When there's too many deers just about everyone accepts that it's reasonable for hunters to kill a few...

When there's too many deers just about everyone accepts that it's reasonable for hunters to kill a few. But when there's too many humans everyone is silent. Why the hypocrisy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

looking for this?

I agree, people like OP who do no value human life should be shot.

Do you plan on eating your depopulation kills faggot? If so live-stream, if not "Fuck Off" and kys as you are literally part of the problem after all.

Be the hero humanity needs.

Yeah. I'm totally the problem. Not these ugly, useless, unemployed, unintelligent, disease-ridden Africans having 20 kids. Gosh darn it.

there aren't too many humans
there's too many niggers.

>Deers
Retard detected

Oh look, a humanist! It's not that he doesn't value human life, it's only that he acknowledges that most of the people are barely any human, they are gregarious animals who champion morality to justify their humaneness, otherwise they don't seem to have even the slightest grasp on reality, moreover they don't even try to comprehend how this world works. They crawl, they eat, they breed and they spout their threadbare arguments in an attempt to look superior.

His flag is an excuse for the grammar mistakes, I would rebuke a European for a grammar mistake, but never an American because itțs commonplace.

Because normies don't want to admit that the nigger population is too big.

Sup Forums has been calling for the purge of Africa, India, China, and Israel forever.

Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics—you name it—is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what man is—not what do-gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be. The universe will let us know—later—whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it.

>His flag is an excuse for the grammar mistakes, I would rebuke a European for a grammar mistake, but never an American because itțs commonplace.
>itts

Pot meet kettle. Fucking gypsies.

False equivalency. Deer are not people. Next?

Burger proving his intelligence once again! On the Romanian keyboard, ț is on the ' key, so it was a typo.

Idk deer is a 4 letter word taught around 1st grade here in America. So I say no leniency. Those red deer you guys have are pretty viscous. I'd like to come to Romania one day and bag one.

>he doesn't know animism is the one objectively true ideology in all of Creation.

because communism/marxism preaches equality among people trying to dismantle/disarm the class system
the class system is whats helped us evolve now that we have troglodytes breeding in mass on a r/selection scale its a problem
when people talk about themselves they stop talking scientifically
its the same problem with race, gender, etc
idk only talking point i know that helps with bringing it up in discussion is being like
"Dogs have subspecies same as cats, they're the same species but different specific characteristics, if a killer whales endangered blah blah blah"
Idk if I missed any talking points let me know
Also this cattle die, and kinsmen die,
but the one thing to live on are the good deeds of a dead man

Because Hunters are stronger then deer.

It isn't even about killing people. Just stop giving aid to Africa. That is literally it.

The reason for the aid and population in Africa is that it guarantees and endless supply of consumers and labour for importation into Europe by the Globalists or Jews or Illuminati whatever you'd like to call them.

because humans are more important than animals. those who rule make the rules. and currenly, humans rule on the world, so they deem that humans are more important.

>typo

Doesn't matter, Djordji. Spellcheck before you post if you're so fucking bright.

habit does not equal intelligence.

Meat is murder.

The most basic answer is that nobody ever thinks "Shoot, I could be the next deer" during hunting season.

Also, unless you're talking about "too many humans" in China, India, and Africa alone, you're not actually caring about solving an actual problem.

Guess you better pack your bags and go hunting the African families with 8 kids each.

Cause humans are to important then seeing a guy dressed in a deer costume