I can't be the only one who is disgusted by the fact that a small girl wants to fuck a man well into his late twenties...

I can't be the only one who is disgusted by the fact that a small girl wants to fuck a man well into his late twenties. Seriously,this is fucking disgusting. Shierke is like 11 or 12 and Miura has her lusting after some old dude. Every Guts and Shierke scene makes me gag,just the thought of it is revolting. What the fuck is wrong with Miura? She could've just been a cool loli witch but he ruined it by adding her to Guts' retarded harem.

The whole harem thing is fucking retarded as well since it's obvious Guts only gives a shit about Casca.

>He must browse reddit if he doesn't want to see a grown man have sex with a child!

Is it really a harem if he doesn't reciprocate at all, and never will? It's really just a couple of sheltered little groupies cocklusting after a paragon of masculinity.

It's a crush, you retard. Stop treating a kid like an adult.

>Implying Guts x Schierke isn't end game

Shierke will win in the end after a time skip where it will be ok to show Guts fuck her.

Quads of truth.

Nice

She has a fucking crush on him.

>I can't be the only one who is disgusted by the fact that a small girl wants to fuck a man well into his late twenties.
Where do you think you are? There are also cases like this IRL. Are you a girl or what? Plus Guts deserves a harem. Fuck off.

Donno about you op but when i was around that age all i did was play with my dick and goggled girls, my age and older.

Its just a fucking crush you retard. Little girls have them all the time in real life, and Guts isn't a pedo so there's nothing weird about it.

>little girls never had crushes on older men
>little boys never had crushes on older women

Tell me friend, what shithole did you grow up in?

Nigga teens get crushes on older guys all the time, just like most men probably got their first crush on a TV actor.
Guts is mature, strong-willed and confident, those are traits that most people look up to.

Yeah, I mean the Japs tend to be creepier about it, but it's a pretty universal trope.

What kind of fucking shithole did you grow up in? Sure,it's normal for them to have crushes but on fucking teenage singers and other shit. It's just fucked up for them to have a crush on anyone over 18. It's disgusting.

Little kids have crushes on older people all the time. Just look at celebrities. Or even teachers. I had a crush on my second grade teacher.

The adults just ignore it because it's a puppy crush, which Guts is doing. It'd only be a problem if he were showing signs of being romantically interested in her as well, which he isn't.

This isn't Kodome no Jikan or whatever that manga was called.

How old is she actually?

Unknown.

> It's just fucked up for them to have a crush on anyone over 18. It's disgusting.

Geez I guess I was fucked up to have a crush on my 23 years old teacher in middle-school, and my female childhood friend was fucked up for having a crush on my 27 years old dad.

No user you're fucked up, love is a pure thing, especially at that age. Get some help friend.

>implying Guts x Slan isn't where the money is at

Same here, most of my friends all had crushes on figurehead types or actors, not boybands or anything dumb like that.

My best friend when i was 12 had a crush on Gary Oldman of all people because we watched Leon The Professional

>Implying best girls ever win

Lord kek has spoken

Best girl will win.

Guts is 22-24.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Haremshit is easily the worst part of Berserk.

Guts doesn't need to get his dick sucked by everyone, he doesn't need to always be the best and have all chicks.

Honestly I would've dropped if prior to that point Berserk wasn't an amazing series.

Also Schierke bringing harem hijinks will always piss me off.

I had a crush on my cousin's girlfriend when I was 4, she was 20+

Did you give her hug of desperation bordering on groping?

>implying we cannot always hope

I think you are applying the adult version of her affection to the character,
as you said the kids 11-12 yrs old so i think her crush for a older man is just misunderstood admiration,
get your mind out of the gutter and stop reading ero shit.

Back then, girl as old as Schierke used to marry guys as old as Guts.
Deal with it, SWJ.

>Guts doesn't need to get his dick sucked by everyone, he doesn't need to always be the best and have all chicks.
Guts was already Chad status before in TBOTH. He's always had it in him, he's just kind of a loner at heart.

/thread

We don't do that here kiddo

do you realize how retarded does that sound? The man sits and slays and kills every single shit that puts him or his comrades in danger, its obvious that a lottle girls is going to see him like a hero or a parental figure, don't you know a single shit about platoni love? or did your parents hate you or something? holy shot man

>Sup Forums
>we
I am afraid we don't do that, ked.

Harem is the only reason nips buy Berserk

>What is puppy Love?

It's when you are curious if dogs have moist asses like a cat's nose, or it's kind of like cold, but solid like cow's ass.

He read one too many doujins and thinks that every little girl will try to rape a man they admire in his sleep.

Honestly this, I really hate how nowadays you can't like person unless you want to fuck him.

I am sorry, it's absolutely out of place and I am ready to get my shit thrown for it, but Captain America: Civil War, Cap was defending Bucky against the whole world because he felt personally responsible for what happened to him, and you can make a case Bucky is innocent, and it's BASIC COMRADERY, he didn't want to fuck him in the ass goddamit

Nah, once you become an adult anyone you like is someone you want to dick. Non sexual relationships are for children and retards. Spartans knew best.

your life must be really sad

Thats a very common thing. Ive seen girls as young as 8 lusting after adults. It will be over soon, because little witch pussy belongs to Isidro

she could see him as a father figure... no?

>it's a "local Sup Forums sperg proves that he has the social intelligence of an especially puritan elementary schooler while everyone else replies in bewilderment" episode

Kill yourself and don't come back, normalfag.

No homo, but Guts is handsome af, like 7 feet tall, superhumanly strong alpha male, women around him not being attracted would be more unrealistic.

>well into his late twenties
Guts is 22 according to miura.

Guts is like 6ft tall senpai.

He's 190, actually.

So like 6ft 3, nowhere near 7ft.

Man... I never wanted to fug my elementary school math teacher, did I?

Have you never heard of the electra complex?
How does the idea of a little girl liking a father figure so outrageous to you even though it's a common theme in western media?

Yours too if you can't detect sarcasm and irony

Geez, imagine this guy in public. Some little girl out with her parents says, "When I grow-up, I want to marry daddy!" Her parents laugh it off, but this guy shits his pants, runs over and starts going on a tard-tantrum about how her father must be sexually abusing her and how dare her whore of a mother allow this to happen.

>i'm older than Guts

Please an hero

Where do you thing you are?

>being sexually attracted to a fully grown adult is disgusting

10 year olds get boners
girls as young as 7 get their periods

Our 18 year old consent laws have exceptions for 16 year olds and in some places 14 year olds.

there are 12 year olds on a forum somewhere writing rapey fanfiction together.

Sometimes 5 year old little girls will try and wear their mothers bra

Sexuality develops from a young age, its pretty normal.

Now if it was reversed and it was a grown man molesting children, even 10 year old wizard girls in a fucked up fantasy setting with demon rape, then that would be different.

But Guts ain't fucking anyone

i know you are fully aroused by her

This is good thread

>guts being sold and raped by bubba black at the tender age of 9 is fine but a girl crushing on he-man is not¨
ok Sup Forums

By the time I was 13 I wanted to bang a good half of my female teachers, I jerked off to all of them who weren't straight up ugly or grannies.

I'm sure it's not impossible for a 12-14 year old girl to think lewdly of a 20-30 year old man.

I'd seduce a cute preteenager in front of you just to see how buttblasted you get. Get the fuck out if you can't handle lolis.

Pretty sure Guts is in his early twenties and Schierke is like 15 or something.

Schierke is tsundere for Isidoro. She'll remember Guts as her first crush

Semantics, he's still a big dude and chicks dig that.

>Schierke is tsundere for Isidoro.
Oh fuck no.

literally /thread now everyone gtfo

In vast majority of Europe age of consent is literally 14, no strings attached. About 1/3 of EU has age of consent being 15 and a few of the countries have it at 16.

Also Amerifat retards still cannot into history and don't know that in medieval times it was literally a case of "if it bleeds, it breeds" and there was no real age gap as long as the female was ready for breeding.

>if it bleeds, it breeds

Well they also understood that a 10~13 year old was likely to have trouble in childbirth and likely not be able to have a second child.

Though I can't see many ancient woman getting past 14 as a virgin unless they had some royal pussy

>be 22
>already having gray hair
That's toughie.

Most people didn't care about having more than 1 child. It was already hard enough to make do as it is with nobles constantly taking most of your crops as "tax".
Either way, you said it yourself, the rule fully applied unless it was a royal pussy in which case it had a chance to last until 15-16.

It's no secret that Miura is pedophile, he even signed that petition to not ban lolicon. Just deal with it. He's not a westcuck.

Schierke was jealous as fuck when Isidoro met Isma. Also, Guts has been after Casca for too long for ending with anyone else.

What the hell, man. Since i started masturbating (around 8) i have my crushes. Teachers, mom friends, even some neighbours. I masturbate to them all since 8. What kind of religious community you grew up?

I used to ship her with that monkey but now that he has the best girl lusting for his dick, Guts can have her.

Fuck off, I had a crush on our troop guide when I was seven.

Is it really that weird? Many, if not most 12 year old girls are infatuated by male actors/entertainers who are much older than they are. It is just how the world works.

Now Guts is practically Superman of the Berserk world. Can't you at least imagine that some teens would have a girlcrush on him?

Why the fuck is the art in the last three chapters so bad?
Miura copy pasted Guts and his group walking like three or four times.

>I'm older than Guts

Fuck, he is not aging well

He's sick of it.

>you will never be a real man like gutssu

Are you lost?
I think you're in the wrong place

He's learning to do digital, I think the last 2 or 3 chapters were the first ones he has done digitally.

If it makes the releases faster then it's good.

What's stopping you?

some of us can't build mass unless we triple the money we spend on food

When i was 12 i liked big boobs and milfs. What's the problem?

I though Guts was in his early twenties. Wasn't he around 14 at the start of the Golden Age?

Guts is 22 and 23 at worst
The little witch is 12, not that much

That's exactly correct, now fuck off faggot.