Why are women so valuabe no matter what...

Why are women so valuabe no matter what. It literally seems that the dating market will always be in their favor no matter what.

Someone out there will look at this chick and say I love you while holding a half Mexican child. Don't doubt that

>tfw pregnancy fetish

#lulz XD

i'd fuck her and then disappear when she was about to have that kid

>tfw very attracted to pregnant bodies

>can't get more pregnant

That's a pretty good sell tbqh.

Because men are pathetic and desperate, which enables women.

What are things her baby-daddy thought too for 500. Alex

they have vaginas that can birth children
reproductive drive is strong

Except gay men have it easier

I wouldn't fuck that spastic cunt for $1000.

Seriously you have to be completely incel to wanna stab that fucking fish john west reject

You cant get her pregnant

If she is already pregnant

>eggy

You just gone made me Kek cunt

Tbqh id bang her till the baby drowned in cum

men have to be good with his looks, smell, words and etc...
women
only need to say yes, and agree to have sex

try reading a book on human biology

because prostitution is illegal in the usa, if you go to europe theres plenty of cute 18-25 years olds who arent worth shit in the market because theres plenty of cute 18-25 year old hookers ready to swallow ur dicks for less than 90 dollars.

the value of women in this european countries is so low its almost the same level as men. Women who go to bars actually are the ones approaching men

Because of testosterone.

Men are biologically programmed to want a stick their dick into a vagina. And it's something that will almost never go away. You, as a man, will want to bury yourself into Vagina.
Unfortunately for us, these vaginas have women attached to them. Which automatically puts women on a pedestal. You've heard the saying, the problem is it's not that fucking simple. It's natures way of ensuring we don't die, just like some insects have evolved into looking like leaves so they won't be spotted as easily by predators, we have evolved into want Vagina at all times.

biology. very few eggs limited time vs. infinite sperm forever

This. All my exes had the personality of a wet blanket with no hobbies to match. Yet I was expected to be witty, charming, take them on spontaneous "adventures", etc.

Women are essentially children

transplant?
Does it mean she gets triggered when she isn't rooted?

>28
>acts 14

Women will only be valuable until homosexual relationships lose their social stigma. Which will be very soon given our educational system combined with theirs wave feminism that make women less attractive. It's so much easier for young boys to sexually experiment with each other, and with no social expectations to move on to girls, they may not. Women will become more marginalized as fraternities so socializing with women, therefore with the bonds made in college are mostly with other men, that will be felt in the workplace. Men will not want to be alone with women because of the chance of being falsely accused of harassment that could ruin their lives and reputations. It's likely that marriages will return to being arranged by families and men will continue their intimate relationships with other men, women will be child bearers.

Guys I'm a single father. Not in the sense that I have a kid and no gf but in the sense that my kids mom fucked off a while ago cause parenting isn't fun. I hate single moms but my dating pool is severely limited due to my 4yo. No childless girls want a guy with a child. I have a huge amount of responsibility and don't have time for fun or much socializing. I don't want to get tinder and find some shitty single mom to hook up with. I don't want to raise someone's bastard but Im starting to feel I don't have a choice. Anyone got any ideas or advice?

try a church

Better off alone. Maybe just get some decent hookers every now and then.

Keep a record of the mom's lack of interaction with the child so she can't walk back into the kids life and pin all the blame on you. Nurture your childs distrust of her, plant the seeds of distrust it wont be hard anyway cause thats what would happen naturally. Expose your kid to both extremes of women when they are a little older so they wont make the same mistake you did.

> #lookingforababydaddy

What makes this cunt think any man wants to raise her litte shit?

Why do women with baggage think they're valuable?

they're valuable no matter what cuz men keep putting value on them. we love girls. we love hot girls. we would fuck every day if we can. by age 12 all males in the world are actively seeking out women nonstop, until they die. that's why.

How do I find faith as a lifelong fedora tipper though?

Thats handled. I've got full custody.
>Expose your kid to both extremes of women when they are a little older so they wont make the same mistake you did
Solid user. Thanks for that

Underrated

>I'm a single parent
>but I won't date single parents

Y'all motherfucker needs Jesus

Because of virgins like you.

Kek

For newfaggot: Eggman or Eggs is the guy in the first pic who gained delete edits status on r9k for being a ugly mofo

What if widowed/divorced (for good reason) but has a child and is a good mother? Not perfect, but would seem like a better option than a typical single mother. OR a woman who can't have kids of her own but wants a child. Other than that I don't know what to advice, sorry, dude. Fucking bitches, a man taking responsibility, being a father and raising a child is admirable. You'd think they would want a guy like that more, not less. Then these same bitches will cry "Where have all the good men gone?"

>You'd think they would want a guy like that more, not less. Then these same bitches will cry "Where have all the good men gone?"

Seems to me they all have a bad boy/rape fetish. Combine that with the complete lack of agency and morality of women and that's how we get single moms. It's all so tiresome

I'm a single parent because my kids mom is a retarded POS. Not because I'm a whore who fucks losers. Me and her lived together for about a year then she cucked me cause she got bored

Simply because we have been historically hornier than them always putting us in the begging side of the deal.

ah, a fellow man of culture

>having children outside of marriage

>You'd think they would want a guy like that more, not less

an older friend of mine told me this was the case so it might be true. I also have another old friend from HS who has daughters from a previous relationship and he got a gf and is married now

there are surely some women who are opposed to it, but I don't think being a single dad is a nail in the coffin in the same way being a single mom is

if you're talking about online dating then yes you're correct and also don't waste your time with that bullshit. It gives you a false (bad) sense of the dating pool and you don't have a chance on there anyway despite the low quality of women because like you said all they want are the tattooed criminal thugs on there

Nahh man. After their 20's, the marketplace starts rapidly shifting into the male's favor and continues to do so.

You cannot park your van in the garage.

If there's already one in the garage.

/thread

>Tfw too lazy to get fit or charismatic enough to have instant access to (((liberated))) women
I guess I deserve this

Really? Hasn't been my experience, but my daughters a bit younger than your kid (literally just turned 3) and she's absolutely adorable. How old are you? I'm 24, and women regularly come up to my daughter to "talk" to her, which is what I use as my in. Ultimately I'd like for her to have a stable, motherly figure but most women my age don't seem interested in having anything longer than a few weeks.

>having children after an year of cohabitation
Come on, son.

lmao here you can legally bang 9/10 cuties for like 20 euro

When your kid is older you might have luck with the teachers at school. One of my old girlfriends got married to a single dad with like 3 kids, she was his kids kindergarten teacher it something like that

damn

Because you are doing it wrong op.
Relations between sexes were never meant to be market.

>28
>looks and acts like Juno

Pussy is the most valuable natural resource on the planet, and I can prove it.

Religion didn't start wars, access to foreign pussy did. Food and water didn't start wars, access to foreign pussy did. Territories didn't start wars, access to foreign pussy did.

Tribes setup territories to protect pussy they procured with the resources they protected to keep the pussy around. Man created ethos, philosophy, religion, and conscious in order to get young men to fight for causes that secured the procurement of more pussy, and keep that pussy under a mental bondage for the sake of civilization.

Everything you know about every war everywhere throughout all of history was done by duping the lesser intelligent into fighting for things in order to secure more pussy for the homeland, or expand the homeland to encompass more pussy.

Pussy is the most valuable natural resource in the world, and the evidence is all throughout history.

>Why are women so valuabe no matter what

as long as men want women.

Mother of god

im 99.999999999% the baby is half nigger, am i right?

there are more men than women

that's it

Seconded.
My elder sister met her now husband in church. He was a single dad.
They now have three more kids.

Even I dated my girl for 3 years before I decided to marry her. You gotta make sure she's on the same page as you are.

The marketplace is highly favourable for men that are around 35 and up. If you're that age you can even get a lot of 20 year old pussy from Tinder. Just be half in shape and don't live in your mothers basement.

Don't give your child mommy issues, it'll make him gay

80/20 rule: 80% of women are attracted solely to the top 20% of males

thats because men go crazy in the prescience of pussy.. its hardwired in our biology

this.

100 million bullets are useless without a single gun

It's the Western "liberated" women who are children.
But to answer OP women are more valuable because they can only birth one kid at a time and that makes them the limiting reproductive factor. Men are redundant, and the standard 50/50 gender ratio is just a cruel consequence of game theory and evolution. Then again if women could be put back into monogamous relationships then it wouldn't be as bad.
Men, don't marry these cunts and become yet another cuck. To be cucked is a fate worse than death. Be the other guy instead.

What? is it your kid genetically? Just take care of the kid then fuck everything else

this is making me pretty hot senpai

>valuabe
Vewry valuabe. Soon to be obsolete womb support systems.

Because women have to wait 9 months between instances of reproductive sex, and men only have to wait like 15 minutes.

wrong

because they're the product.

In my experience Its usually modern western males that are cucks and nu males and don't want long term relationships and kids. I mean thsi is your average normie man meme on facebook

>#lookingforbabydaddy #lulz

white women in the current year summed up in 2 hashtags

False. You can actually get a pregnant woman pregnant again. It's rare, but it happens. Look up superfetation.

This basically.
Women are needed purely because they birth new life. Only a white woman can give birth to a white child, just like how only a Jew woman can give birth to a Jew child.
A society with one woman and 100 men can still only grow by one person per year, no matter how many miles of dick she takes. A society with one man and 100 women can grow by 100 per year. In fact, in the second scenario, the man could die after the first year and the society still wouldn't collapse because the follow year it would double in size regardless and at least some of those children would grow into adults. However in the first scenario, if the woman died after the first year, that society would be looking at its final inhabitants.
It's the reason men are so expendable and do dangerous jobs. They don't need to be protected once they've passed their seed on because whether they live or not has no relevance to whether the child is born after that point of seedage.
So basically, women are valuable because we don't have do-it-yourself cloning kits or artificial wombs. If we did then they would have literally zero purpose except sexual gratification. Given that they don't actually have children anymore it's hard to argue that isn't their only purpose now so they shouldn't get too butthurt when someone points out they're a roastie.
After what I've said about reproduction this should give you a whole new perspective on the (((gay))) and (((tranny))) memes that are being pushed so hard (but only in white countries). Just in case you can't get their, two men can't have a child together, neither can two women, neither can a man who chops his dick and balls off and gets implants, just like a woman with an inflatable dick can't. There's a reason (((they))) want to pump them full of hormones at a young age, hormones that particular body doesn't need, and it isn't because it makes them more fertile. Think the opposite.

>doesn't know game theory

Shes going to have a hard life.

>dating market will always be in their favor no matter what.

It's only in their favor while they are young.

Eggs are expensive. Sperm is cheap.