do not have the huge natural resources you do and are kicking your ass. Use the global economy to grow not lock yourself into no exports.

Over the last 16 years 8 of them had Wisconsin as a Democrat state. You are not red but gray buddy. The pure red states are worse. Having a mix of red and blue is the best.

Not an argument.

>le whiteness meme