JoJo

Joubin confirmed rock human.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwHLmkgAp_z2PJNViwveeN0fdFSlaJMDd2UATMAJ0GY/edit?usp=sharing
vocaroo.com/i/s08IPQUdaRZG
vocaroo.com/i/s0HKLPPjBYmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Effect script is finally up. Same deal as the last times, reply to this post with your recording while stating somewhere in your post which one it is. Links for everything are in there, at the end of the script.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwHLmkgAp_z2PJNViwveeN0fdFSlaJMDd2UATMAJ0GY/edit?usp=sharing

Come forth, DEADLY QUEEN!!

GO! ZIPPERMAN!

Gappy makes me happy

I need that SAS/Statue Legend template

Strangely, this one-shot was quite good.

Just finished part 7
7 > 5=4 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

Don't know why I made this.

That girl was a bitch.
Gangbang rape doujin when?

>5 that high
>3 above anything

vocaroo.com/i/s08IPQUdaRZG
e24

>7 > 5=4 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

Better than average/10

vocaroo.com/i/s0HKLPPjBYmA
E17

7 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 3 >1
5 is really good if you read the oringal in moorspeak or wait for the new translation

No he's a good boy. The chapter after the one he's introduced in starts of with some hamfisted foreshadowing about him being evil because of his innocence. His mother and the Rock Humans were all using him for their own gain and eventually he'll decide enough is enough and snap, and then no one will be safe.

Pretty good taste, not quite mine but I think we could be friends.

8 (so far) > 7 > 6 = 5 = 4 > 2 > 3 > 1

>yfw his mother is the main villain
>yfw a jojo milf villain

Holy shit I love it.

1>7>6>3>4>5>2

7=6=5=4=3=2=1

this is correct

>Favorite part 7 stand
But how

7>4>5>6>3>2>1

No bully please.

She's going to do something in the plot?
Was she a stand user?
Is she related to the Joestar/Higashikata/Kujo ?

4 > 7 > 6 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 3

Boy, I can't wait to see Chews the Debris

Who would Giorno have gotten along better with?

Dio or Jonathan?

Johnny

Jonathan. I can't imagine Dio liking him.

Well if EoH is anything to go off of, Dio is proud to see that his own son is willing to use him to achieve his own goals so I guess Dio?

> 1>5
sorry you had to put up with the bad translation

It has nothing to do with the translation, I just don't like any of the characters and didn't care about the plot. A lot of the Stands were cool though.

She's related to the Kujos (she fucking gave birth to Josefumi what the fuck kind of question is this?). She's also the reason Josefumi wanted to kill himself. The Damo arc started off with Josuke about to go and meet Josefumi's family but that got interrupted. With Damo confirming that Josuke is part Josefumi and Josuke hardline saying he's Josefumi now, he's no doubt going to want to go meet her twice as much now.

I doubt she'll be the main villain given we've had Jobin longer and that fucking S U B T L E foreshadowing in chapter 34, but she's no doubt important and whatever her deal is will be a catalyst in Jobin's development. I could be completely wrong but that seems most likely given what Araki's been building up with Jobin.

>Jolyne with Part 5 crew

well

Araki ships Jolyne with Buccellati.

Yeah, translation isn't the reason, just taste, I've read shit scans on bato.to when my first language is even english and it's still my third favorite part, mainly because of the Bruno.

joylne's head and body do not match :s

Post 100 year at the bottom of the ocean DIO was pretty based when jojos weren't involved.

>Its a joshuu arc

How you think the characters interact with each other if they meet up?

>Gyro, Mista, Tsurugi and Okuyasu doing bad jokes/puns
>Rohan, Abachio and Johnny assholes.
>F.F and Mikitaka W E I R D

Hi D0C

Jolyne, Hermes, Lucy Steel and Yasuho have a foursome

fite me

What did he mean by this?

EoH proved they barely talk to eachother and all clam up at the prospect of telling eachother about their futures.

EoH isn't canon, is fanfic-tier

But hot damn it's fun

Was Da'vinci a stand user?

No he used an Easel.

>my fucking face when animefags get attached to Shigechi and he dies in 2 weeks

I just reread the chapters too. That shit hits hard. I hope they have some good music in the background when it all goes down

Nyo ho

>get attached to Shigechi
Yeah no, I don't think so.

Hey! YOU!

7 > DIO's World > 8 > 5 >= 4 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 1

Jesus I forgot how fucking brutal the Planet Waves fight was. I still don't know how the fuck this shit got published in WSJ, even back in their heyday when they were lax as fuck on allowing violence.

>WSJ put "censorship" in jojo
>Still with that "censorship" the manga is brutal af
Araki's hacks.

Love it

>The period of girls synchronise if they stay in the same place much time
>Girl's Prison
>Lots of stand users
>Periodtime
>Survivor
Savage

>those toned arms
>that sideboob
>that expression
ARAKI DID YOU KNOW WHAT THIS COVER WOULD DO TO MY DICK YOU FUCKING CUNT

I don't much care for the way the colorization makes Araki's blood look. It looks pretty striking as just splotches of black ink, but color it all red and it doesn't have the same effect.

So THERE'S Mickey Mouse.

See, if Pucci wasn't interested in dick then he'd realise that the best thing to do was find a random female prisoner and give her Survivor and send her back to the ward and just tell her to hide.

She's waiting for you user

diamante loco es un bonito stand
>funny you guys claim it's bad but liked it

If you watch those reaction people some of them started claiming Shigechi was their favorite character like 2 minutes after meeting him. (Josuke taught him that paying for friends was bad yet Shigechi basically paid his way into those viewers' hearts.) Then the Jew-ery started and the viewers began finding him to be threatening, but felt that with him being a kid it's not entirely his fault. With Harvest, Part 2 ending on a comedic high-note he was cemented, as far as they were concerned, as a fun minor friend / ally.

I hated the fat fuck when I read the manga yet still felt a little bad for him when Kira showed up. I think his death will hit viewers especially hard.

I think that's mainly because we've been stuck with reworded Duwang for who knows how long so most people who read it missed out on the stuff that was meant to make him more sympathetic. The animefriends have a fucking wild ride in store for them.

I just solved jojolion.

Did somebody say DUWANG

HOLY SHIT

>Kaato was the weird mangaka
>writing manga from behind bars for 15 years
>Norisuke impregnated Rohan
>Let's Eat Out A Mangaka arc soon

I had no reason to believe that line would make it into the anime but not hearing him say it was pretty disappointing.

Yeah, I'm gonna be pretty sad when we don't get to hear WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DUWANG (chew)

didn't he say something really close?

>Kaato's manga is the weird comic in SO

So, dubanon, are we going to make a Duwang dub once part 4 is finished?

>YOU are the super retard

Can someone please tell me when Part 4 of Jojo gets good?

This is probably the weakest season ever

When you get some better tastes

You're probably the weakest poster ever

>"season"

nice bait, though

>two tired jokes in one
Let's not.

Shit was meant to kick into gear next week but they're changing the order of events so that they get the worldbuilding out of the way in the first half and then in the week after next all the plot stuff starts going off. 4's biggest weakness was the first half being really unfocused but it hits it's stride in about 2 weeks and doesn't slow down from there. Also, why are you posting a Part 7 reaction image if you're only up to Part 4, in the anime no less?

But hey, calm down.

It was only a fucking "illusion".

Bizarre question, but would a fight be completely turned around in any part if any of the characters EVER had to take a shit so bad if they took even another step they'd lose control? We don't see them going to the toilet except for maybe a few times in Stardust Crusaders and it's strange that in so many battle manga that no characters ever need to shit, not just in Jojo. You'd think that all that adventuring and gut splattering would cause at least a single character to shit themselves, let alone leak.

Go away

The shit they go through their shit would probably be more blood than fecal matter

i once had a thought

in all those action movies when someone gets stabbed in the stomach and the sword gets pulled out

wouldn't the sword have excrement all over it along with blood? or pull poo out with it and infect the person really bad?

Does Josuke even once use his own hands or feet to hit someone? That part there with him extremely angry at Rohan would be a perfect moment for a physical punch but instead it's Crazy Diamond again.

I read up to part 1-3 (6) of Jojo and skip parts 4-5 since they serve purpose within the Jojo universe by some Jojo fans.

Because it's a bait? Maybe, probably, who knows.

SKIPPING PARTS IS FOR LOSERS

So instead of that retarded bait guide on how to skip parts, we now going to have this. Terrific user, terrific

But they do you fucking jackass.