Can anyone explain to me why are jews so hated? What have they done to others that whites want them dead...

Can anyone explain to me why are jews so hated? What have they done to others that whites want them dead? I mean Jews are one of the oldest tribes of humans currently living. Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/14/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789
youtu.be/M_11Cdxvtfo
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it jealousy?
Yes, 100%.

Gee I fucking wonder

They transform vulnerable, shy boys into sissies, be careful

>oldest tribe
Buying kike lies. They didn’t exist before 200bc

But jews are white?

FPBP

There is literally nothing wrong with beingjewish

>2 posts

confirmed for canadian

Here's a third post. Osterlia.

Well if your mind is that weak you become a cumdumpster for big cocks that's not their fault.

Jews aren't white just like Japanese aren't white even if they have white skin

Jews are a distinct genetic group, and throughout history they have behaved like parasites fucking over their host nations

No, it is disgust for their byproducts, means and goals; they lie, coerce and manipulate, they commit and hide crimes, they purposefully destroy and spread destructive misinformation and they are near the point where it's not only possible, but legal for them to do so.

Their success is not the result of qualities deserving admiration from the people they have surpassed, but condemnation of the immoral practices that weighted at the expenses of others' qualities and rights.

I could have a normal life, wife and children, but jews used feminism to turn women against men and they put things in the water. Now I'm condemned to be a cumdumpster for strong men

It is no coincidence that Jews have been expelled from pretty much everywhere they set a foot on

this. they always found ways to fuck over their host country. shaving off gold coins is an example.

Maybe you werent a man to begin with, but a sissy slut.

stop bullying me you meanie, i didn't ask for this to happen

Don't tell me what to do, cumdump. You're nothing but a bottom slut who cant stop thinking about big fat cocks. You're on the same level as a dog.

let me be your cumdump bottom slut dog please

show us your leaf, faggot

It's mostly kids on the Internet

Can people posting stupid as fuck questions like this that get addressed at some point in literally every single thread just fuckin lurk some more

Only if you promise youll worship my feet every single day of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Shut the fuck up leaf. These threads are good to redpill retards who lurk Sup Forums.

Ashkenazim are at least partially genetically European.

Not from here, nor from many Asian countries.

yet

>mix milk and feces
>do you still call it milk?

yes sir, please accept me as your personal feet slave

For example, they did this to my country.

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

Kikes are not ancient at all. Read 'The Invention of the Jewish People' by Shlomo Sand (and yes, that's his real name).

They did this to Sweden.

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/14/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

I'll put your sissy mouth to good use~

>Barbara Spectre admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe and Sweden specifically:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

They did this to Russia and Eastern Europe.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

>Europa - The Last Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

>In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.
>In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.
>Alexander Nikolaevich Yakovlev, a Soviet politician and historian, estimated 35 million deaths.
>In his acclaimed book “The Great Terror: Stalin’s Purge of the Thirties,” Anglo-American historian Robert Conquest said: “We get a figure of 20 million dead [under Stalin], which is almost certainly too low and might require an increase of 50 percent or so.”
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

Lurk more
HAHAHA Jewish lies.
youtu.be/M_11Cdxvtfo

They did this to Germany.

>The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

The only jew i have know until today wants to fuck his own sister. But i dont really care. So i am cool with jews