Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next Episode: Wilhelm van Astrea (ヴィルヘルム・ヴァン・アストレア)

What is Flugel's master plan?
What is Satella's relationship with Flugel?
Will the old man reconcile with his family?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsBUbSbhEJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is Flugel's master plan?
Crashing the Hakugei with no survivors

Xth for Crusch

I just want to be marked with Satella's love scent.

People have a theory That Flügel is Subaru from the future and was the sage who sealed Satella away
If the old man is Wilhem, think his only family is Reinhard now

Crusch with ponytail and armor > She looks so much more attractive and young

I want to drink witch pee.

Rem scares me.

I am now #CruschMissile

So why the fuck can Subaru negotiate with the candidates? He's just a butler right? A servant. How does he have the authority to do that?

I want to drink her piss.

So, who saw it coming?

Satella best girl 10/10 would let her have my heart

most likely for amusement on their behalf. It's not like they have much better things to do until the final vote is cast

youtube.com/watch?v=VsBUbSbhEJs
WISE

What coming?

Cute!

Someone made fan-art of corrupted soul Rem.

Oh boy.

Because they are getting thjngs in return and not only helping get rid of a beast that's been terrorising them for 400 years

Echidna's pee is delicious

Wait, is this truth?

So is it because they're both prideful?

Would love a side story of Subaru going down the dark path and becoming an archbishop even though he's suspected to be Pride what is still not confirmed just heavily hinted

Not yet, but it might be.
You just gotta wait till the table is ready.

Assuming so and that's the same ground dragon Felix and Wilhelm used to visit the Mansion

Side story? Do you mean the MU?

>Q: Do you like falling into darkness? From now on is there a possibility of someone falling to darkness?
>A: I really like it

It looks a bit like that, yeah.

More Elsa when?

Arc 4

she gets killed then though

Need some bowels

Best ship coming through.

>Will the old man reconcile with his family?

Maybe, if his wife gets revived again for the third time with her consciousness intact.

Is Toyota teaching Rem how to make babies?

STCKHOLM
Y
N
D
R
O
M
E

Found another maleRem. These really aren't very common.

Ram maybe best girl but seriously, fuck Rosewaal.

So how come Subaru didn't see something wrong with the carving? It's written in Japanese for fuck's sake.

comic market is this weekend if I think about it.

Best girl

The Archbishops of Gluttony, Ley Batenkaitos of Gourmet in particular, are fucking assholes. Ley mocks his victims and actually did something extreme enough that Beatrice vowed to never let him show Subaru it. If he does...I don't think Subaru could control himself from turning him into fleshpaste.

I know what you mean. Someone really needs to save poor Roswaal from that demon.

Ram still a best though

Probably slipped passed his mind and he's probably so used to being in this world it wouldn't probably affect him

Ram? Yes.
Rosewaal? Fuck no.

But Roswaal has skittle magic

He also steals children from loving mother/fathers.

>he

How to fold Subaru-kun's pants
1. When I'm depressed.
2. When I'm happy.
3. When it has a strong smell.

That goes without saying.

Jesus christ this is perfect

That's there fault

Ram would make a good dominatrix like Prsicilla

Clearly the best

Anyone got a gif of Ram doing those poses in the short?

Yes, because getting physically and emotionally manipulated is their fault.

Just marathoned the series through episode 19

This is garbage

How the fuck did this get so popular

Let me get this straight:

First Sword Saint / Reinhardt = Strongest Sword Saints ever.
This means they are the only ones capable of going toe-to-toe with Satella.

Wilhelm = Stronger than all the Sword Saints except First Sword Saint and Reinhardt.

So what is the point of the Sword Saint if an average man like Wilhelm can become stronger than the Sword Saints that are born?

If Satella escaped her seal after the Beastman War it would've been Wilhelm fighting against her instead of his wife because she and everyone before her were weaker than Wilhelm and he has a higher chance of beating her.

This seems like a plot hole.

Pic unrelated.

So why the fuck didn't Subaru turn off the alarm immediately rather than letting it play for 20 seconds

I'm pretty sure that according to their deal, Ram actually owns Roswaal now.

D-dear lord

Are there any descriptions/pictures of Garfiel?

I mistook him for Ricardo for a while do not crusade me

He hasn't lost the deal yet, their deal is still ongoing.

that looks like rem mimicking betelgeuse to be honest, it even has miesaru te(invisible hand) text on the top right.

It's a cool song.

I only have this

To trick the viewers into thinking they're watching something artsy through the use of juxtaposition

Because the candidates for kings don't make important pacts for the health of a mere butler.
Considering they also have diverse information sources, they likely know what happened at the mansion (the first arc may be a mystery).
No matter how you look at it, Subaru is no butler, Priscilla brought him in the palace probably because she felt she could heavily mess with Emilia using him (which she successfully did so judging from Emilia's loneliness in the OP and ED)

And finally, there is Rem, who is obviously well known as an important figure to Emilia's faction, yet she was completely subservient to Subaru, adding to his authority.

To add effect to it, the entrance of the whale wouldn't be as good otherwise would it user

Do we see the other sword saints?

Are you this butthurt? If viewers think its artistic, it is artistic.

Might as well just skip to the end and accept it already.

Because the dragon has been checking and fixing the seal.

But due to the royal family dying, he has no obligation to do so anymore.

>Under the dragon we are
>Shitbags

Why you hate fun?

Best gif ever of Ram

Ram best girl for that personality

I will not rest easy until I know for sure that clownfucker isn't going to just go all Rumpelstiltskin on Ram.

Remember seeing someone mention that apparently the area where best girl is locked up is full of her love stench and will drain all the mana of anyone in tbere and cause them to go insane from how much of her scent is there. Do you know if this is correct?

They also mentioned the whale in the password

If re:zero was "fun" then that would mean that it would have even a single redeeming quality, which it does not.

But I suppose the people who like this trash have low standards anyway.

>What is Flugel's master plan?

Literally who?

Must be some random nigga from the later novels that aren't even translated

Subaru from 400 years ago

Puck told Subaru that he is truly slothful after he kills him. Does Puck know about Return By Death?

Also when Emilia first gave Subaru the lap pillow, she knows about all his pains and how its been so hard for him. How?

Why does the Whale (Gluttony) spare Subaru? The whale only freaks out after Subaru freaks out after looking at its eye. How can they remember wilhelms wife?

SO.MANY.QUESTIONS.

More or less.

(fun)

Best for banter too

Imagine Rosewaal and Ram fucking
Imagine him taking away her firstborn
Imagine him body snatching it
Imagine the aftermath

That's only theory.
Whale seems to need to eat them and also it's connected to the archbishop with the powers as to what can happen. Puck doesn't but because every time a archbishop dies Subaru takes there authority that's how becomes authority of sloth and gluttony. She didn't she just knew he was going through something

>Imagine Rosewaal and Ram fucking

But it already happened.

Ram was already fucked by Ozwaar.
I'm not interested in a secondhand girl.

Could deal with that for rest of life, pure waifu material

ozwaar