Why is the left relentlessly pushing anti-white messages in the media and stoking racial tensions...

Why is the left relentlessly pushing anti-white messages in the media and stoking racial tensions? What IS their fucking end game exactly?

To destroy the culture that they think oppresses women and minorities

because government needs to create problems to 'solve' otherwise it is an irrelevency

They don't have a end game. They are powered by a entire generation of "FUCK YOU DAD" that was started in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. They resent the patriarchy in all its positive, and anything that appears to weaken it or undermine it's intentions(creating life, protecting it, giving it a future) they will support, even if said things completely contradict each other(feminism and Islam for example).

No endgame. They just enjoy kicking the defeated enemy.

I baited an antifa member into posting a detailed gameplan this weekend, please spread this.

>until Athiest and Jewish thought remains
They don’t even have to be subtle with these retards

To radicalize the non white races into rebellion and guilt the white race into accepting their own genocide.

They want to be the ruling class of a world over low IQ nonwhites. Seriously. That's why independent white families piss them off so much. They literally want to control everything.

The "left" isn't. Some leftists are. There is no monolithic "left".

you have to go back

Yes, there is. They are progressives. What are they progressing to? I just posted it.

When was the last time you heard a Leftist outlet call out people waving Soviet Russia Commie flags at all these protests? Because their isn't a day that go's by I don't read some article talking about Charlottesville and a handful of guys waving Nazi flags.

All this tension could evaporate over night if the moderate left treated leftist radicals the same way the moderate right treats right radicals.

None of this is news. This has been their plan at least since Marx and Frankfurt School. This was probably their plan during Roman times too, but I've not studied Roman history.
Anyone who is surprised that this is what the ''progressives'' are trying to progress us towards is living under a rock.

>All this tension could evaporate over night if the moderate left treated leftist radicals the same way the moderate right treats right radicals.

>implying this is not because the "moderate right" is in fact simply the moderate left, agreeing with most if not all of their basic principles who if it came down to it, would side with multiculturalism, we are all equal, no such thing as race, feminism, etc and only offering token resistance when something might cost a bit of money.

There is though. Throughout the entire history there has been a very clear political divide between people that can be recognized as left and right.
The destructive part of society that has destroyed literally every single society that has ever existed has been left wing. ''The left'' are weak r-selected people who throughout all of history have pushed for homosexuality, pedophilia, bigger government, more censorship, destruction of history, immigration etc. They are a monolith. Leftism is just a strong opposition to anything that any sane person would call good.

Good question, Goy

>This was probably their plan during Roman times too, but I've not studied Roman history.
I have, and it was. With the bonus of using Oracles to wage deceptive war in exactly the same way.

>until Atheists and Jewish thought remains

obviously won't work
the essence of their plan is not any real change. look at their goal for eliminating God. It will never happen, Sup Forums just proved the existence of God this year.

But they'll try. Because they view themselves as the incarnations of evil. They believe in God, and they hate Him.

Conflict

when did Sup Forums prove God's existence?

>no monolithic left
Bullshit. Just like everything there is the leadership and then various factions of useful idiots.

We should help the push their message.
Any poor tactic used by the left should be amplified.
Push their mainstream base away from them.
Leave them with just a rotting heap of worthless muslims, feminists and other SJW types.

every day. but my point is the people who have seen God are not going to be fooled, yet the Jews will chip away at faith neverthless.

because their goal is not change. it's ugliness.

Because once I lift a finger for action you wet your panties like a little fucking girl. I'm fucking homeless and you STILL fucking linger on my every word with wide eyes to seek approval from me hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking compuuuters

I'd hate god too if god made me into a fucking leftist.
What kind of a cruel fucking joke is that? What kind of a god turns his children into pic related?

Shit like this is why I can never believe in god and subscribe to the simulation theory. We are inside a cruel simulation.

The destruction of America.

you want to know the truth?
I fucking hate people and want to see them suffer.
all the pussies are hypocrites and soy-fat numales. it's great.

So if they want only one race then they are against diversity. Not really any other way to take that is it?

Cultural Marxism

also simulation theory is just regular old Christianity, you goober. Except in the Bible, we are both God's computer and his footstool.

wow that's quite the depressing picture

what truly sucks is how im smarter than everyone else, but still not respected/lifted up by society.
then I realized "the meek shall inherit the earth" is not a good thing. the earth is cursed. so the righteous are all about heaven, the meek get the earth.

The media are only pawns for globalist elites. Their job is to keep the people occupied by fearing and hating each other so that globalists can work towards a borderless world ruled by them in peace.

The left isn't doing shit. The liberals and conservatives however are two sides to the same neoliberal coin and seek the same goal, just with different means.
Cultural Capitalism

divide and conquer so the people won't see who the real enemy is because they are too busy fighting each other over it.

Obviously these fucking assholes don't share the same definitions of words as you and me. You people need to learn that leftists use words like absolute kikes. None of these people are ever going to talk straight to you and give you clear definitions for anything.
''Diversity'' literally just means ''not white.'' When you try this ''heh, I will expose them for claiming to want diversity when they are trying to destroy diversity'' tactic, it doesn't fucking do anything, because they know that diversity means just less white people.

You people need to understand how these people think.
This
>So if they want only one race then they are against diversity
in the mind of a leftist turns into this
>So if they want only one race then they are against no more white people.
so you're just wasting your breath. They are not going to even see the contradiction, because there is no contradiction. They know what they mean when they say ''diversity.''

my dad says
>that just comes with getting along with eachother.
he literally believes america has to be the nigger cattle feed lot. it's crazy.

> Why?

My guess is divide and rule (already conquered).
Also, anti-white mindset suits the neocon-agenda, they want to let very low wage workers in.

In Europe also a push for federalization of EU. Racial and national pride is not good for (((their))) plans.

also I'm not fighting people. I'm literally fighting words. That's why I had to post the platitude "that's just getting along with eachother" because this is the ultimate logic I have to face off with in my life.

the guy said "you can do more with honey than vinegar" to describe relationships... 1. that metaphor isn't sufficient. 2. that shit isn't even true! Vinegar is the quintessential house chemical!

>When you try this ''heh, I will expose them for claiming to want diversity when they are trying to destroy diversity'' tactic,

A bit off the mark there, that was a legitimate question. I know very little of antifa and this seems to be one of the only places they/it is discussed at all.

This is not an antifa thing. This is a general leftist thing. These people are pushing for no more white people and they try to mask it by calling it ''diversity.''
The entirety of Hollywood is in on it, the media is in on it. These people are calling movies that are 90% black ''diverse.''
I think Luke Cage is the series that is 90% black, which gets called ''diverse.''

Obligatory