Why isn’t Woody Allen in jail?

Why isn’t Woody Allen in jail?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/15/woody-allen-fears-witch-hunt-every-guy-office-winks-woman/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Flirt_Club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((woody allen)))

Is he obsessed with asian girls?

Cause it's not illegal to fuck your adopted daughter if you're (((rich)))

He's an idiot. Why are you winking at coworkers? That's just unprofessional bullshit. All these HWood types are mad that they can't grab the pussy of any woman that walks past them and is lower on the totem pole.

I just ignore women at the office for the most part and everything is fine.

He's just a loving father.

Jail for what, being more successful than you?

Notice the same arm grab as

He will be soon.

Yes.

They want the perks that come with the job.

I dont think woody allen is a bad penny just because hes a Jew

BEWARE OF THE JEW ASIAN OVERLORDS!

His actions have nothing to do with him being Jewish. There’s lots of people that aren’t Jewish who are sickos.

because he's doing (((art)))

He just knows how he likes his fruit. Not quite ripe yet.

That Jew boy sure played his cards right. First got famous in order to attract women, and then when his youth started to fade he had a waifu set up in an adoption scheme.

high up jew pedo

>Needing the ((())) for woody Allen
Stop larping pajeet

hes definitely a pedo kike

Give it 5+ years and unfucked femnazis will push out a stamped and sealed document you' ll have to fill out in order to approach women.

>Why isnt Woody Allen in jail?

Same reason Weinstein wont be going to jail.The rich are above the law.

Pretty much diz.

Weinstein's a dirty hedonistic kike, but he did nothing illegal

because he's woody, jail is made of cement and steel

Im sure he has.

you just havent heard about it yet.Or rather, you never will

uhhh are they hookers? does woody allen openly walk around hollywood boulevard hugging run aways? lol

Ok, good point, I just meant that even if the actresses' claims are true, they aren't a crime, it just means that hollywood actresses are whores, and, fucking duh

>but he did nothing illegal
well he did do lots of illegal things, but its up to the victims to press charges, which is unlikely. exposing yourself to people is a crime. and it looks like he did it hundreds of times.

Who cares what he thinks

i'm pretty sure they are his grand daughters or some shit

Allen has a point

SJW don't need much of an excuse to go on the warpath

this issue will only encourage those who scream patriarchy

expect more of the "men need to teach men to not rape" troupe

women taking a knee at male-dominated events

it is gonna get very annoying

well yeah.. the whores of kikewood were complicit to further their careers.

But those like Kate Beckensale, who was 17 at the time he tried to get in her panties, she's a major sign. Even though she got away unscathed from his dirty jew grasp im sure there are a lot more that didnt.

i'm pretty sure he did. just look at how scared hollywood is acting. i'm pretty sure he raped some girls. just listening to the tapes of him, i'm like 99% sure he would have little to no problem raping someone.

SJW's will not fight hollywood. not a fucking chance. hollywood is communist cancer and so is feminism. they don't dare attack hollywood. are you new here?

>SJW's will not fight Hollywood.
they always eat their own

not new here, but you must be

he should fear that his time is coming too

Is he a pedo that rice looks young

>hmmmm...Whose the liar: Mia or Woody?

because we are going to believe Mia Farrow...

#howstupidareyou

This Hollywood shit is meant to distract us from the Vegas incident.

This is some shit straight out of the book 1984.

>Incest
>not illegal

No, they're distracting us from the Aliens.

it will be like the 1920s

only this time they'll be wearing pink pussy hats

Many already believe in aliens, retard. Vegas is being covered up.

Because he did nothing wrong.

The only accusation against him is made by his ex-wife and a brainwashed child. You know, the demographic most likely to lie. Their other kids all say it's a lie, too.

If you're blue pilled enough to LISTEN and BELIEVE you don't belong here.

what does that sign even mean

No, they don't want us to know that Aliens have made contact with our world.
They're obviously hiding this. Anyone would be a fool to deny this.

just what it says

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Flirt_Club

This fucking pedo should get his ass raped hourly with pineapples in prison

can you elaborate on this?

Did he buttfuck his brother?

People already believe they have dummy. It’s an open secret.

I’m going with Vegas cover up,

Sinatra had blue eyes, not grey/green..... His nickname literally was Mickey Blue Eyes.

why is this hack so praised?, his movies are basically fan fiction sexual fantasies.

Maybe now they'll realize how cancerous feminism was. What we've lived with for 20 years has come to Hollywood.

Was Woody Allen ever even funny? No. So why the fuck is he successful? Oh, yeah. Well there's (((that))). Everything he writes is ultimately revealing of how shitty he is. We don't need a witch hunt. We need a shoah.

She looks like the guy from AliBaba

Exactly. This guy gets it. He is just the loving 81 year old father of a 10 year old girl. Very classy.

the witchhunt has been going on for a long time

I swear Woody Allen died in the early 90's.
Just like Mohammed Ali died in the late 80's

Whats the point of these changes... Are they just consequential to the timeshift/multiverse travel or did they deliberately switched to timeline where these people died later in their life? If so why? 4d chess much?

What’s to cover up?

His daughters would also be granddaughters.
>mfw

woody in 1988
the uncomfortable toddler is dylan farrow
woody molested her until 1993
the media made this into a love story with woody and a teenage korean adopted daughter.
ronan farrow is the baby in this 1988 photo
by going after woody, ronan dug up the tapes on harvey

woody allen adopted 2 kids when they were young likd 5 yrs old. when the daughter grew up woody allen revealed his power level and married the adopted daughter and disowned the son. soon after woody allen was basicaly kicked out of hollywood for revealing his pedo status but a few years later weinstein brought his career back cause pedos watch out for each other. in the present day the disowned son got his revenge by writing the expose on harvey and destroying harveys career although its not like he needs one to stay rich.

>Weinstein's a dirty hedonistic kike, but he did nothing illegal

Bullshit. At a minimum, he engaged in quid pro quo sex harassment in violation of federal law. At a minimum, too, he engaged in hostile environment harassment.

Why doesn't some Sup Forumsack just go assassinate him. Or kidnap him and role play Dr. Mengele.

some form of grooming took place the guy raised her since she was atleast 6/7 years old
(((nepotism)))

Woody Allen is one of those faggots that I knew, just from the way people talked about him, was all hot air. His films aren't legendary, and neither is he. They're simply talked up to be by vapid critics, insane sycophants, and fellow celebrities with an agenda. And like everything else in this self-contradicting "artiste" genre, most of them are about only one thing: Him.

Why would I watch a movie about the personal life of a jewish American degenerate? Why is this guy being praised for his incestuous internal rumination? He's on the same list as Weinstein, Polanski, and no doubt dozen others rapists. And it probably hasn't escaped Sup Forums that all of these faggots thusfar named are Jewish. Far be it from me to suggest any sort of conspiracy, given how they're panicking like rats in a maze, but the fact that I name simply the random, confirmed rapists and perverts I know of, and they're all from the same minority group does, at least, explain why some people might not like that group. And given how these people have always bore their heritage in pride, they can now bear it in shame.

And I'm going out on a limb here and say all these cunts are also leftist and in favour of islamic immigration. It figures, after all, that one group of insular child rapists would be sympathetic to another.

You're fucking retarded, desu. You can play alien invaders all day it doesn't make it true. Take it to /x/. I won't bother linking it because you'll probably whine at me about ayyyy lmaos for the next ten minutes, regardless. I don't doubt there is life in the universe aside from ours but I promise they aren't here for a visit.

I thought he died a long long time ago.

Because I don't have the ability to overpower his 12 security guards and would probably be found by the police in the span of 24 hours. Otherwise I'd be happy to play the role.

BECAUSE HE IS A KIKE!!!!

You are in the wrong timeline, Senpai.

Nope, those are just his other adopted daughters. Last time that slimy Jew did that, he ended up raping them.

Kike

Ronan Farrow is Frank Sinatra's child with Mia.

oh boy oh boy is this one of those insider's dumb thread again? Joy!

Serial sexual harassers in positions of power like Trump get away with it most of the time. Allen is no exception.

Good, that's the fucking point, force all these boomers who pushed a fucked up liberal agenda on us to face their own music.

ARREST THEM ALL, THEN ARREST THE FEMINISTS AND LIBERALS

>every goy who winks at a woman
*Every Jew who is a filthy pedo rat (needs to be gassed)

Dont know why the guy who married the step daughter he raised from a child would be nervous about all this stuff coming out recently

something about them and the way their dressed is a little...off, like if I saw them on the street I'd be a bit saddened/worried

woody allen is a child molester and married his adopted child. him standing on a soap box is oneof the most pathetic things ive seen, probably ever. If you want your normal message to be taken seriously, don't use childmolesters as your mouthpiece.

something wrong with having a child that young at that age? I mean its obviously unusual, but how is it unclassy?

they are hookers. you were correct.

HE RAPED HIS KIDS YOU FUCKING RETARD

they're all jewish because theres a lot of jews in hollywood. Jews are into everything creative or intellectual.

Not an insider but just by looking at Ronan Farrow, you can tell he isn't part Jew

amateur

Liberals crying about a
Witch hunt. Kek. MAGA

nah I think dude is right, they are his granddaughters. Unless you have a surce confirming woody allen was photographed huddling two unknown underage girls together on a city street

More than 1 shooter, and motives.

But the reason they're here is for the government to use us as their experiments in return for something we haven't found out yet.
Why would I go to a forum that's all about false stories? Aliens are real and the government is working with them.

I know. But it does explain the resentment, especially in a society where the people who AREN'T in Hollywood are being told to give up the places they do have. For fairness. But where's the affirmative action to get more white people into Hollywood, given this overwhelming Jewish bias? It's not there. In fact, it's exactly the other way around.

literally nothing wrong with that

I thought her banner read "Anti-Fart Club"

People gotta take baby steps with this shit. Crawl, walk, run. First we unravel the smaller things, and let it snowball, if that makes any sense at all.

The truth can’t be hidden forever.

She wasn't his adopted daughter

Butt hurt beta men jelly of Jews with game

Stay virgin, faggots.

this

it could have been on an episode of Cheaters

>married his adopted child
No. he did not

get out you filthy fucking faggot I hope you're the next pick for patsy

as a hollywood insider, i can say for 100% that woody allen fucked little boys in the ass and let little girls diddle his asshole. this is FACT