Danganronpa 3 - Koichi Kizakura

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeoWfjhcmuY&index=37
youtube.com/watch?v=TvO6K2Hr3HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leorio no!

>Hiroshi Nohara

This kills Shin-Chan

Now he won't be able to reprise his role for upcoming episodes!

And most recently, Alderbaran from Re:Zero
It's weird, Takahashi Rie who voices Emilia also took a break for medical treatment while the show was airing too.
Is the despair getting to them?

Please be okay

His manly spirit will carry him through.
youtube.com/watch?v=XeoWfjhcmuY&index=37

>they're going to cut Al's already-delayed reveal because his VA can't perform
Anime-only fags are really missing out.

cool vibrations

Voices are recorded usually heavily in advance (even up to six months or more), so unless the twitter announcement was really delayed, you will hear him in it.

Losing him would be the worst thing since Shiozawa.

One of the few male voices I can recognize honestly.

Same

Why...

dont

STOP

The japanese cold strikes another down

I WANNA DANCE

Why the fuck are Japanese VAs so illness prone? It's insane.

Overwork

>reading lines into a mic is hard

As long as the issue isn't the Japanese Cold, we don't have to panic.

actually sad to hear this, I wish him a speedy recovery and a get well soon.

Try doing that 8 to 10 hours a day, for six days a week, for years, with just 15 minutes breaks every two hours instead of shitposting on Sup Forums 24/7

No.

FUCK YOU

I hope it's nothing serious

It always surprises me how seiyuu keep their throat on good conditions.

Semen.

Seiyuu have actually very good training.
Consider that to become a VA in Japan you have to take singing lessons, acting lessons and also a lot of other things such as spelling and shit, they do know how to use their voice and not lose it easily, imagine people like Akira Kamiya or Wakamoto, how the fuck could they yell so much and keep their voice cristal clear when they were acting for 2 or 3 series a season and yelling everyday? It takes real training to do that shit.

Egoraptor?

>the japanese cold strikes again

Will the only-found-in-Japan fatal cold strike again?

I hope not

im guessing he has what we call a common cold. why are their bodies so weak

Poor guy. I hope he gets well soon.

Oh... it's raining.

>Reno
Welp, there goes FF7/KH. Nomura once again taking so long that the cast is literally dying out. English and Japanese.

Is this why he didn't return to play Ladd Russo in the new Baccano! sequel?

gollum juice

Is it just a Japanese thing to put in so much effort for something people usually don't notice or care about? I mean, in the US, either you have the talent or you don't. Or you keep working hard until you can get good at it. Cartoons here have good voice picks, but you don't see said voices on talk shows or killing themselves over a role. And if they where, it's not news worthy.

Frozen for example, because it's so popular, the voice of Elsa. I saw her preform in Wicked when it came to my city years before Frozen. She's a good singer, actress, and pleasant to talk to. But that's it. She was a good fit for the role, not born and bred to practically be an idol.

it used to be the same in the US under the old studio system, with it's morality clauses in contracts, and they (the studio) having a say in whether you were right for the role {even in animation parts}, and whether you sang or danced in the production.

>Is it just a Japanese thing to put in so much effort for something people usually don't notice or care about?
It's the simple pleasure of doing a good job, and people do notice, especially picky producers.
>not born and bred to practically be an idol.
That's a byproduct of a different mentality, I don't agree with it, but can you say that most western actors or athletes are any different?

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN

I think his role as Haku from Utawarerumono must have been too much for him. Voiced lines for the MC of two huge games.

Well you have a point, since child actors pressured by their families are a thing. The media puts such a heavy idolization of Hollywood life and sports after all. As someone who absolutely doesn't care about either, I just see the practices being different levels of extreme.

>I just see the practices being different levels of extreme.
The problem isn't the level of extreme.
What differs is that while the western idol has to keep face for personal reasons and because it becomes some sort of role model, the easter idol has to keep face because it's supposed to serve society as some sort of ideal instead of role model.

To make a clear example, it's rare to see people bitch about who decides to marry who, if anything, relationships are cause of admiration, see Sean Penn slapping Madonna in public(if you're old enough to remember it), in Japan otaku, both male and female, go absolutely batshit insane when seiyuu get married. mostly out of jealousy, but also because those idols are some kind of pure, personal ideal which should stay as such for them, hence why most seiyuu don't marry until they retire if they live long enough to or keep their relationships secret.
I still remember the epic shitstorm when Midorikawa got married, imagine what would happen if Sugita, Nakamura or Shouko-tan got married tomorrow.

I do hope he will be ok.
I am worried.

How do you guys know it's related to his voice?

Oh fuck no
I love his voice

>Hughes

I guess I should just say RIP in advance

>Koichi Kizakura

>Hattori Zenzou
It's just hemorrhoids, r-right?

This sounds more like cancer than anything.

I see, I understand a bit better now. Thank you. Still doesn't stop it from seeming backwards from my point of view, but I get it better.

Stop right there.

>imagine if Sugita got married
Well I'd be really happy for him.

He'll be fine.

You will not.

>Still doesn't stop it from seeming backwards
As I said, I don't agree with that kind of idea myself because it's social and psychological poison for both parties involved, I didn't try to justify that kind of societal model, but rather to explain it.

It's actually more complicated than that but I'd need to talk about a lot of other things you'd rather find better explained in a good book about japanese society, and it's not even on topic anyway.

In any case, let's talk about our favorite Fujiwara characters like

PRINCE ALI

MIGHTY IS HE

Don't meme it you fuck.

If he don't say something like "I want to marry" or something similar in twitter he'll be fine

>Is it just a Japanese thing to put in so much effort for something people usually don't notice or care about?

You don't get excited when a sexy hero or evil bastard shows up and it's THAT GUY? That's half the fun of watching anime.

I only really think this for Liam O'Brian.

>You don't get excited when a sexy hero or evil bastard shows up and it's THAT GUY?
>It's a Sho Hayami episode

He'll be fine, all he needs is some Kappa Broth to fix him right up.

was it hemorrhoids?

I hope Sho Hayami lives forever

That really sucks, he's my favorite male VA. I loved his Holland and his Ali Al-Sacheez.

YOU'LL BE BETTER THAN NORMAL AGAIN, COLONEL
youtube.com/watch?v=TvO6K2Hr3HA

Hope he gets better, oh and don't even joke about fucking hemorrhoids

That's what they said about David Bowie and look what happened.

>Holland could be kill
Please no.

>PRINCE ALI
>MIGHTY IS HE

Mah Nigga.