/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - RESPECT THE CLASSICS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
twitter.com/Independent/status/919536394795667456
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-15/austrians-go-to-polls-with-nationalist-party-poised-for-return
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#botlivesmatter

MAGA

I love Kellyanne.

Some people busted an argentinian collection a few years ago, it was full of relics, cardgames, boards with nazi games, several pieces of collection, the government took it all and sent to a jewish museum.

Do you suppose white people will ever get over 'muh Hitler?'

Kill yourself /leftypol/ cuck

>the government took it all and sent to a jewish museum.
..On what grounds?

AWOO

Fascist aussie I’m sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8

The Weinstein saga is to cover up the botched Vegas job, yes?

Not really, no. Alternate history is attractive to people who lose instead of facing reality head on.

Now you're getting it.

le teapot dome man

No

Maybe the Vegas job was to cover up the Weinstein deal

Why can't we go back to that? Wilson had to ruin everything?

Awful president btw

>On what grounds?
Good question, my father works with law and he got pissed, saying the people from the police stole it all, that they should have given an offering price, in which case didn't happen but they took it anyway.
Some nations have nazi symbols as "hate crimes", meanwhile they don't mind the hammer and sickle.

I'm just saying I'd rather be accused of worshiping the devil, than nothing at all. But there are still bits and pieces of LaVey I like
>You seem more pagan
Yeah, but I don't wanna really get into that here.

Since the Vegas thing only served to help gun control advocates, isn't that a good thing? Politically speaking, I mean. Obviously it's not good if the FBI is actually covering shit up, which it seems more and more like as the days pass.

Fuck you /leftypol/ and fuck off

twitter.com/Independent/status/919536394795667456

>let's keep attacking men, white people, Christians, and straight people! Surely that will earn us votes!
why are democrats brain-dead

For those who missed, Hibernian Conspiracy as strong as ever in the Trump admin

>tfw not manipulated by Steve

wait
did they just suggest killing jews like Weinstein

Harding is pretty universally one of the worst presidents desu, I think you thought I was referring to Trump.

Yeah I know. I just liked the graphic desu

>how we didn't learn jack shit from the refugee crisis

>if you read and learn about sexual predators, you'll know more about them
Thanks Based Independent!

Their centralized intelligentsia tells them to do something and they all organize and push the same thing, they don't have a choice, if they stop doing what they command, they get substituted, like the people are doing with RINOs now.
But theirs are faster.

Did all the good irish flee already?

>Yeah, but I don't wanna really get into that here.

Me neither. As I've said before, I don't discuss my occultism here. I was just remarking.

Anyway, I hope all is well.

>Did all the good irish flee already?
And Trump isn't sending them back, it seems

Anyone else feeling sleepy? I think we should all go get some rest.

I like the Irish, am I an "hibernian" co-conspirator?
My family went there to Ireland and they treated them very nicely.

*rapes British girl 3 times on the way home*

There's a video going around on Twatter with a helicopter with wut looks like gun fire coming out of it, but it to big to post here.

Identity politics promotes stupidity.

How do you think Adolf "never retreat even if it means the destruction of my armies and the occupation of my country" Hitler got into power?

whoa

MJGA

It's not gunfire. It's the searchlight combined with the rotational effect of the helicopter itself and the anticollision strobe. I see it all the time here as the sheriff's department used helicopters frequently to search for people at night.

TOP KEK, seems like Mexicans is also subscribing to "THEY HAVE TO GO BACK" and sending Central Americans back to where they came from, meaning the leftist media is running sob stories of "based illegals" targeting them as well.

I agree. OP is going to bed, seey'all

I really really feel the need to correct that, the rapists were accepted in 2015-2016. In 2017 they tightened people they allowed because if you go to Shibuya or Roppongi all the Turks and Iranians are selling hash and other shit. They're criminal scum and the rewards are huge because there's hardly any drugs in Japan to sell. They get 250 USD kilos of hash in Nepal then flip that for 50-60k USD on the street.

Got ya, thanks

Oh and nn

Have a good night, my friend.

>Central americans are so bad not even mexico wants them

>sob stories
They will try to reach Christians, reason why I warned several times in regards to what was coming.
If deportations increase - which I think they might - they will double down and make fake situations using the police and illegals to try and shift public opinion.

If you are trying to give me hope, then you have my gratitude.
But there is no comparison.

It would be like the founding fathers had a political party that was subsequently banned from taking part of the political process by the government and found guilty in court for the crime of racism.
Being a neocon is far right extremism in Euro politics.
I remember, during the Bush era, there was one politician on the news who openly admitted he would vote for Dubya. The only reason why he could even do that was because he was old enough to be at the end of his career.
Everybody in the studio was absolutely shocked and literally shaking.
It was like he had done a Roman salute and shouted heil Hitler.
Winning an election with the electoral college like Trump is also impossible here. Over here, Hillary would have won because she had the popular vote.
Which is exactly the reason why the Austrian election was such a letdown.

Hey pol, Ive been in a coma since Thursday

Can i get a quick rundown on any important news?

Coolidge was great though.

>their travel northward to the US

>not even in america ever before
>AMERICAN JUST LIKE YOU AND ME!

It seems it's essentially

> Be Mexican
> Immigrate illegally to the US
> Get deported
> Hometown is filled with central american, even more violent than the locals
> Get them deported
> Complain to the US media about being deported
> Complain to Mexican media about those damned illegals taking your jobs

I get tired of the "just make men not be rapists" idea. Its such a childish conclusion to reach about all this.
If you don't want to get raped, carry a fucking gun, record conversations with shady people, and don't sell your body for a part in a movie.

Gun solves pretty much every case of rape that didn't involve the woman saying "yeah I'll suck your dick for an emmy"

Haven't check in on one of these threads in 6 months, how is /ourguy/ doing? It's impossible for me to tell if he's actually doing a good job or not from msm.

Nighty night, aussie.

They all live in America since over a century ago.

They can no longer ship them straight from their southern border to ours.

nn friend.

EXPLAIN THIS, JUAN

Where is the other one?

Would you like to bake instead? I'm not feeling it.

>Which is exactly the reason why the Austrian election was such a letdown.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-15/austrians-go-to-polls-with-nationalist-party-poised-for-return

See these

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>Can i get a quick rundown on any important news?
Trump cancelled subsidies to Health Insurance companies driving another stake on Obamacare undead corpse

Central Americans ARE way worse than Mexicans. For the last decade that's actually been the majority source of illegal shits. They just go through Mexico to get to us. They're even more stupid, even more unpleasant, and even more violent than Mexicans. They make up the majority of those gangs that shit up the places they move in to.

Real Christians believe in "give the shirt off your back" but they also believe in "you cannot help others without first helping yourself". It's not gonna work. American Christians are redpilled as fuck, on everything but the JQ of course.

But isn't this all acting and fake affectation?
You shouldn't be discouraged by Media bullshit, just clash against it.
You and most people know it wasn't like this at all, simply talking to people and getting it solved would be breddy good.

I won't be here in about 10 minutes. Sorry.

Absolutely tons going on, that is massive question. Every single area of government that can be improved is being rapidly improved top down.

THE AUDACITY OF MEXICO.

All good m8

I wanted to shower real quick but I can do a few.

>Anti-immigrant
ANTI
ILLEGAL

HOLY FUCK

There is nothing to correct. The date on the second story clearly says 2016. The point of the picture is that despite accepting very few refugees they still had problems.

AWOO~

I get next then you come back when you're ready then?

>make fake situations using the police and illegals
I've just been waiting for the "ICE MASSACRES INNOCENT IMMIGRANT CHILDREN IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW" headline.

the Central Americans have been the real problem for a while and Mexico has a bad habit of using the US as their dumping ground, until now anyway.

Kellyanne is a loveable lady.

tfw Trump still has no doge

>I've just been waiting for the "ICE MASSACRES INNOCENT IMMIGRANT CHILDREN IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW" headline.
They already have, no one gives a shit. There was a story about some guy dying in ICE detention that was a suicide risk and no one cared.

You burgers have no idea how low they can get, your leftists are basically literal brazilians with their kikery.

Sorry, some folks were saying that of the 3 they allowed, mostly high level political refugees these days which don't cause issues, 2 were rapists. In 2015-16 they accepted more and yes, many were criminal scum like the Nigerians and Iranians they let in before.

>this is real

Give energy please
Chaos for the frog
AUSTRIAN ELECTION GIVE RIGHT WING ENERGY

Still waiting on the Imperial Cult

Begin construction of the Golden Throne of Terra, I tell you.

Lefties may have viewed Obama as their messiah, but once again we show them how to truly worship a leader.

>Donald Trump is the face of nationalism in a world where nationalism is on the rise
he might as well be tbqhwyfam

Sure, friend.

Burn the Heretic, Kill the Mutant, Purge the Unclean!

>There was a story about some guy dying in ICE detention that was a suicide risk and no one cared.

It work in reverse. Those stories serve as a cautionary tale against illegal immigration, causes anxiety at the already present illegals (helping with self deportation), cause misery and despair to the supporters of illegal immigration and, above all, provides with this crowd lots of free entertainment and laughter.

> ILLEGALS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nothing is going to happen, Europe is fucked one way or another

every fucking thread

Yeah but I'm expecting some actual ICE agents forced to open fire and killed a bunch of people scenario.

What's frustrating is how unwilling the few remaining normal liberals are to see how extreme and corrupt and amoral the left really is.