When do we actually start winning the culture war?

I know Sup Forums likes to say that we're winning the culture war... but pure, blatant lefty propaganda like the sort this faggot spews out gets this many views and likes with little to no effort. I'm seeing these videos posted everywhere and getting a ton of positive response. When does it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgZf-m_PjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOBSXyvl4
youtube.com/watch?v=c_VDQVs7OE8
youtube.com/watch?v=sBJmogy9d6U
youtube.com/watch?v=NrdT1rEO54c
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9496-small-souled-bugman-morphology-and-evolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you can plainly see the anti-white agenda in everything but everyone else remains oblivious

>When does it end?
When major cities are dragged into Shira and civil war.
When the whites with not only the instinctive brains, but balls to go out and live a traditional lifestyle with family draw a hard line on the border of their territory.
When North America balkanizes into something more like Europe, and reclamation can began proper.

You can buy views and positive you tube comments. Don’t be such a lemming.

ACTIVATE THE SECRET PLAN NOWWWW

It's a nice thought but how likely is it, actually? Most white people I know seem perfectly content in their self-hatred.

Things have to get worse before they get better

Know this: nothing short of immediate physical discomfort will compel people to act.

When we reach the level of living of barbarian tribes like after the fall of Rome. This counterculture won't stop unless everything is destroyed

You're not winning the culture war. At all.

You have what? Sam Hyde had a show for a bit. Joe Rogan lets on some civic nationalists. Trump is president. You have FOX and Breitbart. But what else?

The media is a Jewish institution. You really think you can infiltrate it that easily?

Or maybe it's just that society really is just that cucked? I was on a hockey message board on Columbus Day and someone posted a link to the "Adam Ruins Everything" video on the subject in the off-topic section to overwhelmingly positive response.

I bet we could get a bipartisan balkanization movement going. All the niggers will move to the blue states for gibs and red states can bad non whites. Everyone wins

Nobody watches kikestream media anymore

Then they die out. Trump won, there's a sizeable amount of whites who DON'T want to go extinct.

Sorry that your region of America will be among the first to fall.

is this guy peak bugman?

He has an aggressive viral marketing team. That doesn’t mean it’s any good. Any thing I’ve watched he makes wild conclusions based on Wikipedia articles.
>because wolves in the wild don’t behave like X, humans don’t have this behavior trait. This is all based on a Wikipedia article that’s heavily edited, but you have to believe me because I’m on TV.
I just find it ridiculous. He’s on the most staged ‘reality’ channel that promotes garbage. People who take him seriously, probably take onion articles as fact.

Good marketing explains the views, not the positive response to the videos.

mainstream culture has been in a continual decline

tv ratings have gone way down
hollywood only stays afloat by the chinese box office
record sales have been dead for over a decade
every cultural figure spoke out against trump and he won

Nice link you

RETARDED NEWFAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgZf-m_PjE

Enjoy

Has anyone been getting anti nazi stuff on youtube lately? Like sabaton rise of evil and that nazi guy who finds out his wife is jewish.

When people start bashing "Adam"s faggot bugman head in with a rock

Are you retarded?

Trump just neutered the NFL with a tweet and you're demoralized by heavy handed shitlib propaganda? If you want to see right wing media you need to make it. Infiltrate the institutions, raise a fuss over censorship, push to get tech ZOG regulated like utilities. Drop the hitler shit and talk with normal people. They're just as annoyed by all of this as you are.

>Adam Jews everything

>Trump just neutered the NFL with a tweet

The NFL is still doing their thing and people are still watching. It's taken a hit for sure but there's no reason to believe people won't just break their boycott and go back to it, just like the whole Target situation. Another thing that obfuscates the NFL ratings situation is that it only takes into account TV ratings and not the rapidly increasing number of people who just watch streams.

>you can buy positive comments
>anyone can make 100 youtube accounts and like their own products.
Just go live in your sheep pasture. Every thing I’ve seen from him is weak and based off of garbage sources. Just because shit has a pretty wrapper, doesn’t make it less shitty.

Yeah but then there's education, social media, and just pop culture (part of the media) in general.

Yeah okay sure, and also just fakes their comparatively lesser numbers. Nothing is real and it's all one big conspiracy.

Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed

the left will lose the culture war once the weak minded resistance actually decides what is too far and start fighting back

i think they play with the number of views

They might, but this is the kind of mentality that lulls people into a false sense of security.

>Oh, no need to push our viewpoint too hard anymore, we're already winning and every indication otherwise is just a trick

Identity politics for the left and culture war for the right.
For the most part these things are designed to have people focus their energy into social issues. To keep people distracted and divided. Meanwhile the changes that matter go unchallenged and unquestioned.

Only culture that you can't easly translate will survive, something you can't really globalize like language, i mean not english (polish) or accent, tradition, religion.
That will survive and fitght with jews, like yandex and vk in russian and tencent china

I don't know anyone that watches this faggot. Fake news!

When we start winning real wars.

I don't think you realize how many people 40+ don't spend any time looking at any of this shit and have been converted to one step away from pure Nazism and/or Libertarianism simply from the same ads and shit we all see. Seriously, the only people falling for this shit are minorities and college-aged whites who weren't raised properly. They're not going to win long-term as they age and realize it was all a farce.

IT might have been rigged by youtube with fake comment generators.

This

The problem with divorce is that it's very one sided. There is no 50/50 most of the time and someone gets fucked.

There used to be a rule in motocross: Don't think about falling down, because if you do, you will.

What you see is an illusion- like the "Wizard" behind the curtain in Oz. Only do what you truly believe in and pursue it fearlessly and with conviction.
It will end when the communists are decimated and driven from this country, once and for all. That WILL happen. It'll end when it ends.

It took the left 40+ years to win their culture war. I can assure you we are winning and you will notice this by the end of the next decade.

Right now

youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOBSXyvl4
youtube.com/watch?v=c_VDQVs7OE8

youtube.com/watch?v=sBJmogy9d6U

youtube.com/watch?v=NrdT1rEO54c

Another good thought associated with this is how many idiots liked the video solely for one or two reasons, even if they weren't discussed in the video. The view count and likes will later be used to affirm this faggot's ability to have his finger on the pulse of millennials, etc. It's all disinformation at best. Only a small sect of people are really this delusional.

>lefty pol
>we're winning the culture war

>not hooktubing

The strong win at the end. Ba happy.

We are though. We're the new punk rock and growing in influence daily.

I don't know what you're talking about. Bugman just showed me the light on how good divorce is!

Nah, if anything most people notice that and are perfectly okay with it, because:
>white guilt
>blacks and spics feel like they're sticking it to the Man, there's no reason for them to oppose something that they feel that would end nicely for them

How can you have this be the speaker of your political philosophy and not think "A-are we comically lame?" Just look at this guy.

Too bad that's not how it'd go down

If anything, the North would get sick of the dirty dirty South's bullshit and let them break off into the confederacy again. Following partisan lines, conservative western states would follow suit and join (All states from North Dakota to Texas, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho) to create the grand confederacy. Shortly after, the confederacy would collapse since all those states were the taker states in the Union, ie useless pieces of shit that took more taxes than they put in.

The resulting economy would look something like Slovenia, but with black people. Meanwhile, the Atlantic coast would remain the United States and the Pacific coast would form into something new, and without the burden of all the shitty states would turn into something like Germany if Germany had all the land of Europe. In other words, The US would become the 4th Reich utopia all you stormfags wanted, while you'd rightfully drown in a mess of your own making

>We're the new punk rock and growing in influence daily.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rural and suburban retards actually believe this

>we
>we're
fuck off newfaggot

Because unfortunately, that is what trendy males generally look like these days. He isn't some out-of-place clown when the West is largely a circus.

What will kill the NFL will be the concussion scandal.

Also the tv deals are up in 2018 and I would bet their will be a lockout.

>What will kill the NFL will be the concussion scandal.
... but why?

I don't watch nor do i care about niggerball but I would hazard a guess that most people (myself included) would watch literal bloodsports so I don't know why niggers banging their noggins is an issue.

We have the truth.

> bugman
Where did this phrase come from all of a sudden?
A month ago I'd never heard it even once, then all of a sudden it's all over my podcasts and Mongolian throat singing forums.
Was there a Patient Zero, or is this thing ex nihilo?

Propaganda being seen means little, unless it's having an overall effect, which it no longer is.

Believe what you want, but in the case of Canal Street/French Quarter business post-game, we are seeing dips in revenue. I even notice that garbage cans are less full between the Canal Street side of the Quarter and the Superdome. Attendance is still 100%, but only the away teams seem to be partying this year.

Is he fatter than usual?

MPC term
I think Sam Hyde popularized it

Fighting lawsuits cost a lot of money. With the declining tv raitings going down because of this flag stuff it will be to much to handle.

Also I wouldn't let my kids play football and a lot of people are starting to think this way.

Talkin bout culture wars? Try talkin bout I be really out here cacklin at u white homos! Talkin bout girls like u Kno. But all u do is talk. 20k on my wrist. That speaks for itself. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is. try talkin bout my black fuckin balls!

We’ll win the culture war when we treat it like an actual war.

When this new wave of right wing thought realizes it needs to take a revolutionary stance toward its politics and its actions in society.

Right now all I see are a bunch of reactionary meme-lords. Trump is a means to an end, yet everyone here acts like he is the end in itself.

We are still in the status quo, don’t delude yourselves.

90% of pol-posters are basically Goldwater Reoublicans with a racist bent.

You have to see what comes next, and direct yourselves toward that society. Otherwise you’re no better than the (((anarchists))) and college-age (((Marxists))).

i agree, but all that noggin smacking makes them more violent

Collision injuries in the NFL will make it less likely that parents will put their kids in football. Lower youth participation means there will be fewer adults in the upcoming generation that will be interested in the sport as entertainment.

Have you put your ear to the ground recently? There is an ember, remember this in 20 years.

Embrace accelerationism. Let the left continue to attack white people. In theory, they should eventually turn to us. Never in history has a people willingly let themselves be destroyed without a fight. And assuming there hasn't been some sort of mass altering of how we think/behave, this should still hold true. In the meantime, we need to conduct ourselves in a way which appeals to those sick of the anti-white agenda. The time it would take to "de-program" people would be wasted when we can just as easily let the left continue with its rabid anti-white hate and effectively do our recruiting for us. There is no way for us to win via democracy. Unfortunately, the general public is nowhere near as free-thinking as we may think. We can attack the media all we want, but they still have the upper hand. They'll spin it into something it isn't and the masses will lap it up. I see no point in continuing this culture war if society is still ultimately going to be lead by the same people. We need society to collapse. Either we get enough people to launch a revolution (unlikely) or the left eats itself and society collapses (more likely). That's when we make our move.

Yeah, how fucking dare people decide not to spend time with each other than to fight and hate themselves and potentially scar their kid(s) for life? FUCKING DEGENERATES!

Over/under: this cucks height is 5'4"

>no fault divorce

thanks reagan! what a conservative hero!

moar like "actibate da seekwet pwan naaaaaoooo" amirite?

I've always hated this Adam faggot and I knew this was exactly what we were headed for
>le gay man talks for a few episodes about shit you'd expect
>laughably self-assured in his beliefs that are questionable at times
>posts sources but many of them are iffy, at best
>immediately starts going after white people with his new-found "credibility"
Faggot numales: not even once

And then after importing millions of shitskins the economy collapses from more welfare recipients than taxpayers

Silent majority my friend.
Listen to the normies, they joke about triggerings and tranny bathrooms even the left aren't buying a lot of this bullshit. Sure quietly playing along isn't helping, but there will be a push back before things get catastrophic

> Texas
> taker state

U wot m8

Unless people are going hungry or directly, physically threatened, the masses won't act.
Rome learned this with bread and circuses

Adam isn't wrong all the time. He's anti-circumcision. I think the show is funny, even if I don't agree with every conclusion.

thanks for good explanation, b r o s

Yeah Adam, tell me how all those kids with divorced parents are better off now that they have tomsplit their time and emotions between two families. Surely that has set them up for long meaningful relationships in the future.

Go fuck around, knock up a chick, divorce her. Do it for you. Selfishness is good. Look out for number one.

You sound like you're in denial. This faggot unfortunately does have a following.

The right has spent about 50 years LOSING because they let (((the left))) take over and dominate television and film in hollywood, as well as the education industry, law, and banking. Suddenly a new technology comes out called 'the internet'.

What is the boomer-right-wing response?

Nothing.

The left takes over and dominates every single major web application without exception, every single major one. Does the right wing attempt to nationalize twitter and impose free speech? No. That's 'communist' we need 'less government control'...kek. Any free speech laws pushed? No. Any attempt to buy out or infiltrate and take over these platforms? No.

Literally nothing. sitting on hot ass, losing 'with grace'. Just faggotry.

Some far right wing people gather together to complain on an anime message board and a handful of people gather together on youtube to bitch and complain, some clone applications are created which have no resonance and do not touch the brain-space of the normie in any way whatsoever...Think they are 'winning' the culture war.

I have news for you. You need to control THE PLATFORMS of normie brain-space to win the culture war. The right is losing because they behave like utter utter FAGGOTS. This is such an important issue. The education system, web applications, film, tv, law, banking. They control them all like dictators and the right HANDS it over to them like morons.

If you think they are 'losing' you haven't been paying attention.

>culture war

culture war was fought and lost during the 60s you fucking children

MPC term
it's caught on mostly in twitter circles
read this thread if you've got the time mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9496-small-souled-bugman-morphology-and-evolution/

When the power goes out. Only way to combat the Electric Jew

why though? Can anyone post a link to read where a freak like that explains why he mutilated his dick and balls?

These are Jews, and they are propped up solely by other Jews acting as a collective. Due to their (((high verbal IQ))), Jews are able and motivated to flood social media and comment sites. Jews are out there aggressively commenting and liking members of their tribe. It's not goyim who are promoting this trash.

The key to bringing it all down is to publicly IDENTIFY them as Jews engaging in Jew-fuckery. When you get attacked, publicly identify your attackers as Jews, because they probably are.

I miss her.

You'll never win the culture war because your opponents think you're racist. And most of you are racists. It's that simple. You're stupid for being racists, and everyone else sees you as stupid. Therefore anything you believe in is stupid. You'll probably think "well this guy's stupid for thinking racism is stupid", which is because you're a stupid racist. The only way you can win the culture war is to marry white nationalism with the fag-left. And then there's no point in winning.

Have fun losing, retards.