Re : zero is fucking garbage, why is everyone talking about it everywhere I go, is this gonna be the new sao ?

Re : zero is fucking garbage, why is everyone talking about it everywhere I go, is this gonna be the new sao ?
I'm seriously getting triggered everytime someone talk about this shit.

deal with it

well aren't you a speshul little flower

yoo re zero is good anime yoo

>I'm seriously getting triggered everytime someone talk about this shit.
Me too. Which is why you making another thread isn't fucking helping.

i really liked episode 18 and as an useless piece of shit i wish someone would tell me what rem told him.

Another faggot confusing something they hate as being a bad series.

This will never end.

I love you, user.

Fuck this shitty ass board, I thought you guys had a better taste than that, is this reddit ?

sorry senpai

>Stop liking what I don't like

Don't worry once the anime dies people will forget about this shit.

Yes. Your shit taste perpetuates more shit taste.

If only, as I said I feel like it's gonna be as huge as Sao.

>stop liking what i dont like waa
>at least my bros on Sup Forums will share my superior taste right guys?
>OH FUCK THEY DONT WAAA

I can confirm casuals I know like it. So yeah it's going to be one of those series that airs on Toonami in a year.

cry harder

>I'm seriously getting triggered everytime someone talk about this shit.
>talk about it

I had to get it off my chest user, I couldn't hold it any longer

Fuck your shit taste, this is SAO tier garbage who only panders to the lowest of the low waifu faggots.

Stop being a fucking autist then

>So yeah it's going to be one of those series that airs on Toonami in a year.
Dubs predict the future.

Got it senpai

>Dubs predict the future.
Are we fucked now ?

Sup Forums tier thread.

Yes

What is wrong with discussing an ongoing?You are angry because everyone isn't discussing your favorite show?

This show is garbage and doesn't deserve this much attention.

Does this show have enough traction with normalfags to become the next SAO? Because that's what really matters.

did the mc kill that weird priest guy yet

You got memed user

Because it's airing on a generally boring season.
Just wait for it to end and all you'll see is one thread of waifufaggotry at any time like Konosuba.

Stick to your New game threads then

It's not going to be the next SAO because the MC is too much of a sperg

why Sup Forums-Sup Forums-Sup Forums are so contrarian. literally everything popular are hated by u guys. good or bad

The only anime I'm watching from this season is Mob Psycho tho

>is this gonna be the new sao ?
Implying it isn't already.

Not that user, but Mob Psycho is shit. You have a shitty taste user

Is it better than OnePunch Man?

The replies your getting should tell you all about the autistic fanbase of this series. There is a reason why this shit is plebbit's favorite anime.

>Calls Sup Forums out for having plebbit taste
>Only watches an equally reddit tier show this season
Smh

>mfw plebbit has actually good taste in anime

Nice try but reddit thinks Mob Psycho is an OPM clone.
Re:Zero however, is loved.

Yep I already knew that the fanbase was cancer, every casuals keep talking about it everywhere I go saying it's the best psychological anime since death note and shit like that.
Someone even told me that subaru is one of the best mc in anime.

>Someone even told me that subaru is one of the best mc in anime.
I've heard the same thing on this very board.
It's over, the plebs have won.

How would you know that?

it's flavor of the month garbage

just wait for it to be over and you will hardly hear anything about it anymore

Ebin meme response, have a (You).

Prepare to eat shit after episode 25.

why would i

There were already Re:Zero threads before the anime came out. What makes you think people will forget about it after all the new fans the anime gained?

Stop outing yourselves as newshits jesus christ.
When the anime ends, all that'll remain will be waifu shitposts, the same as every other fucking show.

i like the show, but the pacing is slow as snail balls. only like 5 eps left and nothing has happened. the last episode was almost entirely just talking. they give us like 1% plot advancement per episode. at this rate, its gonna take 8 seasons just to end the show, which means like 20 years (as if itll make it that far with how slow they release anime now).

i mean ffs they had 23 episodes to work with and somehow the main character still hasnt done shit, is still a useless pile of dog turds, and weve met 1 bad guy out 7. noones gonna wait YEARS to finish watching this. the interest will wain before season 2 even comes out

so are you saying they were made in hype of the anime announcement?

because that happens all the time

and yeah, most anime get forgotten the season after, when the viewer base that was all over it attaches itself to new flavor of the month garbage and talks about how it's actually more deeper than it is, and that it has the best waifus

If you were on Sup Forums after episode 18 aired you would have seen the shitflinging and constant thread spam of re:zero. Episode 25 is gonna be the biggest shitstorm.

So you mean that after it ends we'll have an insufferable amount of memes and waifufaggotry?
Reddit has truly won.

Thank you for giving me another thread to talk about Re Zero in. I just caught up and can't wait for the next episode!

Well lets be honest here. Sup Forums has been reading the LNs even before reddit caught wind of the series.

Top tier writing right there

I'll see you and everyone else in this thread next Sunday.

Next sunday's shitstorm potential is higher since we'll see a lot of action. Brace yourselves.