Obama didn't do anything usefu

Obama didn't do anything usefu...

obama was a puppet nigger to get the black vote
you are fucking retarded

I doubt America will make that mistake again.

he made jobs

Obama was a better president than Trump. :^)

Hopefully #neveragain rip 2008-2016

Yes, a nigger being president isn't useful.

Because of Obama, we will never have another black president.

we put a muslim in charge of an openly islamophobic country and no one could do shit kek

>yas you can, if you act like a WHITE
And it continues...

Yay?

This message is for jason , ehh , nichols , ive been listeing to him on fox , uh ,this fucking nigger , y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it! Lets change Martin Luther King- NIGGER DAY , Christmas- NIGGER DAY , Columbuy-NIGGER DAY. He´s talking about columbus killing 200000 people , well it the fucking camel nigger that got the nigger blood in ´em, the terrorists , the fucking syrian muslim piece of shit isis nigger terrorists , dont you give a shit about them? I mean how many did they kill , the fucking camel niggers , how many fucking nigger ,in , eeehm , Africa by other niggers? Huh? You tell me that! How about the trafficking, the nigger trafficking of young children?
How about that you fucking piece of shit?Huh? Youre unbelievable , you peop- , you niggers are unbelievable. I mean , its just ,you blame everybody else for your demise and you know what? You love to got a bleeding heart because thats how you survive- by playing the fucking victims. You people cant live in a civilized society because youre fucking primates and uncivilized. 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are commited by fucking niggers ander there is like what- 15% of you people? Yknow you dont belong here, you fucking dont belong.

Horsey is a cancer causing AIDS virus.

Obama was sure useful fawning the flames of racism and making sure blacks were subjugated to Democrat Rule.

This. Obama burned the bridge.

THIS

Where's the unedited version?

>says Whitey Mc Cracka

>CNN
wew

I agree, he had more experience and thus made a (((better president))), but Trump still has a pretty good (((cabinet))) to keep things running.

Are you saying the most useful thing Obama did was be black?

Half black. He couldn't even do that right

There will be never be another nigger president in our lifetime. America learned it’s lesson, enough white people who were guilt tripped into voted for the effeminate Kenyan have awoken ( or “woke” for the nigs). It’ll never happen again. Obama was the worst president in world history by every statistical measure

Obama a better president? Are you fucking high? He was the worst president in the history of the planet. Everything he did was anti-American, anti-white, and meant to tear this country apart. You’re a fucking idiot

>advisor of obummer claims blumpf sucks
color me surprised

>lying to children
>basing whether or not a nigger can be a president not on the merits of the individual, but on whether or not an incompetent nigger has been in the office
What the fuck is wrong with Horsefucker?

QUICK SOMEBODY CALL THE OBAMALEAF POSTER

fixed

NO FUCK OFF.
HE NEEDS TO BE RAKED.

>gramma
>no mom
>no dad

she'd never take the time to say that to her baby when a good whoopin would do it and more.

This conversation didn't happen because Fartbongo was abandoned by his worthless nigger sperm donor

Your propaganda is based on literal myth. How does that make you feel?

Paging Obamaleaf
Paging Obamaleaf

bitch was owned by Citibank
started 6 new wars killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions
absolute failure across the board

thats a huge bitch

very subtle redpill
that will be lost on it's target audience.

as for Obama. you could ignore everything he ever did but still justifiably lynch him after bowing and kissing the hand of the Saudi King.

>Horsey thinks nigs have tribal prints all over their furniture
Heh, I love when progressives accidentally slip and show that they're also racist.

Says Spooky Mc Nigga. Go "protest" the deaths of some more heroin dealers Shitlord.