PROOF Sup Forums is a PSYOP

>be Sup Forums
>fight back against MSM for trying to divide and conquer
>buy into every racist/anti-semitic meme to ever grace the Earth

Starting to think that Sup Forums itself is just one big psyop to convince normies people this retarded exist.

Pic related: it is a beautiful mixed race lady - proof that the racist ideology of Sup Forums is false.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UyOAfyN2kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>beautiful mixed race lady
>beautiful

She is a disgusting thot, gas yourself.

find 1 flaw faggot

>buy into every ...
thats on you libdem
shiny gold hooks are still hooks

eye width desu other then tha pretty cute senpi

Somebody shoop her eyes closer together, I reckon she'd be 8/10, especially with those knockers

you know the rules

sharpie!
now!

Easily 12 inches between her eyes lol.

Brittany, you're degenerate and a poor representation of this board, please just stick to shilling your tits on twitter

My dick's not in her

her one flaw is that she isn't my GF

picofhammerheadshark.png

It's not a furry anthro, that's enough of a flaw.

I have the same nose, always thought it was ugly, now i'm confused.

ayy

Besides her big tits and relativel healthy weight she is flawed in every other regard.

>Pic related: it is a beautiful mixed race lady - proof that the racist ideology of Sup Forums is false

no

catfish

this

Sup Forums has shills that work either way so you are right on that
You are wrong about her though. She is ugly

this

found the jew.

Brittany plz go

>beautiful

shes not white

> to convince normies people this retarded exist.
your lebbit is showing

youtube.com/watch?v=-UyOAfyN2kA

>Pic related: it is a beautiful mixed race lady.
Would not pull-out.

she is perfection

Venti is legit attractive, and she dresses very well.

Ick a negress

Fuck off CIA. You're too obvious.

counrerpoint

>freakishly large ogre
>hideous racemixed abomination
>random mix of traits of two parent races

>Sup Forums is one size fits all
wrong you stupid idiot

i post here every day and don't buy into the retarded conspiracies, and i don't even really hate minorities that much(though I think all illegals should be catapulted over the border)

I refuse to watch her shit because she has ugly nigger eyes and I'm a libertarian. RINO BTFO.

I can prove race mixing is beneficial.
The best countries are racially homogenous right? Can we all agree to that?
Now, what happens if everyone race mixes?
We all become mutts, and boom all of a sudden the entire earth is racially homogenous.

Shills are out in force today.

If you are going to ruin the board with bs/misinfo, make it believable lol.

degenerate

>nose
>forehead
>straightens her hair to appear white
>"""""beautiful"""""

It's called 'controlled opposition.'

Would bang

as

>.gif

why, why wouldnt you make this into a webm

fuck

who gives a fuck?

>HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY E-CELEB GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

man get the fuck out of here

only shills race bait and only idiots buy into it

>ugly face
>nice, big, milky titties

5/10

m-mommy! m-me wanty milky, mommy!

SHE NEEDS MY JUICE!!!!

baby want milk

more like this pls

shit taste

traps are gay

Looks like the broad they modeled Mass Effect Andromeda after.

>the fact that there is a woman I want to bang proves an ideology right or wrong

I'm not going to try to defend the gutters of Sup Forums, but that shit is, quite literally, thinking with your dick. Perhaps you should put some more thought into your arguments before you come here.

Sage.

I would cum inside her vagina with the force of a trillion suns. I don't care what species she is. I would fuck her until my penis fell off, even if she was pregnant.

If you want people to stop buying into racist memes, fix the cultures that originate them. Hint: the cultures that originate racist memes aren't white.

dude she is a uber mutt...

look at those milkers

What makes here beautiful?

>fat tits
>the best milk ever
Fuark

Reported to the swedish feminist police and SIDF. Enjoy your jail time you sexist bigot

Who said the contrary?

This is the love we share among each other, the kind of love we would never be able to find again if you separate us, OP.

>especially if she was pregnant
Remember where you are :^)

I knew I've seen this chick somewhere

Wonder if she shitpost here for self-promotion?

Dude those dud-jugs though. Can't deny it.

>2017
>spiderposting

god damnit i would contribute to the purification of the genes of her offspring so fucking hard.

my dick is not in her mouth

are you gay, user?

Except she's ugly....haha
Faggot!

Brittany Venti is a disgruntled ethnonationalist who knows she wouldn't fit in anywhere. She's as Sup Forums as any 56%er. She also harassed soyboys at Charlottesville

What he said

>SIDF
kek'd

Try and sneak up on that cunt, you can't motherfucker. Fish head, fish head, rolly polly fish head.

my wife had small breasts and since she was pregnant and gave birth to my son, got huge jugs.

dont get overexited over female extremities man

she's an 80 IQ titcow with a hideous screeching shrill voice

I want to go to Swedish jail. Probably nicer than my apartment.

can't. i love this ho.

Would bang, but she's still only a 6/10.

and just wanna say this,you only like her because of her cow tits,other than that she is a filthy quadroon and will be gassed in the oven.

>PROOF Sup Forums is a PSYOP
Asking a loaded question about a pic is proof of psyop. It seems your premise is that the following responses will be your proof. No.

Lay out your proof for all. Tell us how this psyop works and the mechanisms at work and how it will be used.

Sup Forums is now a CIA bant board

>implying it isn't

she kinda looks like a whiter version of ana fox

Shill
Saged
Your first mistake was posting a half-breed

Wearing a shirt with a non continuous border around arm hole.
>0/10 would not shoah

there are considerably more nudes of her here and there since she was shilling her twitch or whatever streams she did for years now.

She shills on every board on 4ch and takes every advantage to get money out of idiots, id assume as far as 5y ago mby even more

I always felt like the racist/anti Semitic posts on pol were satire mixed with a little truth from stereotypes.

Before the election it wasn't like this with all these racial posts and nazi posts. There were very few. Sup Forums is being brigaded by outside entities making these posts fooling normies and making pol look bad. Half of pol isn't even white, the alt right was never about neonazism or even white nationalism until Richard Spencer somehow got the honorary title of leader of the alt right.

It's another trick by outside forces to discredit Sup Forums. The trump administration and infowars and YouTube pundits get a lot of info and opinions off pol. They are trying to discredit everyone by making shill threads constantly to make this look like a place for hate speech.

Mark my words, this will increase until they try to shut pol down.

Look at her thighs. So THICK.

>>convince normies people this retarded exist

I'm convinced.

I would do anything

I want her to sit on my face. I would tonque her butthole